Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:57 AM

Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? (13892 Views)

What Website Host Is Nairaland Using? / Which Host Is Better To Sign Up With? / Jail Host Is Now Enabled By Default For All New Hosts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? by fratermathy(m): 7:35am On Jun 02, 2016
VocalWalls:

What does this mean?

It means their hosting account has been suspended.
This is abnormal for a Webhost that claims to be reliable.

Most Nigerian hosts use reseller accounts. It'd be terrible to work with them.

If you need a reliable host, make sure they have their own dedicated servers! #pointmade

@Op: always register domains from accredited and known registrars. Don't go for these domain name resellers and third party registrars all over Nigeria.!

2 Likes

Re: Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? by VocalWalls: 7:47am On Jun 02, 2016
fratermathy:

It means their hosting account has been suspended.
This is abnormal for a Webhost that claims to be reliable.

Most Nigerian hosts use reseller accounts. It'd be terrible to work with them.

If you need a reliable host, make sure they have their own dedicated servers! #pointmade

@Op: always register domains from accredited and known registrars. Don't go for these domain name resellers and third party registrars all over Nigeria.!

Betahost247... Is this why you were adding pressure to rip me off? @Betahost247
undecided
Kai... I never learn... Saved by the skin of the teeth on this one.
Re: Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? by alagaddonjuan(m): 7:58am On Jun 02, 2016
Trinitykn:
Hello landers! For quite a long time, I've been looking for the best domain registra in Nigeria (specifically .com). I have seen many Registra like Godaddy, NairaDomain, Qservers and the rest but this is my first time of registration for a domain so I don't actually know the one to go with. Please, if you have any suggestion for me, let me know through your comments. I typically need a domain registrar with following features: Email domains; Sub domain (eg anything.com/anything). Let me know if you have or know about any affordable one. Thank you.

Visit technocrat.com.ng/domain.html to get the domains you want, it's cheaper than namecheap
Re: Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? by CUM4WHAT(m): 8:10am On Jun 02, 2016
bigcil2:
www.Web4africa.ng or .com so I heard is a scam
scamm?? web4africa.net is authentic with trudigits.com.....,

they have been trusted with good servers since they host their own servers and they are not resellers like others. nonetheless fast customer service..... i njoyed them
Re: Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:12am On Jun 02, 2016
I use domainking.ng wink wink

You will get free custom emails with your domain name and the support is awesome.

1 Like

Re: Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? by twosquare(m): 8:14am On Jun 02, 2016
Trinitykn:
Hello landers! For quite a long time, I've been looking for the best domain registra in Nigeria (specifically .com). I have seen many Registra like Godaddy, NairaDomain, Qservers and the rest but this is my first time of registration for a domain so I don't actually know the one to go with. Please, if you have any suggestion for me, let me know through your comments. I typically need a domain registrar with following features: Email domains; Sub domain (eg anything.com/anything). Let me know if you have or know about any affordable one. Thank you.
Use the Canadian Godaddy hosting over 60 million websites. I once used a Nigerian host, till now, can't access my website nor the host website.. All down.. Guy deactivated his account on NL and disappeared into thin air....
Re: Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? by CUM4WHAT(m): 8:15am On Jun 02, 2016
betahost247:

Hello Trinitykn,

We at Beta Host Limited has the exactly service for domain you are looking for.

Visit us today to get your domain name registered with us: http://www.betahost247.com

Thank you
Ahmed Khan
Beta Host Sales Team
ur link is dead
Re: Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 02, 2016
I have being using Domainking for more than a year and I even recommended it for my clients.

We have no need to regret using them. Even their affiliate program is real again.

Their support service is one of the best as they respond to you like you chatting with them.

I was unable to upload some files due to some issh on my PC and they gladly did it for me.

Their domain and hosting plans are very affordable. But one hosting plan and get one free.

www.domainking.ng
Re: Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? by Youngzedd(m): 8:21am On Jun 02, 2016
Dmayor7:

Go over to www.namecheap.com and get a hosting that will come with a free domain...

To save money, don't buy domain separate and hosting separate... Get hosting from Namecheap and you automatically get a free domain with them.

Rule No 1: Don't host your domain same place you purchase the domain name. Register domain name from separate company, this will really save you in future when troubles come.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? by xmich(m): 8:36am On Jun 02, 2016
Dmayor7:

Go over to www.namecheap.com and get a hosting that will come with a free domain...

To save money, don't buy domain separate and hosting separate... Get hosting from Namecheap and you automatically get a free domain with them.

finally their customer care support is the best as i know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? by ProGSM(m): 8:44am On Jun 02, 2016
There is no good host, every host has an issue. I keep the one I use secret.
Re: Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? by dragonking2: 8:46am On Jun 02, 2016
VocalWalls:

Betahost247... Is this why you were adding pressure to rip me off? @Betahost247
undecided
Kai... I never learn... Saved by the skin of the teeth on this one.
Never use a Nigerian domain host else you will regret it
Re: Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? by jonnyboy4u: 8:52am On Jun 02, 2016
QServers.net is a leading web host. Been with them for years and no regrets.

They have a very good reputation here on Nairaland so you can search about their services.

They also have monthly plans from N300, which you can use to test their services out.

