Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

How Did You Propose To Your Wife? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Did You Propose To Your Wife? (32603 Views)

I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) / Military Officer Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancee At Shoprite (Video, Pics) / When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Propose To Your Wife? by Mcowubaba: 11:42pm On Jun 16, 2016
I bought her a brand new 4 matic 850 Mercedes 2015 model.... cool
She was the person that purposed to me, na that day I know that some girl's earing can also serve as engagement ring grin grin

Anyways, I said No...

Then I woke up from sleep

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Propose To Your Wife? by toonzay(m): 11:43pm On Jun 16, 2016
larrysiku20:
It happened on valentine day 2005, after work we were both excited spending the Val together she rushed down from work with gifts for me we went to a popular hotel around my hood to relax and have some fun there was this lady musician saint Janet giving us some nice old school music the place was full we both went in front of her and started dancing and spraying her money, she was shocked I went on my knee brought out the ring and said baby will you marry me she almost passed out, but could not believe am sure she never believed I could be serious after dating for seven years their about, everyone clapped for we I thank God we are blessed with two wonderful kids
you proposed in front of saint Janet??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Propose To Your Wife? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 16, 2016
grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Propose To Your Wife? by Nixiepie(f): 11:50pm On Jun 16, 2016
Okudiover:
grin grin grin I did not propose rather she did, with her pregnancy.
Lmao,

7 Likes

Re: How Did You Propose To Your Wife? by UuzbaGuuzba: 11:56pm On Jun 16, 2016
Adedoks:
Am a married man and truly wanted to share my own story but got discouraged with the amount of childish comment on the thread.. Nairalanders will see a true story but will doubt the life out of it. If you don't believe keep it to yourself. Nawa ooo

I've scoped this Nairaland different ways and realised that it is filled with small children. What surprises me most is the amount of BS they talk about. I wasn't exposed like this when I was their age - 16.

7 Likes

Re: How Did You Propose To Your Wife? by MissMich(f): 11:58pm On Jun 16, 2016
hmmmm... interesting testimonies!!! I am here to read ND bless God on ur behalves
Re: How Did You Propose To Your Wife? by UjSizzle(f): 12:12am On Jun 17, 2016
ronald4lif:
Booking space for vision 2050 when I'll come narrate my engagement.
Oga your matter strong o grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Did You Propose To Your Wife? by Edipee(m): 12:17am On Jun 17, 2016
misspicy:

Thread link,pictures or idontbilivit tongue
Hi, my baby's friend.
Re: How Did You Propose To Your Wife? by brightnelly(f): 12:31am On Jun 17, 2016
I never marry....

Meanwhile

Discover the most genuine & rewarding biz with 30% monthly interest plus other bumper incentives. welcome to MMM NIGERIA!!! for more info call 08126060560 assistance >>> http:///BuRAhO
Re: How Did You Propose To Your Wife? by Nobody: 12:32am On Jun 17, 2016
Mine was at the silverbird galleria .... (2013 December)We were seeing a movie ... The place was dark... I just brought out the ring and whisper "will u marry me?" And she started sobbing quietly and said "yes" ....We got married 2014 December ...... And today we have a baby boy... And love still strong like kilode... just like yesterday

22 Likes

Re: How Did You Propose To Your Wife? by Nobody: 12:45am On Jun 17, 2016
I took her out to summerset hotel rooftop bar in Asokoro. My friends were already aware and they were there with us.

In the midst of drinking and cracking jokes I started telling everyone what she is to me and how I love her so deep. Before she knew it, I got to up and started addressing everyone and went on my knee and asked her to share her life with me.

That was on 13 December 2015 and our wedding is next week 25th June 2016.

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Propose To Your Wife? by Nobody: 12:51am On Jun 17, 2016
Na only bouncing baby boy the liars for the thread dey born

Make una try vary your lies abeg

and those complaining that the thread has been overrun by kids what else do you expect when majority of those on NL are teenagers waiting for university admission so have nothing to do in the main time.

8 Likes

Re: How Did You Propose To Your Wife? by Mrjo(m): 12:57am On Jun 17, 2016
U dont mean it, what of if they hav like 3 girls?
Flexherbal:
In Africa, we hunt for expensive animals and send to the woman's family, they will understand and send the girl to come and thank you. That means they have accepted.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Propose To Your Wife? by Nonso92(m): 12:59am On Jun 17, 2016
Stelvin101:

Okay, one faithful day I was coming back from Merrybet office. I was.......Aarrrghhh I have forgotten o. Let me go back to my exercise, maybe I will remember later grin

Lmao lmao grin
Re: How Did You Propose To Your Wife? by iameugene(m): 1:15am On Jun 17, 2016
Re: How Did You Propose To Your Wife? by Evidence1000(m): 1:44am On Jun 17, 2016
TaiKuun:
don't bother yourself trying to know, unbelievers like you wouldn't understand

Kk man...
Re: How Did You Propose To Your Wife? by sirkendrick(m): 1:48am On Jun 17, 2016
I propose to my wife by hiding the ring in Mr Biggs chicken and she accepted
Re: How Did You Propose To Your Wife? by Evidence1000(m): 1:58am On Jun 17, 2016
DedeNkem:
So many kids are here being incoherent like id*iots as usual!

