Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Avengers, Where Were You During Jonathan's 6 Years As A President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Avengers, Where Were You During Jonathan's 6 Years As A President? (2360 Views)

North East: Nigerian Military Liberated Over 25 Towns During Jonathan / For How Long Can Nigeria Wait For A President Who Is Incapacitated?- Ayo Fayose / Throwback Pictures Of Workers Day During Jonathan Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Avengers, Where Were You During Jonathan's 6 Years As A President? by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 31, 2016
Letter To Niger Delta Avengers And Their Supporters. . Before I start I have a few questions for you supporters. . 1. Where did the Niger Delta Struggle go to in the last 6 years' . 2. Why is there so much vandalization of oil facilities off late' . 3. Is it true you don't want Tompolo arrested . 4. Is the allegations leveled on Tompolo true' If no, why has he not honoured the invitation and if yes, then the so called development money you are looking for was outrightly swallowed by him. . Thank you, permit me to roll in my mind on the issue on ground. . Before the emergence of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan as president, the likes of Ankio Briggs, Asari Dokubo, OpunaboNkot 'Tariah, Ledum Metee, Edwin Clark etc were always on Television telling Nigerians and the world how the South-South has been marginalized by the North and the West despiteher oil. . By divine and metaphysical error, Goodluck Jonathan from the South-South, the presumed Nazareth of Nigeria became the president of Nigeria after President Umaru Yaradua's death in 2010.His emergence came as a joyous daybreak to end our age-long marginalization . . There was a beacon light of hope for my region. Immediately, the Niger Delta struggle stumbled and died or gone Comatose. . The Niger Delta activists mentioned above became Jonathan's spokespersons and abandoned the struggle. In 2011, Nigerians, Hausa,Yoruba, Igbo, Christians and Muslims voted massively for Jonathan. Thereafter, administrative thieves were appointed Ministers and head of federal institutions,- Convicted criminals received presidential pardon.- Militants were given contracts running into billions of Naira.- Impunity and corruption became the norm. . All these and many more replaced the Niger Delta struggle for resource control. The need for constant electricity, portable water, good health facilities, good road network, massive manpower development etc went into oblivion. Even the recent Ogoni UNEP report that would have changed the live of an average Ogoni man was not implemented by their regional brother - president. Recall that NDDC was established by Olusegun Obasanjo a Yoruba man. Ministry of Niger and Amnesty Office was established by Late,President Umaru Musa Yaradua, a Northerner. Regrettably, this two federal agencies including NIMASA and NNPC became conduit pipes for Jonathan's Wife, Nyesom Wike, Deziani Allison, Godswill Apkabio and many cronies of Jonathan to Molest and siphon funds meant for the development of the Niger Delta region. . Credibility died. Equity died. Competence died. Due process died. Conscience died. . And the Niger Delta struggle died in their son's hand. . Former Governor Rotimi Amaechi, knowing that the South - South may not have the opportunity of Producing the President of Nigeria again cried out and they called him a betrayer. They fought him with federal might and pushed him out of PDP, a replicate of what Joseph's brothers did when they sold him to the Ishmelites. . But today Amaechi is laughing because they pushed him to stardom. . Even the East/ West road that was awarded by former President Obasanjo and inherited by Yaradua and later Jonathan is still not completed. . Bayelsa State today does not have an airport or a strong federal government institution that can generate employment opportunities for Bayelsa youths. Few months to the Presidential election, Ankio Briggs, Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, Nyesom Wike, Tompolo Government, Kingsley Kuku, etc awaken the Niger Delta struggle. . What a shame, What an irony' . For five years nobody heard them because they were swimming and sleeping on money. When Goodluck Ebele Jonathan eventually contested and lost the 2015 Presidential election to Gen. Muhammadu Buhari of the APC,the House of Assembly of all South- South states became a compensation point for militants ( Former and Active).Everything was done with the police and INEC to ensure that cronies of Jonathan and his wife were declared winners of the governorship and House of Assembly elections in the South-South especially Rivers State and Bayelsa. . And if Jonathan had won the last election and ruled for another ten years, there won't be any hope for the actualization of the Niger Delta Struggle. Go to Oloibiri and other villages in Ijaw land and see the level of environmental degradation yet their son was president of Nigeria for six years. . People are living a stone-age life over there, no land to build a house, no pipe borne water, no hospital, no school and no road yet some people will seat in Abuja and Portharcourt collecting billions of Naira as Champions of the Niger Delta struggle. . I read some few days ago that the President has directed the release of the funds meant for the clean up of Ogoni Land. What their own son was reluctant to implement after spending a whole six years in office, but here is a man in less than 1 year set up a committee to look into the delay and now they are ripe to implement. . Who is fooling who? Are they fighting for the cause of Niger Delta or their pockets? . When you bomb an oil installation, you put your own people at risk health wise. . Your waters in the village is contaminated . You reduce the federal allocation to the state . You reduce power supply capacity. . Buhari does not stay in your village, he does not need water to drink from your village, the power supply any where he is will not blink a second even if you decide to bomb your whole village. This is a compendium or foolishness. . The people who will suffer from the mental selfish exercise were not empowered the last 6 years, those who benefited from the loots have squandered the loots on women, drinks and landed property if not why has Tompolo even after his bank account was frozen and some of his property sealed by the federal government, he still choose to be in hiding. . Niger Deltans Be Wise! . What Dr Goodluck could not give to them in the last 6 years, they now want Buhari to give them in 1 year.

