Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son (51558 Views)

Wasted Years / How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub / Story: The Pastor Son (by: Miraclejohn) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by olanshile2016(m): 6:15pm On Jun 15, 2016
YINKS89:
olanshile2016......... wre u dey now.

i dey o,quite busy,will update later
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by olanshile2016(m): 11:16am On Jun 16, 2016
CHAPTER 7
Having listened to what Edwin had said,I sat down on my bed weighing the best of all the options available”Richard has promised me death if I refuse to concur or reporting,Edwin is promising to provide security for me only if I can join his group which is probably the best offer,But what will my Dad say?what will my mummy say? If I join a cult group,I am going to break their heart and am sure Dad will disown me.Oh my God,how did I got myself into this,God will purnish that silly woman who allocated that room 19 to me,how will i…………….”
‘Mike,we are going out,you have to make up your mind before tommorrow cos it is the initiation day for new member’Charles said interrupting my thought and they left.I looked at him blankly as he spoke,it was obvious that I was disturbed,my head is aching seriously like it will burst.Some minute after they left I decided that am going to join Edwin group cos to me it was the safest choice.The ringing of my phone brought me back to life and it was my dad who told me to be praying because a fellow pastor is seeing some strange vision about me.As he finished talking,a frozen hot tear escaped from my eye,I told him that I’ve heard and I will be praying.He asked me if there is any problem and I said no.I ended the called and I decided that there is no going back in my earlier decision to join Edwin group,I shrugged off the soberness in me and move to the bathroom.I was relieved after the wash,I dressed and sat on my bed listening to music because listening to music while am disturbed usually calm my nerve.I called cynthia and we talked for sometime before I hanged up.The boys came back around 10:00pm,
‘How far Mike’Edwin greeted
‘Am fine ‘I replied
‘how far about the matter on ground’Junior asked sitting on the edge of my bed,the others standing beside me with askance look
‘its alright,I gave in for you guys’I said
‘waoh,now you’re talking’Edwin said holding my hands firmly
‘Chop knuckles boy’Charles said.
‘fine,now that you have decided to be liberated,tommorrow you will be admitted officially by 7:00pm.Now sleep cos tommorrow,there will be no sleep for us.He said before going to bed
I sat down on the bed thinking whether I’ve made a good choice on this matter,I gave a long sigh before going to bed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by olanshile2016(m): 4:11pm On Jun 20, 2016
CHAPTER 8
I woke up around 12:30 the next day,I saw Edwin and the guys sitting inside a yellow bus outside,they greeted me and told me that my food is on the reading table inside,I thanked them and went inside to take my bath,after eating,I checked my phone and found some missed calls from the fellowship president and cynthia,I ignored the president’s call and called back cynthi,she asked me how am finding the hostel I was given and I said no problem that its well.I ended the call and sat down waiting anxiously for how the so-called initiation will be,I decided to cool off my agitating mind by playing my game which I’ve abadon since the start of these issues,after playing like four game winning all,the guys came in
‘Mike,my guy how far now’Edwin greeted
‘am fine,whats happening?
‘Nothing really,you have to rest so that you can have strenght to perform your initiation rites’Junior said’
‘Alright,am fit’I replied
****************************************************************************I was still sleeping when I felt someone shaking me,I looked up and found Charles shaking me
‘Mike, wake up,its time already’ He said
I stood up and went to the bathroom for a cold wash,i dressed quickly and went outside to meet them by a yellow bus parked outside fully loaded with guys all with bag on their back.I entered and the bus zoomed off.
After driving for about two hours,we reached a junction where the driver is suppose to enter,I saw Edwin and some boys blindfolding about four guys who keep calm on their sit,I was still looking at them till one fair guy came to me and asked me to face front before blind folding me,after driving for about ten minutes more,the bus came to a stop,someone hold me and lead me to a spot asking me to stay there,I was still wondering what is happening when I heard a footstep approaching me,
‘Take this to calm your nerve’I recognized Junior’s voice .He gave me a bottle,I opened it and withdraw after taking a gulp realizing it was gin,
‘Drink it mehn,you are going to find it useful’Charles said, I gulped the remaining at once,
‘you are the man,nice one’Edwin applauded me.My throat was burning likewise my stomach to the existence that I nearly fall down
‘Now we are going to start what we came here for,I call on the capon to give us his opening speech’I heard a voice said,it was then I realized that I was in the middle of a circle,I also realized that I was not the only one in the middle
‘As the power conferred on me as the capitiano of these prestigious club,I declared these ceremony opened’,it was following by loud whistling and speaking of the club language by the boys,’all of the jew man should kneel down’He ordered.The next thing I felt is a hand motioning to kneel,I obliged. ’As a member now,you are free from all form of intimidation or bully from anybody,no matter ………………………’he continued rambling on,
‘Now you’re going to be initiate fully by the priest’He said again.I winched in pain as a sharp object pierced through through my chest.After that the blindfold was removed,I saw the whole arena, I gazed at the arena from the capon wearing a jalabia-like regalia with the skull drawn in its front,all the guys dressed in red and green with my hommies inclusive.The priest an elderly man dressed in agbada with calabash and blade in his hand.We(the new member) were asked to recite the oaths after them,after the recitation,they started singing their club song dancing round us,after then we were asked to climb palm tree in the area with bare hand,Since I was a good climber in the my school days,I found no difficulties in it at all,Some guys who are not good in climbing were falling only to be sent back climbing with kicks from the guys who are waiting for someone to fall.Infact,one guy among us fainted during the the process,After the climbing,we were all sat down and singing began,I was so exhausted that I don’t know what happen,everything just went blurred.
‘He has woke up o’I heard junior’s voice.I stood up from the bed with a throbbing headache.All the guys rushed into the room,
‘So you’ve woke up,You are welcome to the world of freedom and liberation’They chorus
I stand still thinking WHETHER I’VE MADE A GOOD CHOICE OR NOT.

