Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Niger Delta Avengers Releases A Statement On The Killed Soldiers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Avengers Releases A Statement On The Killed Soldiers (2218 Views)

Jide Tinubu: Nigerians Criticize Obaseki Over Statement On Tinubu's Son Death / Goodluck Jonathan Issues A Statement On Recent Developments In Aba, Nigeria / Boko Haram Releases A Propaganda Footage Of Life In Sambisa Forest. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger Delta Avengers Releases A Statement On The Killed Soldiers by Whizzcute(m): 10:15am On Jun 01, 2016
They have denied that they killed the scores of soldiers who died few days ago.
They released this statement on their twitter handle.

TWITTER --- @Niger Delta Avengers

1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Releases A Statement On The Killed Soldiers by Nature8(m): 11:02am On Jun 01, 2016
Ok.. The question now is "Who killed the Nigeria soldiers then?"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Releases A Statement On The Killed Soldiers by olafum1(m): 12:18pm On Jun 01, 2016
Nature8:

Which soldier them kill?
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Releases A Statement On The Killed Soldiers by cowgirl9090: 12:30pm On Jun 01, 2016
This is what I call being professional in whatever you do,their aim is to brow up oils facilities not to kill or harass even a single soul but NA will shamelessly harass , kill and detain innocent civilians and rebel them NDA.

The Nigerian Army should borrow some sense from Niger Delta Avengers,.

5 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Releases A Statement On The Killed Soldiers by strangest(m): 1:24pm On Jun 01, 2016
Nature8:

According to the story, the soldiers has no amphibian training, so it means they dies in the creek... They are not marines... This happens when you recruit with senator and governors list leaving out the ones that possess the skills...

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Releases A Statement On The Killed Soldiers by strangest(m): 1:24pm On Jun 01, 2016
Nature8:

According to the story, the soldiers has no amphibian training, so it means they died in the creek... They are not marines... This happens when you recruit with senator and governors list leaving out the ones that possess the skills...

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Releases A Statement On The Killed Soldiers by luvinhubby(m): 1:27pm On Jun 01, 2016
Danm !
These guys are professionals.Picking their targets with ease & precision that the NA lacks.

Why send the army trained to fight on lands to go fight in the creeks when you have the Navy to do so?
Buratai is trying too hard to please his principal Buhari & is wasting the lives of our troops doing that.

Anybody telling Buhari to fight this guys do not love Nigerians, he can only negotiate with them.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Releases A Statement On The Killed Soldiers by SaiNigeria: 1:30pm On Jun 01, 2016
#istandwiththeAvengers cool

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Releases A Statement On The Killed Soldiers by chriskosherbal(m): 1:31pm On Jun 01, 2016
Hmmm serious
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Releases A Statement On The Killed Soldiers by IgboDelta: 1:32pm On Jun 01, 2016
Its all good
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Releases A Statement On The Killed Soldiers by QuotaSystem: 1:32pm On Jun 01, 2016
NDA be like:

"Soldiers? We don't know what you're talking about"
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Releases A Statement On The Killed Soldiers by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 01, 2016
saiNDAvengers:
#istandwiththeAvengers cool
I stand with Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Releases A Statement On The Killed Soldiers by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 01, 2016
Liars have no memory! ---->CBN Will Publish Names Of Treasury Looters Soon – Buhari on Channels Television (December 11, 2015) -----> I will name looters of Nigeria’s money on May 29 – Buhari(May 14, 2016.) ----->FG Will Release List Of Looted Funds, Not names Of Looters- Lai Mohammed.(May, 30 2016.) Which do we believe?

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Releases A Statement On The Killed Soldiers by luvinhubby(m): 1:43pm On Jun 01, 2016
QuotaSystem:
NDA be like:

"Soldiers? We don't know what you're talking about"

Do they sound or appear like terrified puppies to you?

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Releases A Statement On The Killed Soldiers by SaiNigeria: 1:53pm On Jun 01, 2016
Nigerdeltaboi:
I stand with Nigeria

Prodigal son cool
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Releases A Statement On The Killed Soldiers by coolmc(m): 2:01pm On Jun 01, 2016
Nigerdeltaboi:
I stand with Nigeria
Oyo
Nigerdeltaboi:
I stand with Nigeria
Oyo
Nigerdeltaboi:
I stand with Nigeria
Oyo
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Releases A Statement On The Killed Soldiers by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 01, 2016
Nigerian soldiers will rather die by drowning than face militants grin
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Releases A Statement On The Killed Soldiers by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 01, 2016
saiNDAvengers:

Prodigal son cool
bros I nor prodigal o
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Releases A Statement On The Killed Soldiers by SaiNigeria: 3:26pm On Jun 01, 2016
Nigerdeltaboi:
bros I nor prodigal o

then tell me who you are
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Releases A Statement On The Killed Soldiers by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 01, 2016
saiNDAvengers:

then tell me who you are
patriot grin

(1) (Reply)

The Islamic Seal On Nigeria / Man Exposes Unbelievable New Facts About Peter Obi, Ex-governor Of Anambra State / YORUBA Group Visits Kanu, Pledges Support For Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.