Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,318 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Can You Drink This Kittykat Energy Drink? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Can You Drink This Kittykat Energy Drink? (1082 Views)

Onyi Alex Fan Begs To Drink Her Pee (Photos) / Can You Drink This Kittykat Energy Drink? / End-time Beer! Would You Drink This Beer Made By Using Vaginas? (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Drink This Kittykat Energy Drink? by wizkidblogger(f): 9:22pm On May 31, 2016
Can you?

Re: Can You Drink This Kittykat Energy Drink? by Cutehector(m): 9:28pm On May 31, 2016
If its natural den dont u think it would hav been better drinking from the natural source instead

2 Likes

Re: Can You Drink This Kittykat Energy Drink? by wizkidblogger(f): 9:33pm On May 31, 2016
Cutehector:
If its natural den dont u think it would hav been better drinking from the natural source instead

This might have been purified nao but i doubt if this can really be natural smiley
Re: Can You Drink This Kittykat Energy Drink? by savio93(m): 9:35pm On May 31, 2016
Hmm, Pussy kwa, nekwanu nonsense ooo
Re: Can You Drink This Kittykat Energy Drink? by Cutehector(m): 9:37pm On May 31, 2016
wizkidblogger:

This might have been purified nao but i doubt if this can really be natural smiley
lol ok lets come to reality.. I dont think its possible for a company to actually make kitty drink ... Its really even difficult for a woman to cum.. They will just hav to recruit thousands of std free women
Re: Can You Drink This Kittykat Energy Drink? by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 31, 2016
Pussy Energy Drink.. I rather drink directly from the main source. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Drink This Kittykat Energy Drink? by opeyemiieblog(m): 10:47pm On May 31, 2016
Lol...iranu... abasha
Re: Can You Drink This Kittykat Energy Drink? by Chazzyboy: 12:25am On Jun 01, 2016
No is gonna make me think punna all the time

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Nigerian Girl That Charges People N5000 To Follow Them On Twitter And B / Nigerian Singer Gets The Bashing Of Her Life After She Said She Hates Men / King Of Fuji Music, Ayinde Wasiu Shares Epic Throwback Photo As A Hustler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.