2 Likes

Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 7:35pm On Jun 20, 2016
Countinue, Story Is Getting Interesting
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by olanshile2016(m): 7:42pm On Jun 20, 2016
ANTONINEUTRON:
Countinue, Story Is Getting Interesting

thanks,more update tommorrow
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by igbalodehunter(m): 7:55pm On Jun 21, 2016
Oga Olanshile2016 Come complete ds tin nah I don dey sit down tey tey.
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by olanshile2016(m): 8:07pm On Jun 21, 2016
igbalodehunter:
Oga Olanshile2016 Come complete ds tin nah I don dey sit down tey tey.

i see you my nigga,im so busy today,gonna update 2morrow

2 Likes

Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by tunderay(m): 4:49am On Jun 22, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]Well done guy, waiting for more.
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by olanshile2016(m): 8:13am On Jun 22, 2016
tunderay:
[color=#000099][/color]Well done guy, waiting for more.

update coming today

1 Like

Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by olanshile2016(m): 3:06pm On Jun 22, 2016
CHAPTER 9
A month after I’ve bagged up,bagging up means joining a frat,we are already through with our exam and just waiting for result.Stil I don’t know why I was still afraid of richard cos am still avoiding him despite words from my guys to face him that I was’nt the jew man he used to know,but one thing was sure,richard was the one that pushed me into cultism against my wish and that of my parent,I was going to make him pay for it,even though I don’t know how,but he will pay for it.
I woke up on Tuesday morning and told my guys that I am going to my former hostel to pack my remaining load,Charles volunteered to go with me and Edwin told me that he will give me something when am going,Junior brought out bottle of Macdowell and cups,I have improve my drinking prowess than before,Edwin served us round and we settled down drinking,As we were drinking,we heard a knock on the door
‘Who is that’Charles shouted
‘It is I am that I am’A husky voice said from outside
‘Ha,baba come in, the door is not locked’I was wondering who the hell is baba when The capon entered with some guys numbering about five.They all stood and shake him,I also joined them
‘Guys,I see that you dey enjoy’He said
‘Na so’Edwin said
‘ Mike boy,why you dey gentle,you no talk or you dey fear,I beg no fear anybody,The guys dey for you’He said as he collected the drink from Charles,
I smiled and replied him that Nothing is wrong and that am not afraid of anybody.
‘Nice one,incase you don’t know,Im Ejiro’He introduced himself
‘The one and only’Charles input and they all laughed.Ejiro and his guy finally left after spending about one hour,I checked the time and it was already 11:00,I rushed to the bathroom,took my bath and put on a designer dress with a dark shade.Edwin opened a bag and brought out a pistol which he gave to me
‘It is not necessary you bring it out except if he gives you problem’He said as he handled it to me.
‘No problem,you can bank on me’I replied before I tucked it in my dress.
‘let go’Charles said and off we went
Few days after my initiation,I’ve been taught how to use a gun as you may be wondering how am going to use it.
Independence hall’I read as I saw the signpost.I muster all courage to save my feet from getting cold cos going to Richard is like a dog going to the lion den especially as I saw his men sitting in the veranda.They all stood up immediately they saw me
‘See that stupid boy that capon dey talk about’one of them said as he point at me.A voice asked me to let him have a taste of the new mike but another decided against since I did not come for war.I ignored him and went inside.I entered to meet a full room exactly the scene I met the the first time I came
‘Mike,do you know you have just walk into a lion’s den’Richard said with his bloodshot eye glaring at me as he sighted me
‘Hey guy,we are not here for war,so lay off’Charles said unbothered as he sat on an empty bunk.
‘So why are you here’Richard asked as he came closer
I kept mute for some minute before answering in order to infuriate him’As you can see,am here to pack my remaining properties that are here’
I rushed the packing and within ten minutes,am through and call out to charles who is calm as he keep changing the music he’s listening to
‘O boy,let’s go’
He stood up and carry one of the bags,as we move near the door,Richard came to me and said
‘Mike,what about our discussion’
‘He’s now sailing with my crew,so forget about any useless discussion’Charles replied
‘But,he has booked his trip with my ship’Richard thundered as he locked my cloth
‘Free me guy,am not into any business with you ’I said and barged out of the room
‘watch your back when you walk’i heard him shouted
‘Alright,no problem,the battle line is drawn’Charles replied