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Avengers, Where Were You During Jonathan's 6 Years As A President? by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 31, 2016
Where did all my well paragraphed post go to NL ?
Re: Avengers, Where Were You During Jonathan's 6 Years As A President? by fistonati(m): 11:11pm On May 31, 2016
And where was bokoharam boys when northerners were Nigeria's presidents??

5 Likes

Re: Avengers, Where Were You During Jonathan's 6 Years As A President? by Remii(m): 11:17pm On May 31, 2016
fistonati:
there was boko haram undder yar adua , the killing of yusuf that made them worse was during yar adua regime. Maitasene was during sagari, .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avengers, Where Were You During Jonathan's 6 Years As A President? by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 31, 2016
fistonati:
..... Mr Man, Get your facts right before typing pls! So you won't embarrass yourself on a public/nationwide forum.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avengers, Where Were You During Jonathan's 6 Years As A President? by Everfrank(m): 11:34pm On May 31, 2016
modelmike7:
Letter To Niger Delta Avengers And Their
Supporters.
Before I start I have a few questions for you
supporters.
1. Where did the Niger Delta Struggle go to in the
last 6 years'
2. Why is there so much vandalization of oil facilities
off late'
3. Is it true you don't want Tompolo arrested
4. Is the allegations leveled on Tompolo true' If no,
why has he not honoured the invitation and if yes,
then the so called development money you are
looking for was outrightly swallowed by him.
Thank you, permit me to roll in my mind on the issue
on ground.
Before the emergence of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan as
president, the likes of
Ankio Briggs,
Asari Dokubo,
OpunaboNkot 'Tariah,
Ledum Metee,
Edwin Clark etc were always on Television telling
Nigerians and the world how the South-South has
been marginalized by the North and the West
despiteher oil.
By divine and metaphysical error, Goodluck Jonathan
from the South-South, the presumed Nazareth of
Nigeria became the president of Nigeria after
President Umaru Yaradua's death in 2010.His
emergence came as a joyous daybreak to end our
age-long marginalization .
There was a beacon light of hope for my region.
Immediately, the Niger Delta struggle stumbled and
died or gone Comatose.
The Niger Delta activists mentioned above became
Jonathan's spokespersons and abandoned the
struggle. In 2011, Nigerians, Hausa,Yoruba, Igbo,
Christians and Muslims voted massively for Jonathan.
Thereafter, administrative thieves were appointed
Ministers and head of federal institutions,- Convicted
criminals received presidential pardon.- Militants
were given contracts running into billions of Naira.-
Impunity and corruption became the norm.
All these and many more replaced the Niger Delta
struggle for resource control. The need for constant
electricity, portable water, good health facilities,
good road network, massive manpower development
etc went into oblivion. Even the recent Ogoni UNEP
report that would have changed the live of an
average Ogoni man was not implemented by their
regional brother - president. Recall that NDDC was
established by Olusegun Obasanjo a Yoruba man.
Ministry of Niger and Amnesty Office was established
by Late,President Umaru Musa Yaradua, a Northerner.
Regrettably, this two federal agencies including
NIMASA and NNPC became conduit pipes for
Jonathan's Wife, Nyesom Wike, Deziani Allison,
Godswill Apkabio and many cronies of Jonathan to
Molest and siphon funds meant for the development
of the Niger Delta region.
