Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,051 members, 7,838,656 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Blessing Ogar Resigns After The Dethronement Of Her Colleague - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Blessing Ogar Resigns After The Dethronement Of Her Colleague (31143 Views)

Enuanwa Blessing Wins Beauty Of Africa International Pageant (BAIP) / 21st Century Makeup; A Blessing Or A Curse?  let's Talk. | Phcitypromo / When Blessing Is Overdose It Turns To A Curse. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blessing Ogar Resigns After The Dethronement Of Her Colleague by scampy(m): 11:49am On Jun 01, 2016
Nice one from her.
Re: Blessing Ogar Resigns After The Dethronement Of Her Colleague by meelorlah(f): 11:49am On Jun 01, 2016
Mttcheww..... I don't know the essence of Beauty pageant sef, people just wake up and come up with useless programs
Re: Blessing Ogar Resigns After The Dethronement Of Her Colleague by emmanuelbrown26: 11:50am On Jun 01, 2016
funstufz:
Injury/injustice to one.............
is injury to another
Re: Blessing Ogar Resigns After The Dethronement Of Her Colleague by oyindare(m): 11:50am On Jun 01, 2016
Handwriting letter?hahahaahaa undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Blessing Ogar Resigns After The Dethronement Of Her Colleague by jordinsparkles(f): 11:50am On Jun 01, 2016
Abegi dis matter don tire persin. undecided
Re: Blessing Ogar Resigns After The Dethronement Of Her Colleague by Emmaoga: 11:50am On Jun 01, 2016
who beauty don epp?

the ugly ones keep on getting married while the beautiful ones wan discover weda menopause is true.
Re: Blessing Ogar Resigns After The Dethronement Of Her Colleague by Jdesilentkiller(m): 11:51am On Jun 01, 2016
Una never see anything. Instead of using ur certificate to search for legitimate job, no, you painted your faces, decorate your bodies and run around naked in the name of beauty pageant just for easy money from policians and fake celebrity status also waiting to be baby mamas to Flavour and co.
I say again, una never see anything.
Re: Blessing Ogar Resigns After The Dethronement Of Her Colleague by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 01, 2016
If the only thing she got was a sash, who now bought the crown? Wonders shall never end.
Re: Blessing Ogar Resigns After The Dethronement Of Her Colleague by menix(m): 11:52am On Jun 01, 2016
if she wrote that attached i just saw, she certainly used yansh power to get there..

At this computer age, she no get computer..
Is she so broke to even visit a typing center, nna menh this galz re just symbol of End Time.
Re: Blessing Ogar Resigns After The Dethronement Of Her Colleague by poseidon12: 11:53am On Jun 01, 2016
Good decision. Most Nigerian businesses are very unethical. I'm sure there will be sexual harassment involved too.

1 Like

Re: Blessing Ogar Resigns After The Dethronement Of Her Colleague by Oahray: 11:53am On Jun 01, 2016
Fine face, ugly writing. Beauty no dey true true complete sad
Re: Blessing Ogar Resigns After The Dethronement Of Her Colleague by tammie24: 11:53am On Jun 01, 2016
But what's all these competition for

Aren't there better thing for this ladies to do with their lives rather than seeking public approval for their appearance

What does it say about their upbringing and I Q?
Re: Blessing Ogar Resigns After The Dethronement Of Her Colleague by Oahray: 11:56am On Jun 01, 2016
SAMBATLAN:
The only one thing that's true about ladies is their handwriting grin please don't quote me wrong, I am been diplomatic hear.
lolz. You wicked grin

Here*

1 Like

Re: Blessing Ogar Resigns After The Dethronement Of Her Colleague by ugwum007(m): 11:56am On Jun 01, 2016
so nigerian girls still got conscience
Re: Blessing Ogar Resigns After The Dethronement Of Her Colleague by absoluteSuccess: 12:00pm On Jun 01, 2016
this is serious
Re: Blessing Ogar Resigns After The Dethronement Of Her Colleague by jaytime(m): 12:03pm On Jun 01, 2016
Which body regulates beauty pageantry sef?
Re: Blessing Ogar Resigns After The Dethronement Of Her Colleague by Ladycloud(f): 12:08pm On Jun 01, 2016
Nollywod for mouth... Mtcheew... Still the reason I don't wanna come out for any pageantry.. Injustice
Re: Blessing Ogar Resigns After The Dethronement Of Her Colleague by BumbleBee2ice(f): 12:19pm On Jun 01, 2016
Wats wit their writting o, tell me mak i stun u
Re: Blessing Ogar Resigns After The Dethronement Of Her Colleague by Enyimbamercedes: 12:21pm On Jun 01, 2016
She couldn't type the letter?
Re: Blessing Ogar Resigns After The Dethronement Of Her Colleague by priscaoge(f): 12:22pm On Jun 01, 2016
In other words it's MISS SASH u won huh? She's smart to make this move, they would have done worst to her.