INDEED THE BATTLE LINE HAS BEEN DRAWN

3 Likes

Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by YINKS89(m): 4:39am On Jun 23, 2016
I'm using dis medium 2 fank u guyz 4 votin 4 lanicky we hav juz one mor hurdle 2 cross more mb 2 ur phone. Fanks again guyz.
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by Rhatebaba(m): 2:53pm On Jun 25, 2016
Nice
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by Destiny4fame(m): 5:25pm On Jun 25, 2016
let's go there
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by olanshile2016(m): 7:41pm On Jun 30, 2016
CHAPTER 10
The result came at last, i passed so was my guys, I was so surprised cos the guys are not punctual even they are not present on a particular paper day, then I began to know that truly power is the ability to exert influence as my government teacher used to say in my secondary school days .I deliberate on whether or not to go home for the break cos my guys are staying ,in order not to arouse any suspicion in my parent.I decided to go home, on Friday which was the day am going,so was Cynthia, I followed her to the motor park and afterward leave for my own house,
‘Mike the university boy’ my younger brother Daniel shouted as I alighted from the motorcycle I boarded, Daniel was a very stubborn sss 2 student, I’ve warned him to call me brother Micheal but he refused,still calling mike like we are mate.Anyway am still unbothered
I entered my house and moved straight to my room, the room was still in order in the sense that it is not looking deserted, showing that the room is being visited regurlarly.Daniel served me drink and told me that dad and mum are in the church, I decided to rest before their arrival.I lied down on my bed while Daniel sat beside me as he keeps feeding me with boring story on school, church and other, at least boring to me
I was still in my dreamland when I heard maama voice
‘stand up school boy, since 2:00 that we have arrived’
I stood up groggily, rubbing my eyes with the back of my hands
‘good afternoon mum’ I said as I was fully awaked
She burst into into laughter and said ‘is this your afternoon’. I checked the time and found out that the time is already 6:30. She greeted me and asked me to go and greet dad in the sitting room
‘Good evening sir’ I said on reaching the sitting room
‘good evening my boy, how are you’ he replied stretching his hand for a handshake
‘am fine’ I said settling down on a chair
‘so how is everything’ he asked and I answered him and he asked about other thing,after all pleasantries he told me that they are going to vigil
‘you know that today is Friday and we are going to vigil, you’ve just arrived so you can rest, is that clear? He asked
‘yes sir’ I replied and went inside where my food is already waiting , I settled down to eat, just as I was about to eat, a call entered my phone ,I checked it and found out that it was from Cynthia
‘hi Cynthia, how was your journey back home’
‘it was fine and yours’ she replied in her velvet voice
‘it was fine thanks ‘ I answered and we talked for some minute before hanging up. I continued my food
‘we are leaving o, come and lock the gate’ I heard david shouted , I stood and follow them to the gate, I waved after their car and lock the gate.i went inside
I finished eating and went straight to the bathroom where I had a quick shower, I retired to bed feeling very tired, I ruminated over all that had happened to me since I’ve left home months ago, I imagined what will happen when dad get to know that I’m a cultist, I sighed loudly and fall asleep.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by Enaorosammyiq19(m): 3:52pm On Jul 01, 2016
anticipating for ya next update, nice one
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by olanshile2016(m): 5:18pm On Jul 04, 2016
hi pals, I'm using these medium to Appeal to you to download my entry in the ongoing okadabooks writing contest CC dominique ( f ), Smellymouth ,
naughtynaughty( f ), UjSizzle ( f ), petokey , toykathy ,
Fatalveli ( m), TiffanyJ ( f ), PrettySpicey( f ),
silverdam ( m), Oyinprince( m ), Therock5555 ( m),
