Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son (51594 Views)

Wasted Years / How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub / Story: The Pastor Son (by: Miraclejohn) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by Bibiangel(f): 9:18am On Aug 12, 2016
Nice story. More grease to your elbow.
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by olanshile2016(m): 3:23pm On Aug 12, 2016
CHAPTER 22
I entered the house and put on an armless shirt showing my snake tattoo,I always made sure I was always wearing long shirt anytime I went home cos I will only succeeded in creating unwanted scenes for myself if dad or mum should see it.With my waist bag strapped around my waist containing a small pistol, I set to met snakie and bullet already seated in the car with snakie on the driver seat
‘alright boy,be careful and alert us if you discover any foul movement’ Edwin said in a warning or advising tone
We droved out of the house with me wondering how we have been going out like politician fearing abduction over the years, we had made sure that none of us never went out alone,I know its because Edwin don’t want any of the boys to be used to count scores,it was one of those thing that was making me regret joining a frat but the regret is always for mean time
‘boss,your phone is ringing’ Bullet informed me
‘thanks jare bullet’ I said as I picked the phone ‘ hello, who is this’
‘so you don’t even have my number again’ she said and I recognized her voice immediately,the caller was Mercy,since one hundred when we exchange contact ,we have been calling and seeing regularly till two months ago
‘sorry,I don’t know its you bae,how are doing? I greeted
‘am fine but since may you never call me,I even sent some messages to you on whatsapp which you ignored’
‘how can I do that for a damsel like you, I missed those messages cos I changed my simcard coupled with final years stuffs like project writing and others’ I said trying to sound truthful as I could
‘alright I can understand,I wish you success dear,’she said
‘thank you sweetie,see you when I come’
‘alright bye’ mercy said and I hanged up,I sighed as I could’nt tell what is going on between she and I
‘its alright,pull up here’ I told snakie as we reached cynthia’s hostel,I came down after telling the guys to watch out for danger including police
‘bad mike,the boss’ some boys sitting under a mango tree in the compound hailed me as they stand up with their hands in the air
‘bros,how you dey now’ I greeted
‘we dey o boss’
‘its alright,be enjoying’ I said and entered the house
‘my prettylicious bae’ I said as I entered cynthia’s room,I met her wearing a transparent gown sitting on her bed with her phone in her hand,it was obvious that she’s not happy as she did not respond heartily like before
‘what’s happening’ I enquired ‘you know I don’t like seeing you moody like this,who is disturbing you or what’
‘you’re the one disturbing me’ she blurted out
‘how dear,how am I disturbing you,please tell me’ I said as I sat beside her
‘Micheal, your activities is the cause of my sorrow, I asked you to stop engaging in cultist activity but you said you are already in final year,now see this ‘she said as she thrusted her phone forward
‘IMSU FINAL YEAR STUDENT SHOT BY UNKNOWN GUN MEN’ I read out the headline of the news and return her phone back to her without reading the details, ‘cynthia m,you’re a darling, I can see your asnxiety but believe me,am in no trouble’ I said as I enclosed her mouth with mine *lightout*winkz
After about one hour,I bade her good bye and went out to meet my guys who are already enjoying in a local bar beside the hostel
‘fellas,am set o’ I called out to them as they leave the bar to meet me,we entered the car and were about to move when all of a sudden
‘Brother Micheal,Brother Micheal’ I opened the door to see the then secretary of the fellowship coming,I flinched on seeing him and deliberate on whether to wait or just leave
‘Brother Micheal,long time o, I went to your former hostel to look for you only to be thrown out by a belligerent dude, why did you abandon the fellowship for so long’ he continued rambling as snakie and bullet looks on smiling mischievously
‘it’s a long story pastor,so whatsup now ‘ I asked as I was already getting irritated
‘we are holding our holy ghost night which is starting today,this night by 10:00’he said as he gave me a pamphlet
‘alright see you later pastor’ I said as snakie drove off
The time is 9:30pm and we are all set for the show,after some admonitions from Edwin,we all set out and entered the car only the key member leaving osagie and Charles with the boys,they are going to join us when it has been confirmed that there is going to be war,Edwin look bossy in the lengendary red and green suit with an hat,while I dressed in a red trouser with a green t-shirt with skull drawn in it front with BAD MIKE inscripted at the back
The gate was wide open with different types of exotic car parked in the premises,music booming from the loud speaker,guys sitting in caucus,some dancing with girls and the celebrant Harrison with his girlfriend and some bouncer welcomed us as we came down from the car,he took us to a corner well arranged,the table filled with expensive drinks, cigarettes,blade opened one of the drinks and filled the cups on the table as we drank it amidst cheering
‘edwin big boss,bad mike…….’ Came from different angles as people hailed us
‘I know they will be here’ Edwin said as he pointed to the direction where Richard sat with his boys,they have the largest circle as they all were clad in their black dress,it was obvious they were planning something as they all faced Richard attentively
‘call charles and the boys,let them enter’ Edwin said