If you have nothing intelligent to say, don't comment on threads you've no clue about!

There are so many id*iots here, it's very easy to detect from their st*upid comments. Some of them just write nonsense to "reserve space"! St*upid fools!

If you have nothing intelligent to write, why not let reasonable people to comment without seeing your st*upidity?

Bia nwokem, is your father the owner of nairaland? Why insult yourself nau? Okay , I know you are just an attention seeker. If everyone in this life were to be like you, this world would have been as boring as the first night that your papa spent with yua mama.

5 Likes

Re: How Did You Propose To Your Wife? by captainnigeria(m): 2:03am On Jun 17, 2016
The day i proposed was the happiest day of her life. I mean i'm like a total catch. I just threw the ring after saying ''eeehs, catch''

1 Like

Re: How Did You Propose To Your Wife? by DedeNkem: 2:15am On Jun 17, 2016
Evidence1000:

Bia nwokem, is your father the owner of nairaland? Why insult yourself nau? Okay , I know you are just an attention seeker. If everyone in this life were to be like you, this world would have been as boring as the first night that your papa spent with yua mama.

It seems you're one of the id*iots I wrote about, you f*ucking guilty as*shole!
Comment intelligently on threads or don't comment at all!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Propose To Your Wife? by Nobody: 2:19am On Jun 17, 2016
Flexherbal:
In Africa, we hunt for expensive animals and send to the woman's family, they will understand and send the girl to come and thank you. That means they have accepted.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Propose To Your Wife? by Evidence1000(m): 2:32am On Jun 17, 2016
DedeNkem:

It seems you're one the id*iots I wrote about, you f*ucking guilty as*shole!
Comment intelligently on threads or don't comment at all!

You're just "matter ", anything that has weight and occupy space, and lacks brain . A very good example is DedeNkem

1 Like

Re: How Did You Propose To Your Wife? by DedeNkem: 3:01am On Jun 17, 2016
Evidence1000:

You're just "matter ", anything that has weight and occupy space, and lacks brain . A very good example is DedeNkem

Looks like a response from an 8yr old. Shame on you dumb f*uck!
Re: How Did You Propose To Your Wife? by Donald3d(m): 3:15am On Jun 17, 2016
Mikeparlo12:
we attended the same primary school and university, I just walked up to her sometimes in 2014 and asked her when we are getting married, right there we both chose October 1st, We are happily married and blessed with a son.
wow !!!!
Re: How Did You Propose To Your Wife? by onunwa21(m): 3:25am On Jun 17, 2016
tongue

Re: How Did You Propose To Your Wife? by NEROSKY(m): 3:31am On Jun 17, 2016
Make i no lie , God don bless me but i never still see person wey i go marry, Okay. Vision 2020 or 2019.... so help me God!!! the craziest thing here is that my standard is so high now, nothing like real love again, lure them with money, you might be lucky they'll lov u in the long run

1 Like

Re: How Did You Propose To Your Wife? by amtaken(f): 3:31am On Jun 17, 2016
There was no proposal. We and everybody else knew we were alter bound from day one. Everything happened naturally.

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Propose To Your Wife? by timilehin007(m): 3:38am On Jun 17, 2016
I was afraid she would decline if confronted her...I bought her a blackberry when that gadget still got value then I hid my proposal ring where the battery was suppose to be inserted I locked it with the back cover...she opened it whn I gave her the whole pack, asked me to help her fix it I said no way, after all she is smart enough to do it herself. She open the back cover and saw the ring immediately she knew wat I was up to, I went on my kneels, and said, " please marry me" she said, let me quote her " hmmmmm timilehin I should marry you?" End of quote. I said yes. She cut my mind with, " why, why I said, why won't I marry you" lol we hugged and that was how we started

16 Likes

Re: How Did You Propose To Your Wife? by naheem8307(m): 3:38am On Jun 17, 2016
photoshoot:

Werey

Crazy
Re: How Did You Propose To Your Wife? by naheem8307(m): 3:39am On Jun 17, 2016
[quote author=photoshoot post=46642772]

Werey[/quote

Na real werey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Women Christian Men Should Never Marry / The Little Things That Determine The Success Of A Marriage. / Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.