whitemosquito ( f ), Redmosquito ( m), Divepen1( m),
VanTee20 ( m), frank317 , 360prince( m ), DanWrites
( m ), Trypa( f ), texanomaly( f ), chistar01( m ),
Royver ( m), FoxyFlow( m ), ekaromail, adegwurulez
( m ), LarrySun( m ), victvames ( m), repogirl( f ),
lalasticlala( m ), AudreyTimms ( f ),
HumbledbYGrace ( f ), MaziOmenuko, flow1759 ,
Coolval222 ( m), Ishilove , FoxyUltimate ( m ), Seun
( m ),yinks89(m),sirfolabi(m)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by olanshile2016(m): 6:58pm On Jul 11, 2016
CHAPTER 11
I woke up around 5:30 the next day, I sat up on my bed for about ten minutes before getting out of bed to do some house chore, I engaged myself in the tedious house work which include cutting of the grass in the surroundings which I ended around 8:50, I went inside to took my bath and find food to eat, after am through with all, I sat in the sitting room watching African magic, at exactly 10:00, I heard the blaring of horn at the gate, I rushed to open it and welcomed them, they are surprised at the amount of work I’ve done and they commended me.
Each day I was spending at home was getting increasingly boring, so I made up my mind to spend just two weeks at home instead of the three weeks that I initially planned to stay, so after dinner on the Friday of the second week, I told them
‘alright no problem , just let me know all that you are going to need’ dad said
I was happy for what he said cos I was expecting his inquisitive question like ‘are you giving two weeks break, I thought it was three weeks’ and others, but he did not.
I use the next two days to prepared for my return journey back to school and before I know it is already Sunday,
I woke up on Sunday morning around 7:00am and sauntered into the bathroom for a hot bath,I put on my white suit with a red tie and joined the family in the garage, I commend my siblings dressing including that of mum, after waiting for about 5minutes, dad finally came out with a fat large bible, I got on the wheel and zoom off
We were welcomed by the ushers and some of the church members as we entered the church auditorium, I was greeted by nearly all as they all keep asking me the same question ,as soon as I was free from their ‘interrogation’, I moved to where my friends are seated. We exchange pleasantries and chatted for a while
‘ shall we rise for opening hymn by the choristers’ My dad’s baritone voice disrupt our chatting, half of the congregation has been on their feet already
I looked around and found out that we are the only one sitting so we quickly scrambled to our feet,
‘there shall be showers of blessing’ the velvet voice of mercy came on the mic as she lead the song, Mercy was my former girlfriend or let me say girlfriend since I’ve not broken with her, I fixed my gaze on her amazed at how beautiful she has turned during my short time away from home or is it because it has been long that I saw her. Our eyes met and I winked at her which she smiled in return
‘The grace of the lord jesus Christ……………………………………………’ I rubbed my eyes as I stood up, oh my, I cant believe I’ve slept away since only to woke up during the sharing of the grace
‘all member of the good women society should wait behind’I heard mum announced,anyway I joined others as we trooped outside, I stayed inside the car chattering with my friends as they all left one by one, then I noticed mercy’s prescence,
‘waoh, see my big girl’ I said as I hugged her ‘how are you doing’ I asked
‘am fine o, and I loved the way you’ve abandoned us all these months’ she said with a note of sarcasm in her voice
‘No its not like that, it’s just that, am still busy finding my feet in the school, you know it has been tedious’ I said
‘it’s tedious or some girls are keeping you busy’she said
‘Ha ah, why are you thinking like that’ I queried………………………………………..and we keep talking till I saw dad and mum coming, I promised to call her later and bade her good bye, she stopped to say hi to dad and mum before leaving
We arrived home around 1:30, we settled down for lunch and I left for my room to brought out my loads, and I settled out for school after dad and mum usual advice.

