Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today (61037 Views)

Accident Along Enugu/Port Harcourt Expressway, Victims Rushed To FMC Umuahia / Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) / Peace Mass In Accident At Eleme In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by justinatina(f): 11:01pm On May 31, 2016
Again peace mass transit we re yet to get over ur bloody accident dat is not up to 2 weeks Nd u come up with.its high time to transit get scrubbed off enough is enough na wetin self.na only una dey wey person no go hear for una.una beta leave d high way or.............
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 31, 2016
crotonite:

yep! i do Belief in God the father almighty, maker of heaven and earth, and all things visible and invisible.
But i don't believe in charms or rituals or anything similar (man made) .
Okay bro. I believe charms are real but i dont trust in them.
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by fyneboi79(m): 11:09pm On May 31, 2016
fistonati:
This peace mass transit issues are becoming spiritual
anyone who enters peace mass,does not value life. I told a friend of mine this in 2013 Nov and 2014 Jan he died in a peace mass accident.
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by jahlove4jah: 11:09pm On May 31, 2016
ever811:
I think the relevant authorities should try and do something about this mass transit.. but iam afraid our brothers from a certain region will hit the street to protest against claims of some effort to draw them back..but iam beginning to to suspect the owner of this mass transit company is up to something, cause its not ezy to trust people from that region when it comes to ri***t**all..just my thoughts though..
I weep for this nation. We preach love but filled with hate and tribalism. Attack the issue and stop being tribalistic
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by agabaI23(m): 11:12pm On May 31, 2016
Some points to note before talking about ritualists. I am not holding brief for this guy
I don't know him.

Peace has many vehicle plying different routes. In some routes, they take up to 70 % passenger traffic. Therefore, peace will take up to 70 % of all the accident recorded on that particular route.

I don't what happened but the last time I checked, buses like the one in the pic in his fleet have speed limiters fixed. They cannot do more than 100.

I experienced it before.

It is nothing different from the numerous accidents on our roads caused by careless drivers who are Nigerians...

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by blayde(m): 11:13pm On May 31, 2016
Stupedinluv:
I use to hear sweet things about the owner of peace transit didnt know he was a ritualist. cry

dumb!
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by Hendobox: 11:14pm On May 31, 2016
When 95% of there drivers are motor park touts, what do you expect. Only God can save us though.
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by tobiasbeecher: 11:16pm On May 31, 2016
ever811:
I think the relevant authorities should try and do something about this mass transit.. but iam afraid our brothers from a certain region will hit the street to protest against claims of some effort to draw them back..but iam beginning to to suspect the owner of this mass transit company is up to something, cause its not ezy to trust people from that region when it comes to ri***t**all..just my thoughts though..
Shove your thoughts into your Azz you tribal bigot. So you mean accident doesn't happen in your state? Why you tribal nitwits always show your bitter hatred to other tribes? "you don't trust people from that region when it comes to rituals". What rubbish are you spewing? Is there no ritual killings in whatever state or region you craw out from? My thoughts my Azz
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by shekonz(m): 11:17pm On May 31, 2016
hpk:
As for me and my family na G. AGOFURE MOTORS mehn. i no dey for shoot bird mama fly.

Agofure lo sure ju.. They made me love interstate travellimg during service year..
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by oglalasioux(m): 11:18pm On May 31, 2016
OP, please where exactly in Enugu Abakaliki road? If it's not the NYSC farm then it's not Enugu Abakaliki road. If you claim it's the NYSC farm I'll doubt it because of the hills in the background.
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 31, 2016
Their vehicles frequently break down on transit, I think the problem is that they don't service them. I remember the last time I travelled with them, the bus got a flat tire in a very remote village with no mechanic or hotels close by and the driver didn't have a spare. That was around after nine at night.
I and three others on the bus had to take a big risk and hitch hike.
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by hpk(m): 11:24pm On May 31, 2016
shekonz:

Agofure lo sure ju.. They made me love interstate travellimg during service year..
Their packaging is topnotch and their drivers are fun to seat in front with. je ko mo...
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 31, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Okay bro. I believe charms are real but i dont trust in them.
can i conclusively say they are fake and unreal/listic ?

'sai da safe, dan kwanta. ki kwana lafia'.
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by annnikky(f): 11:31pm On May 31, 2016
Peace mass again kwa after killing innocent souls d last time abeg this one no be ordinary joor, something is wrong somewhere maybe they've asked them to donate blood n this is d only it can be achieved.

God please save ur children from all this blood sucking demons that want to devour innocent souls.
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by midey93(f): 11:31pm On May 31, 2016
I smell money ritual.

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by Kruzilano(m): 11:32pm On May 31, 2016
Naughtysite:

Bad belle is not good.

PEACE mass has more than 5,000.. 14 seater buses.

So even if he buys 500 at a time, its nothing.

