Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,563 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son (51599 Views)

Wasted Years / How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub / Story: The Pastor Son (by: Miraclejohn) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by olanshile2016(m): 1:26pm On Jul 28, 2016
emitheo:
nice article...keep it coming bro
thanks bro,update coming
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 28, 2016
nice story...keep it coming
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by olanshile2016(m): 4:08pm On Jul 28, 2016
Averted:
nice story...keep it coming
thanks bro, I'm glad you like it
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by Missmossy(f): 4:27pm On Jul 28, 2016
Interesting, keep it coming grin

2 Likes

Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by olanshile2016(m): 6:55pm On Jul 28, 2016
Missmossy:
Interesting, keep it coming grin

and the great missmossy drop her comment,,😀😁😁 cool, thanks sis
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by Missmossy(f): 6:58pm On Jul 28, 2016
olanshile2016:

and the great missmossy drop her comment,,😀😁😁 cool, thanks sis

Lol..don't mention bro. When did i become great??
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by olanshile2016(m): 7:34pm On Jul 28, 2016
Missmossy:
Lol..don't mention bro. When did i become great??
since you became a nairalander cheesy
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by Ibukzy: 1:07pm On Jul 29, 2016
nice story keep it up
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by olanshile2016(m): 2:02pm On Jul 29, 2016
Ibukzy:
nice story keep it up
thanks,glad that you love it
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by Cogs(m): 4:39pm On Jul 29, 2016
baba continue this stuff Na, d suspense gan dan too much
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by olanshile2016(m): 4:52pm On Jul 29, 2016
Cogs:
baba continue this stuff Na, d suspense gan dan too much