3 Likes

Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by tunderay(m): 9:30am On Jul 12, 2016
Well done Olanshile, pls try and update regularly, people want to read at least twice a week.

1 Like

Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by olanshile2016(m): 12:10pm On Jul 12, 2016
tunderay:
Well done Olanshile, pls try and update regularly, people want to read at least twice a week.

thanks, will try to

1 Like

Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by olanshile2016(m): 8:13pm On Jul 12, 2016
CHAPTER 12
I have reached the nearest bus stop to the school when I saw a strange number calling my glo line, I deliberated on whether to pick it on or not, at last I agreed to pick it
‘hello, this is micheal, who am I speaking with’ I voiced to the receiver as I picked
‘ baba, he has picked it’ I heard a voice said, I hold it patiently waiting for who the heck ‘baba’ is
‘ hello’ a voice which I suspected to be that of Richard said, I shuddered at the remembrance of that evil genius,I’ve forgotten about him during the short time that I spent at home
‘hello who is this’I said pretending like I don’t know who the caller is.’hahahaha’ he laughed ‘so you are telling me that you don’t know who is talking’
‘pardon, I don’t get you, when you’re ready to talk you can called me back’ I said and hanged up on him, I find a place to sit in the bus stop shield and called my guys to tell them that am already on my way and in a particular bus stop,
‘ok, we dey come to escort you’ Charles said
I sighted them coming with a red Toyota camry car which they told me belonged to Ejiro,i waved my handkerchief as a signal to notify them where I was, Charles droved roughly to where I was standing to scare me but I stand still refusing to be scared,
‘you dey form strong man ehh’ He asked as he came down from the car
‘I am not a weakling now, I be super man’ I said and he burst into laughter
‘long time o, how are you now’ He asked me as we shake in our coded way
‘ am fine my brother’I said
‘this is chike’ he said as he point to a fair guy with the physique of the legendary c.ronaldo, I moved to the guy and greeted him in our way of greeting, ‘and this is osagie’ Charles said again as he pointed to another lanky guy also light in complexion and I greeted him also and we entered the car with chike on the wheel
As we proceed on our journey, my phone rang out and I found out that it was micheal , I told charleswho was sitting beside me about it and he urge me to pick it
‘ hello, I say who is this’ I said into the receiver shouting
‘ hey calm down mr man , you don’t need all this shouting, am still giving you the last chance to reconsider your decision, or else…..,am sure you don’t need to know what will happen’ he said calmly and he hanged up
I don’t know how but am not intimidated at all by his threat, I told Charles and he told me to wait till we reach home
We drove to ejiro the capon’s house to meet a lot of guys outside playing music like they were having a party, we entered the place amidst hailing from the guys, we went straight to a corner where Austin and some guys are seated
‘Mike my boy’ Austin shouted as he saw me
‘Austin bad man ,how you dey now’ I replied
‘ I dey as you see me o, whats up now’ he said
So , Charles decided to tell him all that happened,
………………………………………………….., so he threathen him seriously and promised to do him bad’ Charles landed
‘whhhaaaaaaaaat’ Austin shouted’ so this guy never desist from you, he dey call for war o
His noise attracted the attention of the other guys as Ejiro came to our side and inquired what happen and I told him
‘don’t worry, na small thing’ Ejiro said as he patted my back
‘ I trust you baba chief’ Charles said and then faced me’ baba don talk, so put your mind at rest, oya boys bring drinks for mike’ he called out
So we forget about it for the mean time and continue with our drinking bout till we late in the night before going back to our house