Credibility died.
Equity died.
Competence died.
Due process died.
Conscience died.
And the Niger Delta struggle died in their son's hand.
Former Governor Rotimi Amaechi, knowing that the
South - South may not have the opportunity of
Producing the President of Nigeria again cried out
and they called him a betrayer. They fought him with
federal might and pushed him out of PDP, a replicate
of what Joseph's brothers did when they sold him to
the Ishmelites.
But today Amaechi is laughing because they pushed
him to stardom.
Even the East/ West road that was awarded by
former President Obasanjo and inherited by Yaradua
and later Jonathan is still not completed.
Bayelsa State today does not have an airport or a
strong federal government institution that can
generate employment opportunities for Bayelsa
youths. Few months to the Presidential election,
Ankio Briggs, Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, Nyesom
Wike, Tompolo Government, Kingsley Kuku, etc
awaken the Niger Delta struggle.
What a shame, What an irony'
For five years nobody heard them because they were
swimming and sleeping on money. When Goodluck
Ebele Jonathan eventually contested and lost the
2015 Presidential election to Gen. Muhammadu
Buhari of the APC,the House of Assembly of all South-
South states became a compensation point for
militants ( Former and Active).Everything was done
with the police and INEC to ensure that cronies of
Jonathan and his wife were declared winners of the
governorship and House of Assembly elections in the
South-South especially Rivers State and Bayelsa.
And if Jonathan had won the last election and ruled
for another ten years, there won't be any hope for the
actualization of the Niger Delta Struggle.
Go to Oloibiri and other villages in Ijaw land and see
the level of environmental degradation yet their son
was president of Nigeria for six years.
People are living a stone-age life over there, no land
to build a house, no pipe borne water, no hospital, no
school and no road yet some people will seat in Abuja
and Portharcourt collecting billions of Naira as
Champions of the Niger Delta struggle.
I read some few days ago that the President has
directed the release of the funds meant for the clean
up of Ogoni Land. What their own son was reluctant
to implement after spending a whole six years in
office, but here is a man in less than 1 year set up a
committee to look into the delay and now they are
ripe to implement.
Who is fooling who? Are they fighting for the cause of
Niger Delta or their pockets?
When you bomb an oil installation, you put your own
people at risk health wise.
Your waters in the village is contaminated
You reduce the federal allocation to the state
You reduce power supply capacity.
Buhari does not stay in your village, he does not need
water to drink from your village, the power supply
any where he is will not blink a second even if you
decide to bomb your whole village. This is a
compendium or foolishness.
The people who will suffer from the mental selfish
exercise were not empowered the last 6 years, those
who benefited from the loots have squandered the
loots on women, drinks and landed property if not
why has Tompolo even after his bank account was
frozen and some of his property sealed by the federal
government, he still choose to be in hiding.
Niger Deltans Be Wise!
What Dr Goodluck could not give to them in the last
6 years, they now want Buhari to give them in 1 year.
Thanks op for this thought provoking article. What exactly are they avenging? A bunch of misguided youths.
Watch this video and see where the Niger Delta struggle ended under Jonathan:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CfmnD8UR6U

