Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,850 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) (31606 Views)

Buhari Participates At International Forum On Peace And Security (photo) / Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military / Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by carammel(f): 8:12am On Jun 01, 2016
So marine engineers are the ones doing the bombing,it is alright.
When the economy is crippled,even the Nd will not be left behind in the consequence.
Una go tire.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by globe16: 8:12am On Jun 01, 2016
easyfem:
Book hamram make noise Dan diz , where are dey now ? Very soon GOD will reveal doz pple that behind diz

Awon weyrey

#Istandwithbuari
boko haram is still bombing and killing Nigerians all Buhari did was to suppress the reportage of their activities by the media,, assuming NDA are not giving us live information themselves, Buharis media will also claim they have been defeated. Yeye dey smell

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by kodded(m): 8:12am On Jun 01, 2016
[s]
kcmichael:
They should keep blowing the pipeline,after all they will go n live in the moon.Rivers state cannot pay salary again because allocation has gone so low.very soon oil will be doscovered in the whole north and u guys will have ur self to blame.keep blowing keep blowing
[/s]

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by MaziOmenuko: 8:12am On Jun 01, 2016
Una just dey beef chevron unnecessarily. 75% of all your attacks is on Chevron facility Na una go tire.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 01, 2016
Hopey12:
Track the damn I. P of that handle....
those boys ar cyber wizard u cant track them

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by babajero(m): 8:13am On Jun 01, 2016
Bigcake:
TOMPOLO 12---NIGERIAN ARMY 0

Make Buhari dey form ex Milad... the economy will be brought to ground zero....
Must you mention Tompolo to get happy? why not forget about this conspiracy theory and face reality on ground. Why didn't you agree when it was said that Buhari was the brain behind boko haram?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by Pedropa: 8:14am On Jun 01, 2016
easyfem:
Book hamram make noise Dan diz , where are dey now ? Very soon GOD will reveal doz pple that behind diz

Awon weyrey

#Istandwithbuari

what if God is behind them to teach the zoo a lesson ? God is a just God and not just ur own God. U are wishing He fights for u against pple u discomfort just to keep urself comfortable without considering how they feel. The God that says love ur neighbour as u love urself might be with these avengers.

If i were u, i wud seek we discuss our issues to please everybody and move forward united than thinking a section should just accept whatever given to them in any situation.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by grandstar(m): 8:14am On Jun 01, 2016
lollystiver:
and body go tell you too by the time all ur village will be set on fire
is that a good thing?
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 01, 2016
Foolish set of people. They don't want this country to get better because they are not the one ruling the country. I jst pray it's not too late before they realize their stupid act. Sebi the fuel go finish 1 day, lemme see what they will be blowing up then.

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by Honza27(m): 8:15am On Jun 01, 2016

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by hardcorevin(m): 8:16am On Jun 01, 2016
endy23:
There is no way the soldiers can stop dis people,cos they own the terrain and know when to strike

to the dullard and President of una country[forgotten his name]they are to be crushed but fulani herds men are to be allowed to continue...
I support the NDA with all my life...we have been taken for Granted too much in this country..How can over 99% oil block be owned by Notherners..If this oil block is in the north can any other tribe have a say...
Again before u attack me,calling me IPOP or massob,Just go the Niger delta and see for ur self..The state is so dilpaidated that even some Nothern states are more developed than them....Thank Avengers,Tank u Kanu....we can never never never never be one Nigeria...some are slaves but we can not be it any More.......Dancing zoro:Ogene...Daalu ndi Avengers.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by poiZon: 8:16am On Jun 01, 2016
Bigcake:
TOMPOLO 12---NIGERIAN ARMY 0

Make Buhari dey form ex Milad... the economy will be brought to ground zero....

ikpa asuk aupdate score board?

akpene o, what u talk about the economic situation of ninejurea?
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by leonbob: 8:16am On Jun 01, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
he should start dashing coward free money, tell them if they have 2 head, they should come out from hiding to negotiate their burial.
Use your dictionary for the word 'dialogue'
When a fly pertches on your bloki (plural for blokos) you will know that violence is not the answer to every conflict

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 01, 2016
idris4r83:
Dey blow d pipes dey go jor. Who d oil don help? Poor man dey buy oil @ N145/L, theres no money in circulation and inflation is on d high side. The economy cannot b worse than this
Nawa oo bro no ofence but whats d meanin of Gggg
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by Bosc(m): 8:16am On Jun 01, 2016
chronique:
We foresaw this coming during the elections. I talked about it in one of my articles. It's just so sad that Nigeria will never be able to fulfil her potentials cos this is unfortunately,a new twist to the kind of politics being played. Apart from the genuine issues these people have for taking into militancy,the result of the 2015 elections,is also one of the reasons for all of these. They see it as payback time to the north who supposedly used boko haram in ruining Jonathan's govt... The earlier we re-negotiate our existence as a nation,the better for us all.
Nothing political about this. The president should have thought very well b4 scrapping the amnesty programs of the former administrations.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by outknow: 8:16am On Jun 01, 2016
kcmichael:
They should keep blowing the pipeline,after all they will go n live in the moon.Rivers state cannot pay salary again because allocation has gone so low.very soon oil will be doscovered in the whole north and u guys will have ur self to blame.keep blowing keep blowing

Dreaming dreams

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 01, 2016
Xano:

Interesting. I believe you've heard of proxy I.P.