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by olanshile2016(m): 6:14pm On Jul 15, 2016
CHAPTER 13
The irritating smell of weed greeted me as I woke up the next day, I looked around the room and found Ejiro the capon and others numbering about ten in the room, some with wrap of weed while some are just drinking,
‘Good morning boss’ I said to Ejiro
‘how was your night boy’ he asked as he extended his hand for an handshake
‘ cool jare’ I replied as I moved round greeting the guys, after greeting them all, I searched for my phone and found it in my bag, I unlocked it to found out that Richard has messaged me warning me I’m playing with death if I did not come to him and tell him that I’ve accepted his proposal, I smiled as I read the message
‘Edwin, please come and see this’ I called
‘what is it my guy’ He asked and I showed him the phone
‘what, so this guy mean business like this’ he said after reading it and showed it to Ejiro
‘Guys’ Ejiro started after reading it ‘we don’t have to be provoked by that idiot called richard , let have a peace talk with him and the outcome will decide our next action.
‘ I think there is sense in what capon has said, so who and who is going to meet him’ Chike asked
‘I ,Edwin,Charles and mike himself are going’ Ejiro replied
‘ baba make I join your team’ osagie input
‘boy, you’re sure you want to go, we are going to bad guys den, No be kidding mission o’Edwin said and we all bursted into laughter
‘forget about kidding o, you no know say I be one man mopol , baba oya talk’
‘ok you can join us’ Ejiro said
Osagie clutched to a short gun tightly brandishing it,
‘hey mind you we are not going to fight there just peace talk’ Charles reminded him
‘Is alright’he replied
‘So guys am going and will be here back in the next one hour,so be prepared’Ejiro said and left with six of the boys and I went to the bathroom to take my bath.
I had just finished eating when I heard Ejiro knocking, I opened the door for him and he entered alongside with osagie cladding in the sacred yellow and green with ejiro putting on a jonathan-like hat, I greeted them in our way and rushed inside to find a yellow t-shirt with a green trouser and stucked the pistol given to me by Edwin into my back pack and joined them,
‘ok, everybody is set right,let go’ Ejiro said and wemarched to the car and drove off to independence hall.
We parked outside the gate of the hostel and entered to meet the absence of Richard,Ejiro asked me to dial his number which I did and he told me that he’s not at home and that we should should come and meet him at place known to my guys,Ejiro made call to junior and chike to come and join us, we waited for them for about five minutes before joining us
‘you know, we have to go there in large cos those guys are capable of doing anything cos we are going to his house and probably there are going to be there in full’ Edwin explained to me
We set out on the road drove for about thirty minute before reaching a mighty edifice with a huge black iron gate, Ejiro asked Charles who was on the wheel to park the car outside and we came down,
‘ press the bell’ Ejiro said to me
I pressed the bell and almost immediately the gate was opened, I became jittery immediately I set my foot into the house, seeing a lot of guys ,some dancing, some smoking, some just sat down with different guns on their tables. I remembered seeing some of them on the first day I came,
‘woah, so you came to beat me up with your defenders eh?’ Richard said as he came out of the swimming pool he was, and they all burst into laughter

