Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Can We Still Say That All Terrorists Are Muslims? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can We Still Say That All Terrorists Are Muslims? (4625 Views)

IPOB Terrorists Are The Greatest Liars And Chestbeaters-see Proof / ‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS / Terrorists Are All Over The Place, We Must Be More Watchful, Buhari Warns Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can We Still Say That All Terrorists Are Muslims? by EazyMoh(m): 6:35pm On Jun 03, 2016
csamii:
Op, bombing pipelines and bombing of humans are they the same?
Bombing humans and opening fire on military boat house killing soldiers and civilians ARE THE SAME!
https://www.nairaland.com/3141841/ndelta-avengers-attacks-military-house
Re: Can We Still Say That All Terrorists Are Muslims? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 03, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
Before you roll out your drums to start implicating Christianity on the Avengers rampage, take note of these:

1. They are yet to declared their religion, remember Asari is a Muslim.. .

2. They are yet to shout 'Hallelujah' during or after any of their operations, unlike their Muslim counterpart who are always quick to declare Allah-akba even when committing the act..

3. Take a tour of their twitter handle or visit their website, you would be utterly disappointed that they never mentioned anything abt religion..

You must know that all Southerners are not only Christians so you should be patient for until they declare, you are just being hypocritical. ..

Note; I am Igbo, but I am NOT a Christian neither am I a religious person. You can't associate my actions to Christianity(that would be a look down for me)...

I leave you for Christians to invade thread and shred you into parts..

@op.."Not all terrorists are Muslims, they only said that all ******* are Terrorist"
mr man there is difference between words and action. If u claim to be a Muslim and ur actions go against the teachings of Islam then u are not a Muslim. The so called Islamic terrorist u like to refer to are not Muslims which is the hard truth u people hate to accept. Ur type readily call everyone from the north a Muslim but now u want us to understand that not all ss & se are xtian. I think u r the one being hypocritical here
Re: Can We Still Say That All Terrorists Are Muslims? by naijaking1: 6:51pm On Jun 03, 2016
@ poster
While you're at the definition of terrorist, please also check up on freedom fighter.
Re: Can We Still Say That All Terrorists Are Muslims? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 03, 2016
GloryIsaac:
I'm yet to see the 'christian terrorists' who would use the bible as backup for their babaric acts, who would shout 'Jesus is great' before blowing themselves up or cutting people like cows, who would make videos showing the world how brutal they can be........

All the terrorist organisations i've known since birth are from one religion and they backup their acts with what is written in their h.book...

Its so bad that the guy (obvs from that religion) living next door is a potential terrorist...
u must be very ignorant then. Go and read about the Christian Crusaders and the knight Templars then u will know that terrorism in religion started in Christianity... U just say rubbish because u hear others say same.
Re: Can We Still Say That All Terrorists Are Muslims? by MeAboki(m): 8:36pm On Jun 03, 2016
Maxi112:
hahahahahaha

aboki! is this a joke or something the north has noting to offer aprt from cattle rearing... thats what the northerns are good at doing.. deal with it

Ignorance is bliss; continue deceiving yourself; yes go ahead, under rate us at your own peril; love to see the shock on your face when later down the line you discover otherwise - it happens with me all the time.

1 Like

Re: Can We Still Say That All Terrorists Are Muslims? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 03, 2016
IbnIslam:
u must be very ignorant then. Go and read about the Christian Crusaders and the knight Templars then u will know that terrorism in religion started in Christianity... U just say rubbish because u hear others say same.

I remember saying 'All the terrorist organisations i've known since birth....

1.What year/century did the knight templars operate

2. And what was their motive for operations

I do not understand why the crusades are even relevant today. The crusades took place from approximately 1095 to 1230 A.D. That was between 775 and 910 years ago. Should the unbiblical and un-Christ-like actions of supposed believers 1000 years ago still be held against Christians today

In actuality, the crusades were responses to Muslim invasions on what was once land occupied primarily by Christians. From approximately 200 A.D. to approximately 900 A.D. the land of Israel, Jordan, Egypt, Syria, Turkey, etc. was inhabited primarily by Christians. Once Islam began to spread and become powerful, Muslims invaded these lands and brutally oppressed, enslaved, deported, and even murdered the Christians living in those lands. In response, the Roman Catholic Church and "Christian" kings / emperors from Europe ordered the crusades to reclaim the land the Muslims had taken. The actions that many so-called Christians took in the crusades were still deplorable. There is no Biblical justification for conquering lands, murdering civilians, and destroying cities in the Name of Jesus Christ. At the same time, Islam is not a religion that can speak from a position of innocence in these matters.
To summarize briefly, the crusades were attempts by "Christians" in the 10th through 12th centuries A.D. to reclaim land in the Middle East that had been conquered by Muslims / Arabs.

Despite the fact that the actions taken during the crusades are against the christian faith, we all know that if we sit and fold our hands, you guys wont hesitate in carrying out your evil acts in a bid to create a one world religion.....

A very good example is Europe, they have sat back and folded their hands... bringing in loads of you guys under the guise of refugees and suddenly there are bomb threats everywhere, france have had a good taste of it, germany cancelled a match b'cos a bomb was discovered....
For the first time, a muslim has become the mayor of london... its only a matter of time before islam conquers europe, thank God for countries like Russia, America and Isreal.....

One thing you should always know is that 'For every Action, there is a Reaction' and that is exactly what led to the creation of groups like NDA, Templars and Crusaders .....