Their Jabi park at Abuja contains up to 300 buses at times. So you made no point.
2 accidents in less than 2 weeks... Which fvcking transport company has it happend to? Even d owners of danfos in lagos has experienced such.. 2015 @ enugu. 3 fatal accidents in less dan 2 months.. Easy bro.. Of l8 Peace has one of d highest casualties amongst oda trans comp.
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by muller101(m): 11:33pm On May 31, 2016
ever811:
irrelevant comment.
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by shugaboy6102(m): 11:35pm On May 31, 2016
ever811:
u made real sense but some statements aren't just right ok.its Human life we are talking abt here and i think no human being will be against the protest?it has ntn to do with region
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by Kruzilano(m): 11:35pm On May 31, 2016
ikombe:

harmonychris
HomeOfMe
Detective007
HarryTellMe
Trendy247
Kruzilano
Sijo01
MARKone
sweetboiy
kenonze
Is dangote also a ritualist

https://www.nairaland.com/2990574/dangote-truck-kills-couple-lagos

https://www.nairaland.com/1932707/two-dangote-truck-burnt-bike#26849833

https://www.nairaland.com/1346015/dangote-truck-kills-woman-otukpo

https://www.nairaland.com/3034882/dangote-trailer-kills-five-auchi-benin#44488807
are u okay? Does he run a trans company? Which trans company has casualties has high as peace mass?
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by Kruzilano(m): 11:37pm On May 31, 2016
toprealman:
Typical naija mentality. Let them engage safety professionals them go de form say Buhari no gree release money. The root cause can easily be determined......
Haddon matrix....etc
dnt fvckin quote me, if u aint gat smtin to say
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by Samjr(m): 11:41pm On May 31, 2016
Stupedinluv:
I use to hear sweet things about the owner of peace transit didnt know he was a ritualist. cry
No oooo I don't think he his a ritualist.... Sincerely he has the was driver on this planet, even if it the last vehicle to take me within the city I WILLNOT enter....
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by gulfer: 11:49pm On May 31, 2016
Apparently, most failed to query the drivers lack of attention which may have been responsible for his actions , someone snf them kilo,
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by myike2(m): 11:50pm On May 31, 2016
Kruzilano:
nah... It has been spiritual from d onset.. Imagine a transport company bus involved in an accident 2day killing ppl... Next week u hear dah da same company just bought 24 14 seaters buses...
....this is one of the reasons why nigerians can't grow cos they are so myopic in their thinking. I'm not advocating for whether he's a ritualist or not. My question to you is: Were you there when he was doing the rituals? If there was an accident that killed people and the next week, he buys 24 14-seater buses, do you know if he's only trying to make his buses safer to prevent more accidents by getting new ones?
You see someone make money due to creativity and strong business acumen; the next thing you say is: he's a ritualist. A driver overtakes a car recklessly and gets involved in an accident; you say they are gathering souls for December rituals. You who's not a ritualist, how mich money have you made in the past 12 months?

2 Likes

Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by shugaboy6102(m): 11:50pm On May 31, 2016
fyneboi79:
anyone who enters peace mass,does not value life. I told a friend of mine this in 2013 Nov and 2014 Jan he died in a peace mass accident.
Really? Gosh
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by shugaboy6102(m): 11:54pm On May 31, 2016
myike2:
....this is one of the reasons why nigerians can't grow cos they are so myopic in their thinking. I'm not advocating for whether he's a ritualist or not. My question to you is: Were you there when he was doing the rituals? If there was an accident that killed people and the next week, he buys 24 14-seater buses, do you know if he's only trying to make his buses safer to prevent more accidents by getting new ones?
You see someone make money due to creativity and strong business acumen; the next thing you say is: he's a ritualist. A driver overtakes a car recklessly and gets involved in an accident; you say they are gathering souls for December rituals. You who's not a ritualist, how mich money have you made in the past 12 months?
superb knock out blow?
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by Kruzilano(m): 11:56pm On May 31, 2016
myike2:
nd dis is d reason nigerians keep dying like fowl ehen... I can bet u dnt travel with em cos of dsame reason.. U fink touching roads is jst eating beans nd bread... #whyalwayspeace?
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by Nwaonyeocha: 12:00am On Jun 01, 2016
And sane people are still boarding their vehicles?
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by ever811(m): 12:02am On Jun 01, 2016
tobiasbeecher:

Shove your thoughts into your Azz you tribal bigot. So you mean accident doesn't happen in your state? Why you tribal nitwits always show your bitter hatred to other tribes? "you don't trust people from that region when it comes to rituals". What rubbish are you spewing? Is there no ritual killings in whatever state or region you craw out from? My thoughts my Azz
war is this goat,saying
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by suavetony(m): 12:06am On Jun 01, 2016
ever811:
Learn to be more logical...it is this type of guesswork and your line of thought that breeds hatred amongst us. Condemn what is bad/wrong...don't generalize.
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by tobiasbeecher: 12:10am On Jun 01, 2016
ever811:
war is this goat,saying
Shut up you useless son of a useless goat! Tribal pig
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by Akaewu: 12:17am On Jun 01, 2016
Truth be told 90% of there drivers are speed monsters. I believe people patronize them cos they are fast (speed). But in terms of safety they have a long way to go
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by ever811(m): 12:17am On Jun 01, 2016
tobiasbeecher:

e pain nam grin
tobiasbeecher:

e pain nam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos At Night..captivating pictures of a city on the rise. / Abuja Aircraft Crash: Names Of The Seven Personnel Released By Nigerian Air Forc / What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.