Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,127 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:57 AM

Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? (13894 Views)

What Website Host Is Nairaland Using? / Which Host Is Better To Sign Up With? / Jail Host Is Now Enabled By Default For All New Hosts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? by Youngzedd(m): 9:15pm On Jun 02, 2016
Dmayor7:

For your info 'am a web designer and I do monitor my traffic, stats, site pings and others....

I still stand firm on Namecheap...

If you don't like..yea you can do as you want, you have the power to choose what's right for you.

That you're a web designer doesn't mean you know much about server administration. Namecheap sabi domain names and some other things, not really into hosting itself.
Well it's a choice, that's life.

Though you didn't answer my question.

One love.
Re: Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? by bigcil2(m): 1:08am On Jun 03, 2016
CUM4WHAT:
i replied in d post nd yu got cleared
Go back there is a complaint.
Re: Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? by nwanyisunday(f): 7:21pm On Jun 03, 2016
Helo, kindly login to www.linkservehost.com for the cheapest domains and quality service rendering hosting plans.
Re: Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? by NewLola(f): 2:00am On Jun 04, 2016
No one has mentioned smartweb.com.ng, I have been using them for years and I'm no longer enjoying them

Please NL, I need a good reseller hosting site
Re: Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? by betahost247(m): 10:25am On Jun 05, 2016
CUM4WHAT:
ur link is dead

Yes our link is dead, Thats because we are running on security check on the Server.

Even if our site down, other account are still loading fine.

Thank you
MARIAM SULE
Beta Host Limited Billing Team
Re: Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? by betahost247(m): 10:30am On Jun 05, 2016
fratermathy:

It means their hosting account has been suspended.
This is abnormal for a Webhost that claims to be reliable.

Most Nigerian hosts use reseller accounts. It'd be terrible to work with them.

If you need a reliable host, make sure they have their own dedicated servers! #pointmade

@Op: always register domains from accredited and known registrars. Don't go for these domain name resellers and third party registrars all over Nigeria.!

Hello,

We are not reseller under any company, we use a dedicated Server. The reason we suspended our account was because, we are running on security check and Upgrade on the Server.

Thank you
Mariam Sule
Beta Host Limited Billing Team
Re: Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? by betahost247(m): 11:23am On Jun 05, 2016
dragonking2:
Never use a Nigerian domain host else you will regret it

Dear dragonking2,

We are not a nigerian hosting provider, we are base in USA, we started doing business recently in Nigeria.

Thank you
Rajin Kiran
Beta Host Support Team
Re: Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? by kevoh(m): 3:55pm On Jun 29, 2016
solaugo1:
Hen hehe....no one is talking about smartweb.com ....my host...but I am leaving them soon.....

Qserver was my host before now...
May I know why you plan to leave smartweb? A good friend of mine recommended smartweb to me. I'll like to know if going for smartweb is a wise choice...
Re: Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? by twosquare(m): 6:53pm On Sep 01, 2016
solaugo1:
Hen hehe....no one is talking about smartweb.com ....my host...but I am leaving them soon.....

Qserver was my host before now...
Why did you change from Qservers?
Re: Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? by freemeicid(m): 12:10am On Sep 02, 2016
Crieff:
whogohost.com will serve all your needs.

My site is down. Few weeks ago, I lost a blog
Re: Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? by Bincon: 8:06am On Sep 02, 2016
I will recommend MifiHost any time, and any day. You get a free limited hosting account once you buy a domain name from them.

Renewals fee: No outrageous fees. You pay the same amount as the one paid earlier on your first year.

Visit MifiHost.com
Re: Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 02, 2016
CEDARHOSTNG
Looking for a reliable web hosting company to power your websites visit www.cedarhostng.com we offer unlimited features on all plans
Get 7GB for as low as N4500

Get started with reseller business with us get
40GB @ N8500
visit www.cedarhostng.com

*EADESMS
Get premium sms for as low as N1.60kobo
we also power up your own bulksms reseller website
visit www.eadesms.com

*WEB DESIGN
Do you need a professional website for your company, an ecommerce site,real estate site or any other then look no further we build any type of website to meet your desired need from as low as N15,000 lets help you create an online presence today!