2 Likes

Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by olanshile2016(m): 3:24pm On Aug 12, 2016
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by olanshile2016(m): 3:32pm On Aug 12, 2016
This chapter is dedicated to all readers of this story,the likes of tunderay, yinks89,eniqurl,missmossy,igbalodehunter,anniebabe,bibiangel and others whose name was not written wink,
and to all great bloggers like silverdam, oyinprince,iphekitan,uanda and others who sought for my permission before posting it on their blog,i say thanks for appreciating my work cheesy
And to all wack bloggers who posted it illegally,i say Thunder fire you angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by Mrolanshile2016(m): 3:37pm On Aug 12, 2016
I was banned by the anti-spam bot immediately after posting this chapter,this is getting too much, what's happening now
CC obinnau
Mynd44 and others angry
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by Mrolanshile2016(m): 3:38pm On Aug 12, 2016
My main account olanshile2016 was banned by the anti-spam bot immediately after posting this chapter,this is getting too much, what's happening now
CC obinnau
Mynd44 and others angry
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by igbalodehunter(m): 10:40pm On Aug 12, 2016
Mrolanshile2016:
My main account olanshile2016 was banned by the anti-spam bot immediately after posting this chapter,this is getting too much, what's happening now
CC obinnau
Mynd44 and others angry
Eyah!
Bt thanks for d dedication!
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by Iphekitan(m): 8:28am On Aug 13, 2016
olanshile2016:
This chapter is dedicated to all readers of this story,the likes of tunderay, yinks89,eniqurl,missmossy,igbalodehunter,anniebabe,bibiangel and others whose name was not written wink,
and to all great bloggers like silverdam, oyinprince,iphekitan,uanda and others who sought for my permission before posting it on their blog,i say thanks for appreciating my work cheesy

#realrecognition #thumbsup
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by YINKS89(m): 1:36pm On Aug 13, 2016
Iphekitan:

same feelin bro.
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by olanshile2016(m): 3:22pm On Aug 13, 2016
igbalodehunter:
Eyah! Bt thanks for d dedication!
Thanks bro,im back
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by olanshile2016(m): 3:22pm On Aug 13, 2016
Bibiangel:
Nice story. More grease to your elbow.

thanks angel
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by olanshile2016(m): 3:24pm On Aug 13, 2016
Iphekitan:

YINKS89:
same feelin bro.
Iphekitan:

eyin boss,i hail you sirs
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by olanshile2016(m): 3:25pm On Aug 13, 2016
thanks bro obinnau for unbanning me
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by igbalodehunter(m): 5:05pm On Aug 13, 2016
olanshile2016:
thanks bro obinnau for unbanning me

WELCOME!
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by olanshile2016(m): 5:07pm On Aug 13, 2016
igbalodehunter:

WELCOME!
fenkz bruh
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by silverdam(m): 6:13pm On Aug 13, 2016
olanshile2016:

fenkz bruh
Oya come and update biko
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by olanshile2016(m): 6:42pm On Aug 13, 2016
silverdam:
Oya come and update biko
hokay o,i will try to
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 13, 2016
this story don the long ooo, am tired mehn...
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by olanshile2016(m): 9:01pm On Aug 13, 2016
woski417:
this story don the long ooo, am tired mehn...

boss,its not my fault,just some unforeseen circumstances which will end hopefully by next week,pls do not be angry
CC
ALL READERS
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by Nobody: 2:03am On Aug 14, 2016
all correct! carry on
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by tunderay(m): 6:42am On Aug 14, 2016
olanshile2016:
Thanks for the dedication boss, you are good in writing, I believe its a God's gift. Keep rolling bro, we are watching your back like Edwin.
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by olanshile2016(m): 7:23am On Aug 14, 2016
eosigwe:
all correct! carry on
thanks boss
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by olanshile2016(m): 7:24am On Aug 14, 2016
tunderay:
Thanks for the dedication boss, you are good in writing, I believe its a God's gift. Keep rolling bro, we are watching your back like Edwin.

thanks so much boss

1 Like

Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by Eniqurl(f): 9:27pm On Aug 14, 2016
Come nd give us update jorh
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by olanshile2016(m): 9:43pm On Aug 14, 2016
Eniqurl:
Come nd give us update jorh
*tiptoed inside thread* UPDATE COMING TOMMORROW
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by silverdam(m): 10:30pm On Aug 15, 2016
olanshile2016:

*tiptoed inside thread* UPDATE COMING TOMMORROW
When is your tomorrow going to come? Please update abeg
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by olanshile2016(m): 7:03am On Aug 16, 2016
silverdam:
When is your tomorrow going to come? Please update abeg
bro it's not my fault o, it's just that am busy these days, let me see what I can do today
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by daremiarchs(m): 3:23pm On Aug 17, 2016
olanshile pls come and update o
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by jahlove4jah: 9:39pm On Aug 17, 2016
daremiarchs:
olanshile pls come and update o
stop killing us with suspense
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by uanda(m): 7:56am On Aug 18, 2016
olanshile2016:

Thanks for the mention.
This is a very interesting piece.

One love bro
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by olanshile2016(m): 11:33am On Aug 18, 2016
uanda:

Thanks for the mention. This is a very interesting piece.
One love bro
bro I see you,you're good

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) / Married To A Fink / Secrets And Scandals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.