If you know their names you can track the sim cards through cell towers(masks). But NA don't. About proxy I.P., one can browse with a laptop and mask(ghost) his I.P. to show somewhere else around the world while the actual location is another place else.
can you teach me how to mask my I.P?
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by vislabraye(m): 8:17am On Jun 01, 2016
chronique:
We foresaw this coming during the elections. I talked about it in one of my articles. It's just so sad that Nigeria will never be able to fulfil her potentials cos this is unfortunately,a new twist to the kind of politics being played. Apart from the genuine issues these people have for taking into militancy,the result of the 2015 elections,is also one of the reasons for all of these. They see it as payback time to the north who supposedly used boko haram in ruining Jonathan's govt... The earlier we re-negotiate our existence as a nation,the better for us all.

And Buhari is not helping matters. He looks like someone on a revenge mission.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 01, 2016
When they are buying the oil block, where the *Bleep* are your people or is it your money dem use buy am
hardcorevin:

to the dullard and President of una country[forgotten his name]they are to be crushed but fulani herds men are to be allowed to continue...
I support the NDA with all my life...we have been taken for Granted too much in this country..How can over 99% oil block be owned by Notherners..If this oil block is in the north can any other tribe have a say...
Again before u attack me,calling me IPOP or massob,Just go the Niger delta and see for ur self..The state is so dilpaidated that even some Nothern states are more developed than them....Thank Avengers,Tank u Kanu....we can never never never never be one Nigeria...some are slaves but we can not be it any More.......Dancing zoro:Ogene...Daalu ndi Avengers.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by poiZon: 8:19am On Jun 01, 2016
lollystiver:
and body go tell you too by the time all ur village will be set on fire

the entire village cant be set on fire without also consuming the expatriates n oil workers plus their facilities too. abi u no dey reason go this side?

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by mrkings84(m): 8:19am On Jun 01, 2016
This might be a payback time to the north who made d country ungovernable during gej, but if this is so, that means we as a country are in for a long tin cos a time will come when no one can man the affairs of governance in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by BabaAlaji(m): 8:23am On Jun 01, 2016
‪#‎OCCUPYINGMINDS‬: ‪#‎NIGERDELTAMILITANTS‬...Every time a Crude Flow Station is Destroyed by Militants in the Niger Delta, The Environment is Damaged; Our Land is Polluted and Our Communities are subjected to more hardships...Let the Bombing Continue, who will lose?...The Government of PMB is dragging the Nigerian Economy away from Crude Oil; Lagos State has Joined the League of Oil Producing States and the Northern Part of Nigeria whose Reserves have been cynically suppressed over the years will begin production within the next months to two years. With time, We from the Niger Delta would have destroyed our Lands so much that future generation will curse us their Fathers and Mothers for killing their dreams. Let the Stupidity Continue my People...Don't stop the blowing up of pipelines.
Everyone of us thinks that a Blown Pipeline is an attack on PMB and His Government of Change...Insanity on display I must say. Kano and Lagos are Leading the way in Tomatoes Paste Production and Tomatoes don dey scarce shebi? The Northern Landmass alone is about 4 times the entire Landmass of the SS and the SE; Agriculture will revolutionize the North within the next decade...We from the Niger Delta will use our Oil to soak Garri and we think we are punishing Nigeria? Think Again, but Kontinu.
I have been reliably informed, that the More Pipeline we blow-up, the more the Resolve of this President to get the Nigerian Economy off oil...The More the Presidency blocks loopholes; The More the desire for alternative Revenue; The More the Nigerian People get pissed off by our Stupidity. The Future is Lost to the Greedy, Selfish Demons of Today. Blow Pipelines if you can, Nigeria is moving on. We have a President who is capable of making the hard decisions and willing to firmly sustain those hard choices. Blow Pipelines abeg. Let Nigeria Suffer and Let our land be wasted. Kontinu killing your own future by your own hands.
WEEP NOT FOR THE NIGER DELTA!!!
OUR ENEMIES ARE WITHIN!!!

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by Dom2020: 8:26am On Jun 01, 2016
the president should try and dialogue with this guy's, fighting them is not d solution

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by NonFarmPayrol: 8:26am On Jun 01, 2016
easyfem:

Awon weyrey

#Istandwithbuari

the same bh that attacked on democracy day?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Over Triplets (Photo) / MC Oluomo And His Thugs Conducted Elections In Oshodi, Says Lagos PDP / Sam Obi Is Dead (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.