bro cogs, I go update later jare, na NEPA dey fall my hand
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 30, 2016
Making large sense
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by olanshile2016(m): 5:18pm On Jul 30, 2016
eosigwe:
Making large sense
boss, you geh mouth jare, update coming
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by olanshile2016(m): 9:05pm On Jul 30, 2016
CHAPTER 20
‘where are you mike, come out’ the voice repeated, I stood up immediately I sighted Charles
‘here I am guy’ I said as I moved to him
‘let leave here quickly,those guys have gone for reinforcement’ he said as we jumped into the car with Edwin on the wheel and we drove off in silence which was broken by my heavy panting which let me know the degree of fear that have enveloped me, my white shirt was heavily soaked with sweats, I looked back to see the car racing furiously toward the hall , I thank my stars for the prompt intervention of my guys
‘call all the boys to come to this place,all popular inmates, now’ Ejiro barked as he paced up and down, all of us anticipating an impending war which we are sure is going to take place. Immediately, all of us brought out our phone to tell all member to come to Ejiro’s house, I tried junior’s number which ranged several time but wasn’t picked up
‘boss, I tried junior’s number, its just ringing without being picked’ I informed them
‘wait lemme try it’ Ejiro said and try the number which keep ringing, all of us stood there trying to figure what could be happening to him wherever he is, the loud knock on the gate sent jolted me out my reverie as all of us grab some of the guns the table and took position at different angles
‘who are those ‘ osagie the trigger happy nigga who walked toward the gate fearlessly brandishing his sub machine gun
‘osagie open the door, its me uche and others’ The voice outside replied
With that, he opened the gate cautiously and let in the most horrible sight I’ve ever seen, uche and blade are carrying someone who cannot even breath easily, the hair on my body stood straight immediately as we all surged forward to see the person,ALAS, the victim was one of my hommies, Junior, the poor guy was well drenched in blood,a large cut was on his with so many cuts on his body, breathing very fast , most of the guys are sorry for him as it showed on their face while some wore the look of anger especially the legendary osagie, surprisingly Ejiro was among those with pity look on their face
‘how did that happen’ Edwin questioned them
‘I received your call that we should come ,so I quickly look for uche and together we look for junior only to find him already battered like, we asked him what happen, he said it was jones and some other guys that are chasing him and did all these to him before leaving thinking he has died’ Blade said amidst panting
His report was followed by the cry of blood must flow among the guys,while I stood with Edwin who was talking to a doctor to come and treat junior
‘guys, chill, I repeat chill, we don’t have to go on gun spree because of this, if we do that its going to lead to yhe loss of many life, let settled it with them’ Ejiro said sorrowfully
‘haaaa, boss, are you saying blood no go flow on top this matter’ Osagie shouted
‘im afraid, guy blood no go flow, ‘ejiro said ‘now guys am going to meet those guys for another peace talk, mike,Charles and edwin should follow me’ and with that he went inside to meet the doctor who was attending to junior, the doctor was a past member who has graduated
‘boss, I don’t think its advisable to meet that double crossing son of monkey for a peace talk’ Edwin spoke for the first time
‘guy, don’t tell me you are also afraid , naah ,we are going and going shall it be’ Ejiro finalized and Edwin showed him the sign of acceptance in our way
The doctor announcement of junior’s death made to wet my trouser, tears flowed from my eyes which I cleaned immediately,sadness enveloped everybody while some people like osagie walk around violently threatening to destroy all richard’s crew
‘guys let go, osagie,uche and brown take care of the fallen giant, ‘ ejiro dished out his orders and joined us in the car where he called richard
‘why are you calling,dude don’t tell me you’re already tired, haa haa’ I recognized Richard voice immediately as the call was on loudspeaker
‘dude try and understand, we don’t have to waste live like this,lets meet and talk now’ Ejiro said, I was beginning to like the guy for his sensible suggestions
‘ha ha ha ‘ Richard laugh again ‘alright come to our place now’
‘you know I cant come there, let meet on a neutral ground’ Ejiro said
‘I’ve said it you’re indeed a coward, alright let meet at the weed farm along school junction, but rule is that its only you and I and no bringing of weapons’
‘ok, will be there in a jiffy’ Ejiro finalized and we zoomed off
‘alright guys stop here and wait for me,am coming’ ejiro said as we reached the junction
‘ boss I don’t think it is a nice idea to meet Richard alone’ I suggested
‘Mike are you afraid, nothing wil happen to your boss,I will be back now’ he said as he smiled and patted my back
‘okay if you insisted on going alone,at least take this’ Edwin said as he give him a pistol
‘even if they decided to attack me,what will this one do against hundred of them’ he said non charlantly as he pocketed the gun and walked away
‘guys am sensing evil, let follow him’ Edwin said fifteen minutes after the capon went away
‘nice idea,that’s what am thinkin, let go’ Charles said and we got down walking silently
‘so you are truly a double crossing son of a monkey, we agreed on something and you are here breaching the deal’ the hot voice of ejiro let us know that we are already near them,so we lied down and watch the scenario
‘my friend wait where do you think you’re going’ Richard said as Ejiro made to leave ‘its a pity that you ain’t leaving this place alive,cos you’ve paid the real death a visit’ and with that about ten bullet was pumped into ejiro's body
My whole system was disturbed as I looked at the man who patted my back minutes ago, now drenched in blood, I remember his last words to richard’ my guys will avenge, am very sure’ and he’s very sure indeed cos we are going to revenge infact I nearly shot Richard from where our hideout but Edwin restrained me saying its foolhardy to do that considering their large number, we waited till they left before we carried ejiro body back home
‘Guys, capon has falled’ Charles announced as we entered the compound
The sound of horror filled the whole compound, I sat in one corner anticipating for osagie’s return
Later in the night,ejiro’s body was sent home while we had a sorrowful gyration in his respect till morning

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by olanshile2016(m): 9:07pm On Jul 30, 2016
here is another update, cc anniebabe and others

meanwhile vote KINGinVAHALA as Mr nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by Eniqurl(f): 10:04pm On Jul 30, 2016
Thanks fr d update smiley
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by olanshile2016(m): 10:15pm On Jul 30, 2016
Eniqurl:
Thanks fr d update smiley
you're welcome Eniqurl, I treasure your comment
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by tunderay(m): 4:53am On Jul 31, 2016
Just read it now, nice update. Pls keep it coming.
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by olanshile2016(m): 7:36am On Jul 31, 2016
tunderay:
Just read it now, nice update. Pls keep it coming.