Plus they have very good uptime and have the best customer support I've seen, even on weekends.
Re: Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? by fleps(m): 9:17am On Jun 02, 2016
OP

I use whogohost.com. They're the most efficient in Nigeria. I have over 10 domain with them. They never disappoint and never a downtime. That's why I even register my client's domain with them.

Whogohost has an instant chat communication system so most of your issues (if any sef) are solved once u chat them up

It is founded by Opeyemi Awoyemi, a co-founder of Jobberman and serial entrepreneur.
Re: Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? by bigcil2(m): 9:31am On Jun 02, 2016
CUM4WHAT:
scamm?? web4africa.net is authentic with trudigits.com.....,

they have been trusted with good servers since they host their own servers and they are not resellers like others. nonetheless fast customer service..... i njoyed them

Okay ... Please go to my profile and follow the topic I created about web4africa
Re: Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? by solaugo1: 9:53am On Jun 02, 2016
Hen hehe....no one is talking about smartweb.com ....my host...but I am leaving them soon.....

Qserver was my host before now...
Re: Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? by emmanbol: 10:01am On Jun 02, 2016
See whogohost link you can use to signup for domain name or hosting whogoh ost.com/host/?aff=1354

See my site, i bought domain and hosting from whogohost: http://naijatech.com.ng
you can use my referral number: "1354", you get a cheaper offer and I get some offer too.

Site like http://n aijal oaded.com.ng is hosted with whogohost.

Whogohost service is very great and they have good customer service.
Re: Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? by CUM4WHAT(m): 10:22am On Jun 02, 2016
bigcil2:

Okay ... Please go to my profile and follow the topic I created about web4africa
i replied in d post nd yu got cleared
Re: Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? by lahit14(m): 10:28am On Jun 02, 2016
twosquare:
Use the Canadian Godaddy hosting over 60 million websites. I once used a Nigerian host, till now, can't access my website nor the host website.. All down.. Guy deactivated his account on NL and disappeared into thin air....

Lol!! No be small tin

1 Like

Re: Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? by adesbreath: 11:16am On Jun 02, 2016
Qservers.net always online, always hosting. They know wetin dey.
Re: Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? by Emeka71(m): 12:02pm On Jun 02, 2016
Dmayor7:

What is the validity period?
Re: Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? by princeAbj500: 12:07pm On Jun 02, 2016
I use www.wehostafrica.org very good hosting plan and domain
Re: Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? by 4ward(m): 12:10pm On Jun 02, 2016
Trinitykn:

For several benefits, buy from https://hostgate.com.ng

Disclosure: I don't work there. I transferred my domains from NAMECHEAP.com to hostgate.com.ng

also africanwebservice.com/webhosting
Re: Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? by judondasylva(m): 1:51pm On Jun 02, 2016
ok
Re: Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? by judondasylva(m): 2:08pm On Jun 02, 2016
ok we have heard
Re: Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 02, 2016
In Nigeria , registeram.com and who ghost.com are still the best you can use with little hustles, I know cause I hosted two websites already with them
Re: Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? by Dmayor7(m): 8:15pm On Jun 02, 2016
Emeka71:
What is the validity period?

It is per year...

You pay yearly for hosting...
Re: Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? by Dmayor7(m): 8:15pm On Jun 02, 2016
xmich:

finally their customer care support is the best as i know

Yea i concur totally...
Re: Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? by Dmayor7(m): 8:20pm On Jun 02, 2016
Youngzedd:

Rule No 1: Don't host your domain same place you purchase the domain name. Register domain name from separate company, this will really save you in future when troubles come.

Only if you are using an unreliable hosting company....

Namecheap is very reliable and evergreen. Search and read reviews of their hosting on google and see for yourself, then go over to www.namecheap.com and host your site and say bye bye to worries...
Re: Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? by Youngzedd(m): 8:27pm On Jun 02, 2016
Dmayor7:

Only if you are using an unreliable hosting company....

Namecheap is very reliable and evergreen. Search and read reviews of their hosting on google and see for yourself, then go over to www.namecheap.com and host your site and say bye bye to worries...

The rule still remain valid. Now I ask you, what if you unintentionally violated their rules and your account get permanently banned then deleted, what do you think will happen?

I will NEVER host my sites on Namecheap. Server down time, they operate like resellers.

You won't understand what I am saying unless you have deep understanding of Web servers.

Namecheap is not for business sites, just for small sites/blogs owners that cannot afford solid hosting.

Hosting cost money.

1 Like

Re: Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? by Dmayor7(m): 8:50pm On Jun 02, 2016
Youngzedd:

The rule still remain valid. Now I ask you, what if you unintentionally violated their rules and your account get permanently banned then deleted, what do you think will happen?

I will NEVER host my sites on Namecheap. Server down time, they operate like resellers.

You won't understand what I am saying unless you have deep understanding of Web servers.

Namecheap is not for business sites, just for small sites/blogs owners that cannot afford solid hosting.

Hosting cost money.

For your info 'am a web designer and I do monitor my traffic, stats, site pings and others....

I still stand firm on Namecheap...

If you don't like..yea you can do as you want, you have the power to choose what's right for you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Get Approval From Google Adsense In Few Minutes. / Help I Can't Log Into Yahoomail For Days Now :( / Yahoo Buys Tumblr For $1.1 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.