Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,325 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

21st Century Makeup; A Blessing Or A Curse?  let's Talk. | Phcitypromo - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 21st Century Makeup; A Blessing Or A Curse?  let's Talk. | Phcitypromo (597 Views)

Oluchi Blessing Nwizugbo Wins Face Of Okija Cultural Pageant 2018 / Which Of These Traditional Hairstyles Would You Rock In This Century? / Before & After Makeup Photos Of An 80-Year-Old Grandma Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

21st Century Makeup; A Blessing Or A Curse?  let's Talk. | Phcitypromo by Jojofalani(m): 8:20pm On Dec 18, 2016
With the massive influx and usage of makeup in Nigeria, believe me one might date his ex over and over again without finding out. No doubt makeup transforms a lady flawlessly and these transformations are breathtaking.

Sometime when i see some beautiful ladies i’m forced to ask the question “Is this your real face?” (even tho in the end i don’t) and that’s as a result of the current makeup trend these days.
I’ve got a friend who said she can’t take pictures without makeups on and it got me wondering if makeup is now the order of the day, what happened to those days when ladies feel beautiful without wearing makeup? Well, we are in the 21st century and makeup is the order of the day for ladies.

Check out these breathtaking makeup transformation pictures and tell us what you think.