bro thanks, I appreciate your encouragement
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 31, 2016
RIP Ejiro
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by olanshile2016(m): 7:52am On Jul 31, 2016
eosigwe:
RIP Ejiro
naso jare bro in fact ayam mourning him tongue
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by Babsopey(m): 8:58pm On Jul 31, 2016
olanshile2016:

you're welcome Eniqurl, I treasure your comment

My guy nice work here. You can try double spacing (double enter) your paragraphs so your work might be more neat. Single "enter" usually don't work here from my experience. Well done bro. Thumbs up.

@Eniqurl I can see you are a great reader, after sighting you on more than 3 story threads. Great one dear. Something tells me you'll be a great writer yourself. I'm really waiting to read your work. When it's ready, tag me along. Or if u have one you've already done, share me the link. I'm waiting
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by Tomkit(m): 9:08pm On Jul 31, 2016
RIP Ejiro can't wait for mike to step in for capo[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by olanshile2016(m): 9:19pm On Jul 31, 2016
Babsopey:

My guy nice work here. You can try double spacing (double enter) your paragraphs so your work might be more neat. Single "enter" usually don't work here from my experience. Well done bro. Thumbs up.

@Eniqurl I can see you are a great reader, after sighting you on more than 3 story threads. Great one dear. Something tells me you'll be a great writer yourself. I'm really waiting to read your work. When it's ready, tag me along. Or if u have one you've already done, share me the link. I'm waiting

oga babs,i get ya point,thanks
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by olanshile2016(m): 9:21pm On Jul 31, 2016
Tomkit:
RIP Ejiro can't wait for mike to step in for capo[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]

you wan kill me......sorry you wan kill him
that feeble mike,anyway let see
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by Eniqurl(f): 9:27pm On Jul 31, 2016
@Eniqurl I can see you are a great reader, after sighting you on more than 3 story threads. Great one dear. Something tells me you'll be a great writer yourself. I'm really waiting to read your work. When it's ready, tag me along. Or if u have one you've already done, share me the link. I'm waiting [/quote] Lol! I don't even have interest in writing but I love reading stories tho grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by Emodeee: 11:00pm On Jul 31, 2016
Eniqurl:
@Eniqurl I can see you are a great reader, after sighting you on more than 3 story threads. Great one dear. Something tells me you'll be a great writer yourself. I'm really waiting to read your work. When it's ready, tag me along. Or if u have one you've already done, share me the link. I'm waiting Lol! I don't even have interest in writing but I love reading stories tho grin

na erotical stories she likecheesy. Eniqurl, are you a virgin? With the way you read erotical stories, you can not be a virgin.
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by Eniqurl(f): 11:06pm On Jul 31, 2016
Emodeee:

na erotical stories she likecheesy. Eniqurl, are you a virgin? With the way you read erotical stories, you can not be a virgin.
Am not a virgin... grin

Night.
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by Emodeee: 11:14pm On Jul 31, 2016
Eniqurl:
Am not a virgin... grin

Night.

i said it. Na new styles she dey learn for all these erotical stories. The guys wey dey shag you dey enjoy. Pretty girl, sexy girlcheesy. How i wish i was one of themcheesy.

Don't night me, we nvr yarn finish.
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by Eniqurl(f): 11:19pm On Jul 31, 2016
Emodeee:

i said it. Na new styles she dey learn for all these erotical stories. The guys wey dey shag you dey enjoy. Pretty girl, sexy girlcheesy. How i wish i was one of themcheesy.

Don't night me, we nvr yarn finish.
smh... Ur wahala is too much.

U know say na u dy teach me new styles undecided
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by andreawills96(f): 8:36pm On Aug 01, 2016
How can the capon be that foolish, jezzz (crying)
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by olanshile2016(m): 9:10pm On Aug 01, 2016
andreawills96:
How can the capon be that foolish, jezzz (crying)

you know he's sure of himself as a powerful capone
anyway lemme join you in mourning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) / Married To A Fink / Secrets And Scandals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.