Some desperate girls would rather tell lots of lies against d girl just to be d only "Last Queen Standing" They better set up a body that will be monitoring all these yeye beauty nonsense in this Country! Many of them encourage prostitution. Tomorrow now u will hear "Miss Fuel Subsidy" "Miss Tomatoes " etcetc undecided undecided
Re: Blessing Ogar Resigns After The Dethronement Of Her Colleague by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:39pm On Jun 01, 2016
only me knows the cause of all these nonsense!!the girls refuse to open the gates to their CUNTinent for the shameless rams.
Re: Blessing Ogar Resigns After The Dethronement Of Her Colleague by LBanks(m): 12:44pm On Jun 01, 2016
Oahray:
Fine face, ugly writing. Beauty no dey true true complete sad
Who fine writing don epp?
Re: Blessing Ogar Resigns After The Dethronement Of Her Colleague by EzeRedd(m): 12:47pm On Jun 01, 2016
Better person. Hard to come by.
Re: Blessing Ogar Resigns After The Dethronement Of Her Colleague by chigoizie7(m): 12:52pm On Jun 01, 2016
Nice handwriting.

Ee be like say God de bless women with nice handwriting. If u see my own, u go just tear the script.
Re: Blessing Ogar Resigns After The Dethronement Of Her Colleague by UuzbaGuuzba: 1:33pm On Jun 01, 2016
pinkyliceous:
Good girl. I like the way you stood by your good colleague. God will reward you abundantly.

The letter was written in Good English as well.
Re: Blessing Ogar Resigns After The Dethronement Of Her Colleague by UuzbaGuuzba: 1:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
Enyimbamercedes:
She couldn't type the letter?

Autocorrect would have introduced shells into the letter. Na im make she write with hand.
Re: Blessing Ogar Resigns After The Dethronement Of Her Colleague by MrCork: 1:37pm On Jun 01, 2016
GurlFriend:
Following the much publicized dethronement of Former Miss Nollywood Culture and Tourism Grace Okoro Adaeze, her colleague and the current Miss Nollywood 2016 Miss Blessing Ogar has also resigned yesterday.

The Now ex beauty queen resigned citing the unfair treatment meted out to her dethroned colleague while also alleging that the organization which she was representing has defaulted in the various arrangements they agreed to pursue, while demanding that she corroborate the lies they leveled against her predecessor.

In her resignation letter made available to Lailasblog, She alleged that the organization has defaulted on their previous agreements and defaulted in availing her of her entitlements as Miss Nollywood 2016, meanwhile they have already started advertising for a new queen while they are yet to pay her the prize money.

She also alleged that the organizers of the pageant mandated her to corroborate the lies and allegations they leveled against the dethroned queen. a mandate which she says was against her conscience. She stated that she had better resign because the organization would also dethrone her if she refuse to corroborate their lies.

See her resignation letter below

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/05/another-nollywood-beauty-queen-resigns.html

....shes fat & ugly....even ordnarrry KIngCHeezyPuff way bettttter looookin than the fat elepant!!(no ofoeinse) angry
Re: Blessing Ogar Resigns After The Dethronement Of Her Colleague by Oahray: 1:45pm On Jun 01, 2016
LBanks:
Who fine writing don epp?
the eyes of many persons who bother to read. You won't understand.
Re: Blessing Ogar Resigns After The Dethronement Of Her Colleague by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 01, 2016
MrCork:

....shes fat & ugly....even ordnarrry KIngCHeezyPuff way bettttter looookin than the fat elepant!!(no ofoeinse) angry
.....bye!!
Re: Blessing Ogar Resigns After The Dethronement Of Her Colleague by back2sender: 2:12pm On Jun 01, 2016
pinkyliceous:
Good girl. I like the way you stood by your good colleague. God will reward you abundantly.
Look at the letter sef? How is this one a role model? My Nephew in ss1 will do better.
This all go to show that these girls are runs girls using such events to sell their kitty.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Profile Of Montana Felix, Miss Universe Nigeria 2022 (Photos) / 5 Advantages Of Darkskin Over Lightskin / Photos Of Miss Nigeria 2016 Contestants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.