1 Like

Re: Avengers, Where Were You During Jonathan's 6 Years As A President? by Ratello: 11:34pm On May 31, 2016
This op is a clown I swear.....what a question. Jonathan's 5 and a half years was a redefined hell on earth by the Msllams and their cunning fifth columnists across the Country yet the gentleman gave us his best perhaps that's why he us being justified now and probably vindicated by the current happenings under Buhari the Mr Know it all. Avengers and other militants are around now to pay Buhari back in his many inflammatory comments he uttered during Jonathan's time.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avengers, Where Were You During Jonathan's 6 Years As A President? by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 31, 2016
Ratello:
This op is a clown I swear.....what a question. Jonathan's 5 and a half years was a redefined hell on earth by the Msllams and their cunning fifth columnists across the Country yet the gentleman gave us his best perhaps that's why he us being justified now and probably vindicated by the current happenings under Buhari the Mr Know it all. Avengers and other militants are around now to pay Buhari back in his many inflammatory comments he uttered during Jonathan's time.
...... Everyone are clowns to you, you wailers always hide from the truth when you see one. So I will rather let you be and let you revel in your wailing. Happy wailing bro!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avengers, Where Were You During Jonathan's 6 Years As A President? by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 31, 2016
Everfrank:
What exactly are they avenging? A bunch of misguided youths.
.... Exactly my thought!
Re: Avengers, Where Were You During Jonathan's 6 Years As A President? by MXrep: 11:40pm On May 31, 2016
modelmike7:
...... Everyone are clowns to you, you wailers always hide from the truth when you see one. So I will rather let you be and let you revel in your wailing. Happy wailing bro!
Cry cry. Your post is gibberish

4 Likes

Re: Avengers, Where Were You During Jonathan's 6 Years As A President? by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 31, 2016
MXrep:

Cry cry. Your post is gibberish
.... Wail. Wail. Wail till 2023 and beyond!!
Re: Avengers, Where Were You During Jonathan's 6 Years As A President? by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 31, 2016
Ratello:

Sorry about that I just don't know why you guys hate the truth. Perhaps you think those championing Biafra or Niger Delta liberation are fools or may be you know better than them. Keep up the foolery, its a free world
..... So they were fools for the 6 years they kept mute and 'ate' their future away? Learn to read and comprehend mate.

1 Like

Re: Avengers, Where Were You During Jonathan's 6 Years As A President? by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 31, 2016
**** CHECK YOUR FACTS!!! NA YOU DASH GOODLUCK 6 YEARS?

Goodluck became acting President on Feb 2010

Feb 2010 to May 2015 is how many years?

ZOMBIES AND MISCALCULATION!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Avengers, Where Were You During Jonathan's 6 Years As A President? by Ratello: 12:01am On Jun 01, 2016
modelmike7:
..... So they were fools for the 6 years they kept mute and 'ate' their future away? Learn to read and comprehend mate.
You still don't get it do you?
Re: Avengers, Where Were You During Jonathan's 6 Years As A President? by todayboy: 12:03am On Jun 01, 2016
Nigeria was peaceful because Jonathan obey federal character unlike the racist buhari
If Buhari is fair to other region and apologies for his useless 5% statement Nigeria will be peaceful

6 Likes

Re: Avengers, Where Were You During Jonathan's 6 Years As A President? by Nobody: 12:17am On Jun 01, 2016
Ratello:

You still don't get it do you?
..... I hope you do get it in the morning. Sleep well !
Re: Avengers, Where Were You During Jonathan's 6 Years As A President? by etimek: 12:38am On Jun 01, 2016
The Niger delta AVENGERS were struggling to share the National cake.
The Niger delta AVENGERS are the Asare Dokubo, TOMPOLO, the Orubebe's, the GOVERNORS WIKE AND AKPABIO,
THEY WERE IN FULL CENTRAL UNDER JONATHAN. BUT NOW THEY ARE FIGHTING BACK.
CORRUPTION FIGHTS BACK
AVENGERS FIGHTS BACK.
AKPABIO AND JONATHAN FIGHT BACK AS AVENGERS

1 Like

Re: Avengers, Where Were You During Jonathan's 6 Years As A President? by Nobody: 12:38am On Jun 01, 2016
Everfrank:

Thanks op for this thought provoking article. What exactly are they avenging? A bunch of misguided youths.