Have a nice day wink
Re: Can We Still Say That All Terrorists Are Muslims? by Agbalanze(m): 10:45pm On Jun 03, 2016
Blowing up assets and pipelines is different from blowing up people. Militants are different from terrorists. Freedom fighters are different from jihadist. Avengers are different from bokoharam. Avengers are neither Christians nor Muslims. Bokoharam are Muslims. All Muslims are not terrorist but all terrorist are muslims!!

1 Like

Re: Can We Still Say That All Terrorists Are Muslims? by SuperSupremo(m): 11:56pm On Jun 03, 2016
Maxi112:
bro u r using a wrong dictionary, look for a better one

Let me ask u a question base on ur assertion of a terrorist.

is buhari a legit gov't? a man without a certificate is a legit gov'tundecided u must be joking then

avarnger are only asking for what belongs to them, they are not after anything associated to politically and otherwise, their have done it in a peaceful way, ur so called gov't massacre them in thousands

cause their is know rule of law in this contraption.. courtesy an illitrate is in power
You spit such gibberish and you want me to argue with you
Re: Can We Still Say That All Terrorists Are Muslims? by ASL33: 5:46am On Jun 04, 2016
That is to say Nigerian army and police are terrorist as well because they intimidate and kill people too.
Re: Can We Still Say That All Terrorists Are Muslims? by Maxi112: 8:27am On Jun 04, 2016
SuperSupremo:
You spit such gibberish and you want me to argue with you

whatever dude.
Re: Can We Still Say That All Terrorists Are Muslims? by MeAboki(m): 7:25am On Jun 05, 2016
Maxi112:
hahahahahaha

aboki! is this a joke or something the north has noting to offer aprt from cattle rearing... thats what the northerns are good at doing.. deal with it

Feel free to keep deceiving your self, I am not bothered at all.
Re: Can We Still Say That All Terrorists Are Muslims? by iyb(m): 7:55am On Jun 05, 2016
Christians hate to admit the truth. The reality of the world is that most atrocities committed today is made possible by the actions of Christians. Terrorism became popular after 9-11 because America a Christian nation decided to meddle with the middle east. Isis( Christian sponsored), Al nusra (Christian sponsored) Al qaeda (Christian sponsored)
As a matter of fact no Muslims country has invaded and destroyed another in the last 100 years.the same cannot be said of Christian nations yet everytime something happen they are quick to blame the Muslim community.
In my life I have never seen bloody hypocrites like naija Christians. Everything they blame the north for also happens in the south. Killings, kidnapping, bombing, violence are rife in the south especially south East and south south. South East and south south have less than one percent Muslim population yet they are the most fu3ked up region. So Christians better shut ur mouth and stop blaming Muslims for your woes
Re: Can We Still Say That All Terrorists Are Muslims? by PHgirl(f): 8:34am On Jun 13, 2016
iyb:
Christians hate to admit the truth. The reality of the world is that most atrocities committed today is made possible by the actions of Christians. Terrorism became popular after 9-11 because America a Christian nation decided to meddle with the middle east. Isis( Christian sponsored), Al nusra (Christian sponsored) Al qaeda (Christian sponsored)
As a matter of fact no Muslims country has invaded and destroyed another in the last 100 years.the same cannot be said of Christian nations yet everytime something happen they are quick to blame the Muslim community.
In my life I have never seen bloody hypocrites like naija Christians. Everything they blame the north for also happens in the south. Killings, kidnapping, bombing, violence are rife in the south especially south East and south south. South East and south south have less than one percent Muslim population yet they are the most fu3ked up region. So Christians better shut ur mouth and blaming Muslims for your woes

Just negodu. Isis, sponsored by Christianity? Why isn't it named Christian State? And why would they be quoting the Qu'ran and mentioning Allah? Please, Christians have better things to do.

Oh, and can you elucidate on how the Ss/SE are the most screwed up region? Because last time i checked, women aren't abducted as sex slaves or kidnapped from schools in my region.
Re: Can We Still Say That All Terrorists Are Muslims? by DeKen: 10:20pm On Jul 18, 2016
Sweetlemon:

They haven't declared their religion indeed! Is Asari the only militant? Is Tompolo a Muslim?

Muslim terrorist shout Allah Akbar or whatever because they are religious terrorists. They are fighting for religion. These ones are socio-political terrorists.
But Tompolo is neither a christian. He practices traditional religion. Looks like your logic is "Anyone who is not a Muslim is a Christian". That will be a very faulty one. Some are Atheists, some do not just belong anywhere.
Re: Can We Still Say That All Terrorists Are Muslims? by Tensionstar(m): 10:37pm On Jul 18, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
Before you roll out your drums to start implicating Christianity on the Avengers rampage, take note of these:

1. They are yet to declared their religion, remember Asari is a Muslim.. .

2. They are yet to shout 'Hallelujah' during or after any of their operations, unlike their Muslim counterpart who are always quick to declare Allah-akba even when committing the act..

3. Take a tour of their twitter handle or visit their website, you would be utterly disappointed that they never mentioned anything abt religion..

You must know that all Southerners are not only Christians so you should be patient for until they declare, you are just being hypocritical. ..

Note; I am Igbo, but I am NOT a Christian neither am I a religious person. You can't associate my actions to Christianity(that would be a look down for me)...

I leave you for Christians to invade thread and shred you into parts..

@op.."Not all terrorists are Muslims, they only said that all ******* are Terrorist"
o lyk ur display of wisdom

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Child Who Died Of Dog Bite Wakes Up At Funeral / Army Uniformed Men Occupy All Oguta And Ohaji Imo / Court Bars PDP From Suspending Dan Orbih Over Alleged Anti-party Conduct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.