*Baycrystal computers
Enroll for
*Certificate Courses
*Diploma Courses
*Professional Courses such as Oracel,CCNA,Webdesign,software development,programming etc

*GSM NUMBERS/EMAIL LEADS
we provide gsm numbers based on LGA/STATE/COUNTRY or by category such as professionals,students etc
we also provide email list based on categories for your targeted marketing

*IT TRAINING KITS
we provide IT video tutorials such as webdesign,adobe flash,Photoshop and lots more ...
OTHERS SERVICES INCLUDE:

*SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
*Consultancy Services
*Graphics Design
and lots more..........

call/whatsapp : 08186219002,07011123518
BBM : 532FC7C5
Re: Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? by bellomaimaje01: 1:23am On Dec 19, 2016
NameCheap is the best, and reliable. https://www.namecheap.com/?aff=107717
Re: Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? by pasuma(m): 10:08am On Apr 10, 2017
bellomaimaje01:
NameCheap is the best, and reliable. https://www.namecheap.com/?aff=107717
no doubt but you cant host your .ng domain there can you ?
Re: Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? by Valentinooo: 4:39pm On Jun 04, 2017
Youngzedd:

That you're a web designer doesn't mean you know much about server administration. Namecheap sabi domain names and some other things, not really into hosting itself.
Well it's a choice, that's life.

Though you didn't answer my question.

One love.
I learnt whogohost is no longer reliable. Pls recommend a cheap and reliable foreign host for me
Re: Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? by betahost247(m): 6:01pm On Jun 04, 2017
Valentinooo:
I learnt whogohost is no longer reliable. Pls recommend a cheap and reliable foreign host for me

Hello,

You can give us a trial. We offer the best and reliable secure and affordable hosting in Nigeria. We offer more server resources more than any other hosting provider in Nigeria.

Visit: http://www.betahost247.com/webhosting.html

For high traffic site, We offer a semi vps server for best performance, Mass mailing Supported.

Visit: https://www.betahost247.com/kloxomr.html

Thank you

Regards,
Grace Abraham
Beta Host Limited Sales Team
Re: Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? by Youngzedd(m): 10:57pm On Jun 04, 2017
Valentinooo:

Use InMotionHosting.
Re: Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? by Valentinooo: 8:21pm On Jun 05, 2017
Youngzedd:

Use InMotionHosting.
Thanks bro. Will check them out
Re: Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? by adexi(m): 8:42pm On Jun 05, 2017
Hub8 Nigeria is offering registered members free access to premium WordPress themes to build their dream website for their brands.

With our drag and drop easy to use Visual website builder you can customise any theme of your choice and add all the various functionalities on your site such as Social Media channels like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and so on.

All done without you having to write a single line of code.

Easy registration with either your Gmail account or Facebook gets you started easily.
Register now and enjoy our premium WordPress theme plus FREE Hosting.
Visit [url]ng.hub8.com[/url]
Re: Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 19, 2017
Check out the top domain name registrars in Nigeria
http://www.domaindome.org/2017/08/top-domain-name-registrars-in-nigeria.html

Domain host is same thing as domain registrar
Re: Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? by Dmayor7(m): 8:06pm On Sep 03, 2017
I will like to say this again....

NameCheap and BlueHost are two hosting companies I can recommend any day, anytime.

Why?

Because they are so good in what they do.

I have used NameCheap for years without any issues..

And I just used BlueHost in one of my clients website and Oh my God! The experience so far is superb.

But here is the thing....

Go for [URL="www.namecheap.com"]NameCheap[/URL] if you are low on budget but still want to get qualify.

Except that, by all means host your website on BlueHost.

The link below is an affiliate link and I get a little commission when you buy hosting from them.

Buy BlueHost hosting here http://www.bluehost.com/track/darlingtonokafor/

Notwithstanding, I always go for the best and the best option is what I just made you know.
Re: Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? by Dmayor7(m): 10:45pm On Sep 03, 2017
Youngzedd:

The rule still remain valid. Now I ask you, what if you unintentionally violated their rules and your account get permanently banned then deleted, what do you think will happen?

I will NEVER host my sites on Namecheap. Server down time, they operate like resellers.

You won't understand what I am saying unless you have deep understanding of Web servers.

Namecheap is not for business sites, just for small sites/blogs owners that cannot afford solid hosting.

Hosting cost money.

I must say I concur with you now...

But NameCheap is good though....

I found an excellent hosting called BlueHost and it has been breeze all through since I started using it on big site with huge traffics.

Check http://www.bluehost.com/track/darlingtonokafor

Though I get a little commission once you buy from them but this is a sincere recommendation based on my personal experience with them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Get Approval From Google Adsense In Few Minutes. / Help I Can't Log Into Yahoomail For Days Now :( / Yahoo Buys Tumblr For $1.1 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.