TO BE CONTINUED

2 Likes

Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by Deo7(m): 9:12pm On Jul 15, 2016
Nice write up bro I'm waiting fur more smiley
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by olanshile2016(m): 9:48pm On Jul 15, 2016
Deo7:
Nice write up bro I'm waiting fur more smiley

alright bruh, update coming tomorrow
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by yhungbrowhne(m): 10:42pm On Jul 15, 2016
nice story
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by olanshile2016(m): 11:28pm On Jul 15, 2016
yhungbrowhne:
nice story
thanks yhungbrowhne
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by olanshile2016(m): 1:34pm On Jul 16, 2016
CHAPTER 14
‘No guy,we are not here for war, we just wan see you make we talk’ Edwin said
‘really, ok, sit down make we talk’ Richard said and four of us sat down cos Ejiro has already sat down immediately he entered,
‘ok guys, all we came here for is to tell you that you should free mike, the guy is sailing with me now, so forget about him’ Ejiro said in an ‘I don’t give a damn manner’
‘forget about that and don’t ever talk that kind thing again, never ever’ Richard shouted and he turned to me’ you see am not even interested in you becoming my man again, you are free to go , but know that you wont live to tell the tale of how you erred against me’ he concluded
‘guy, you’ve to bring your voice down when talking to me, I said we are here for peace talk,but if that is what you want,then we are on it’ Ejiro flared at him
‘then, that’s how its gonna be, now leave here now before I descend on you’ Richard said with his blood shot eyes while Ejiro sat still laughing mirthlessly
‘he said you should leave or are you deaf’ One fair guy whose name I later known to be jones said
Ejiro looked at him with a scary look but he refused to be intimidated maintaining his ‘I don’t care look’
‘let go guys’ Ejiro said walking furiously outside, I stood to go but Richard hold my shoulder saying’ you’ve stepped on the cobra’s tail so sit calmly for the reptile’s attack, bas---d,’ he said blowing the flame of his cigarette in my face
I gave him a stern looked before sauntering out of the house to join others and we zoomed off with Edwin rough driving
‘the guy really mean business,so mike is not save again, we have to plan on what to do , so Edwin let all the guys know there is a meeting, bye’ Ejiro said as we dropped from his car in front of our hostel and zoomed off.
I opened the door and fall on the bed heavily, I was burning with anger that the miscreant called Richard was the one that force me to join a cult group against my wish, now he’s threatening me with death, No, I must make sure he meet his death in my hand, I concluded before breaking down with cascade of tears running down from my cheek, I wept for myself,for engaging in these act, I wept for my parent,how they are going to fell when they got to know, I wept for ……………………… till nature take over, sleeping things

1 Like

Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by Enaorosammyiq19(m): 9:19pm On Jul 16, 2016
am enjoying ur story guy Abeg update fast o o
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by olanshile2016(m): 9:48pm On Jul 16, 2016
Enaorosammyiq19:
am enjoying ur story guy Abeg update fast o o

here you're at last boy cool
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by sirfolabi(m): 11:40am On Jul 17, 2016
Bro keep it rolling in.......
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by olanshile2016(m): 12:29pm On Jul 17, 2016
sirfolabi:
Bro keep it rolling in.......
sirfolabi, youre the man, i see you, will update tomorroe