..... Thanks for sharing this Everfrank. Misguided youth they realy are! God save Nigeria!!
Re: Avengers, Where Were You During Jonathan's 6 Years As A President? by Nobody: 12:41am On Jun 01, 2016
ODE, CHECK YOUR FACTS!!! NA YOU DASH GOODLUCK 6 YEARS?

Goodluck became acting President on Feb 2010
Feb 2010 to May 2015 is how many years?
ZOMBIES AND MISCALCULATION!!!!!
...... He got banned I guess?!
Re: Avengers, Where Were You During Jonathan's 6 Years As A President? by LRNZH(m): 12:50am On Jun 01, 2016
OP, why don't you reformat your post to improve legibility.

An interesting read. Well done

1 Like

Re: Avengers, Where Were You During Jonathan's 6 Years As A President? by Pavarottii(m): 3:29am On Jun 01, 2016
Point of correction, he was president for 5years. Did GEJ go after tompolo? Did GEJ collect the pipeline surveillance contract from him? Did GEJ remove kingsley kuku and put a military man to be in charge of amnesty? Did GEJ declare kingsley kuku wanted. Did GEJ use force wiv d militants? Did GEJ reduce their budget from 57billion it used to be to 20billion in 2016 budget?

Oga make I give u militant number so u can ask dem where dem be dey. Cos if u ask me, na who I go ask? grin

B4 I go, ur post is Rubbish just like APC promises. We don't want pipeline security we want to own oil blocs.

Re: Avengers, Where Were You During Jonathan's 6 Years As A President? by Pavarottii(m): 3:33am On Jun 01, 2016
Everfrank:

Is this video u will see, but turn blind to wen northern thief's are spraying their own. He is not the DG of Nimasa, can't his personal wealth allow him spray, people that don't av quarter of wat he has spray more than this. If u doubt this. Come to d SE or SS and see 4urself. Spraying money ain't biggie my friend. Avengers don't want pipeline security,they want to own oil blocs.

#datsall.
Re: Avengers, Where Were You During Jonathan's 6 Years As A President? by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 01, 2016
Pavarottii:

We don't want pipeline security we want to own oil blocs.
..... So for the half a dozen years your Jona spent in Aso Rock, your misguided, bunch of trouble makers of Avengers can't do everything possible to own oil blocks, but it is now they remember they want some?! Lord have mercy on your brainwashed soul.
Pavarottii:

Avengers don't want pipeline security,they want to own oil blocs.
#datsall.
Pavarottii:

We don't want pipeline security we want to own oil blocs.
..... So for the half a dozen years your Jona spent in Aso Rock, your misguided, bunch of trouble makers of Avengers can't do everything possible to own oil blocks, but it is now they remember they want some?! Lord have mercy on your brainwashed soul.
Re: Avengers, Where Were You During Jonathan's 6 Years As A President? by Ngokafor(f): 7:13am On Jun 01, 2016
...Another day,another meaningless zombie thread.

..Imagine! 'Avengers where were you when Jonathan was the president for 6 years'....Mscheww jamb question!!..like Avengers will answer the question,become repentant and stop bombing undecided

...Anyone waiting for apc zombies to make sense shall certainly wait till hell freezes over.
Re: Avengers, Where Were You During Jonathan's 6 Years As A President? by Pavarottii(m): 9:05am On Jun 01, 2016
modelmike7:
..... So for the half a dozen years your Jona spent in Aso Rock, your misguided, bunch of trouble makers of Avengers can't do everything possible to own oil blocks, but it is now they remember they want some?! Lord have mercy on your brainwashed soul. ..... So for the half a dozen years your Jona spent in Aso Rock, your misguided, bunch of trouble makers of Avengers can't do everything possible to own oil blocks, but it is now they remember they want some?! Lord have mercy on your brainwashed soul.
U still don't understand d structure in which Nigeria is built on. Do u know their licenses were supposed to end of 2015. And GEJ ruled 4 5years nt 6years. How many times will I correct you.

(1) (Reply)

The Magnificent Roundabouts Underconstruction In Abakaliki.....pics / Ipob Is Winning The Propaganda War / SE Is The Only Region That Is Benefiting 100% From The Fgfeeding Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.