2 Likes

Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by olanshile2016(m): 8:41pm On Jul 18, 2016
CHAPTER 15
‘So guys, you’re welcome to this impromptu meeting that really need to hold, we are here to address a pressing issue that we all need to discuss to save our ass from being scrap mercilessly from bad peoples’ Edwin started as I was surprised to know he was the depi capitiano( second-in-command),the spacious compound of Ejiro’s house was filled to brim as we all stand in a way forming a circle with a lot of guys I don’t even know from adam just like the scene we met in Richard’s house,
‘ok guys,we invited you to this meeting to let you to know that war don start between us and the yellow guys, so henceforth all member of this confra from are to be careful and vigilant cos I don’t want that sissy to use my guys to count score’ Ejiro said
Some boys including the trigger-happy osagie went on shouting happily obviously they are happy about the new development while I shaked my head pitying them imagining how lifes will be wasted but the sorrow mood erased as soon a bootle of whisky was passed to me and we go on flexing till about 6:30pm when I heard my phone ringing
‘oh God, which kind of spoiler be this now’ I murmured as I picked the phone
‘hello who is this’ I said gruffly
‘so you don’t have my number again’ I recognized her voice immediately, its cynthia ‘by the way, are you sleeping?’ she asked
‘yes am sleeping, in fact big sleeping’ I replied
She laughed for a long time which make me think whether she had discovered my lie before she said’ Micheal, you’re too funny, you’re sleeping fine, which one be big sleep again’
I also laughed for a while before asking her when she’s coming back and she replied that she’s has arrived about one hours ago and she ask me to come and visit her which I replied that am already on my way
I went back to my guys and told them that am going somewhere, they bade me good bye and asked be to be careful cos I was their main target, I told them I knew that no problem before going out.
I adjusted my dress and crunched the tom-tom sweet I was licking in order to subsidies the alcoholic odour emanating from my mouth, I throw away the bottle of the remaining bottle water I was drinking and knock on cynthia’s door, I waited patiently as she said ‘coming’
‘oh mike dear, I’ve missed you so much’ she said as she saw me on opening the door, she jumped on me kissing me at the same time till we entered the house falling on the bed, light out
I woke up around 8:30pm weak and exhausted after the almost two hours bout of sex, I wore my cloth and bade her goodbye before leaving.
I came out to meet a dark atmosphere outside, I contemplated on whether to sleep in her house but shrug it off, I moved on determined to get to the main road in time, I saw a shadow lurking around a corner but shrug it off again saying it was just my coward imagination, I increased my walking pace, just I was about to turned in a corner which was just a stone throw to the main road, I thought I heard’ stop there’
I looked around ,seeing no one, I continued trekking until I heard it clearly, ‘ stop there my friend or you’re deaf’ I stopped and looked back to saw Jones, one of Richard’s boys walking toward me, oh God, is this how am going to bade the world good bye, my parent wont even know what has happened to me , God please help me am going to repent if I could escape this.
All this thought were running in my mind as he keep walking up to me with his pointed sliver pistol…………………………………………………………………………..
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by olanshile2016(m): 3:49pm On Jul 19, 2016
CHAPTER 16
‘O Boy, you’re as good as dead’ Jones said as he get to my side, I became jittery as I finally accepted that there is no way out than to be killed,
‘so, turn to this corner’ he said pointing to a dark alley, I complied and move to the place, but I saw a huge plank on a stand, I looked at him and saw him receiving call probably from Richard,his partner was staring at me fiercely but am sure he’s high on alcohol, before they could say jack, I had picked up the log and use it to hit the miscreant’s head once but hardly with all my strength making him fall headlong, holding his already bleeding head and I bolted away displaying my usain bolt talent,
I keep running which make Jones to fire a shot at time but fortunately for me, he missed, I jumped over a small fence as I heard another gunshot, I got to the main road but the whole place was silent, there is no single soul in sight, which could have happen as a result of two things, firstly it is already late and secondly the gunshots they heard,
‘Baba, the guy is crazy o, the guy escaped after we’ve captured him’ I looked at my right side to find Jones and his second guy searching around, I was alerted immediately, the fact that the night was cold coul’dnt stop the hot sweat running from my head, I jumped into the culvert I was standing on and luckily it was not one of those dirty culvert, I heard the guy I hit swearing to do this do that for me when they catch me that I cant escape, as if he’s seeing me, I brought out my phone and messaged Edwin to let him know.
I checked my phone every seconds for his reply but non was forthcoming, fear enveloped me because I know that he’s drinking when I left him so he would have been drunk by now, as I crouch in the culvert, I nearly jumped out of my skin as I heard something shaking me, I crawled a few metres with a great speed only to found out that it was my message alert,I opened the message and luckily it was him asking me to described the exact place for him, I give him the addresss and almost immediately he replied that he’s coming rightaway that I should stay calm, I sat down ,already cramped in the small culvert, I was already dozing off when I heard the ringtone of my phone ringing at it highest,
‘ oh my God, when I was already feeling happy ,this damn phone just give me out’ I complained bitterly as I quickly removed the battery
‘he’s there, he’s there’ I heard jones’s counterpart said as they are rushing closer
‘o God, accept my soul, forgive me my sin,and my parent forgive me also, it is not my fault; here I come’ I said my last prayer gently as I sat patiently awaiting my death

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Married To A Fink / Secrets And Scandals / Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.