Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers (66428 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Killings: Dambazau Laughing As He Visits Benue (Photos) / Arthur Eze In Casual Outfit As He Visits Governor Ugwuanyi In Enugu. Photos / Fayose Prostrates To Greet Bamidele Olumilua As He Visits Him At Home(pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by engrchykae(m): 6:35pm On Jun 02, 2016
bamite:
And what position might that be You people will continue to be irrelevant politically and military wise as long as nigeria exists, and i assure you, there will still be nigeria in the next 200 years. Ps: not everyone that sees the criminality in you lots are yoruba
by 200 hundred years,my people must have completed the domination of the southwest
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by Viergeachar: 6:43pm On Jun 02, 2016
engrchykae:
u mean no:2 commissioner
You mean the acting president?
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by Viergeachar: 6:44pm On Jun 02, 2016
engrchykae:
by 200 hundred years,my people must have completed the domination of the southwest

Wake up...
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 02, 2016
jeff1607:

hp you also kw soldiers n other forces don't really check high rise buildings or roof tops

though you are right but u don't need to directly hit the president to kill him. a diversion or smoke cloud then an ACOG will do d rest. or someone on ground can use a desert rifle in d commotion or just shooting at everything on sight (high recoil).

you obviously don't know how presidential security works. I guess you think you are smarter than those in charge of the president's safety.

someone on the group d will use desert rifle

it doesn't matter if he uses Sahara rifle, he won't get close to the arena to use it.
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 02, 2016
engrchykae:

you guys are good at dreaming of dominating other people's home and land, yet you can't dominate your home and turn it to another Dubai. yeye.
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by engrchykae(m): 8:49pm On Jun 02, 2016
Ioannes:

you guys are good at dreaming of dominating other people's home and land, yet you can't dominate your home and turn it to another Dubai. yeye.
our states are fully owned and controlled by us.no tribes is dragging our region with us.get that in ur thick flat skull
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 02, 2016
engrchykae:
our states are fully owned and controlled by us.no tribes is dragging our region with us.get that in ur thick flat skull

so why isn't the place like Dubai yet Mr chike?

otondo.
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by divineappo(m): 9:51pm On Jun 02, 2016
Ioannes:

though I agree with the first part of your comment that the US might be behind the unrest in Nigeria, yet I think you are drawing the wrong conclusions from that.

if the US like you said is paying these people, why would they want to dialogue with the Nation? it's not like as if their needs are genuine.

my opinion is, use maximum force. shut down the area. make terrorism unattractive to intending and potential terrorists.

if people know that they can only have a one on one meeting with the president if they blow up citizens and national facilities, what do you think will happen in the nearest future?
you have a point, we can't let terrorism in the Niger Delta become so attractive, but I honestly don't think the Nigerian military can subdue those guys, I studied the way they operate, I realised, there may be a Drone Surveillance Supports that's helping those guys effectively carryout their operations. We lack Investigative Journalism in Nigeria. I may be wrong But if the Nigerian military can subdue the NDA, fine, they should go ahead.

If they want to use brutal force, then, they must succeed. They must not let the Nigerian Military Engagement turn into a bloody civil war (America 's Wish). For your information, if the Nigerian military begins to clamp down on the NDA, i suspect that those NDA guys will take their terrorism operations to the Southwest(Lagos in particular), remember that the NDA had earlier threatened to blow up some vital infrastructures in Lagos. Thereby complicating the issue for the government.

Anyways, I wish the Nigerian military goodluck, but I am repeating this, Nigeria must stop demanding help and supports from America in fighting terrorism, because America's Global War On Terrorism Is Fake, America is the No. 1 Terrorist in the World.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 02, 2016
divineappo:
you have a point, we can't let terrorism in the Niger Delta become so attractive, but I honestly don't think the Nigerian military can subdue those guys, I studied the way they operate, I realised, there may be a Drone Surveillance Supports that's helping those guys effectively carryout their operations. We lack Investigative Journalism in Nigeria. I may be wrong But if the Nigerian military can subdue the NDA, fine, they should go ahead.

If they want to use brutal force, then, they must succeed. They must not let the Nigerian Military Engagement turn into a bloody civil war (America 's Wish). For your information, if the Nigerian military begins to clamp down on the NDA, i suspect that those NDA guys will take their terrorism operations to the Southwest(Lagos in particular), remember that the NDA had earlier threatened to blow up some vital infrastructures in Lagos. Thereby complicating the issue for the government.

Anyways, I wish the Nigerian military goodluck, but I am repeating this, Nigeria must stop demanding help and supports from America in fighting terrorism, because America's Global War On Terrorism Is Fake, America is the No. 1 Terrorist in the World.

blowing up facilities in the south west would be dumb move as they would only endanger the lives of non Yorubas resident in the south west.

there are different military tactics used in a guerrilla warfare.

I put my money on the Nigerian military.
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by engrchykae(m): 10:57pm On Jun 02, 2016
Ioannes:

so why isn't the place like Dubai yet Mr chike?

otondo.
u developer i wonder when u will turn osun,ogun,oyo,ekiti to lagos status.
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 02, 2016
engrchykae:
u developer i wonder when u will turn osun,ogun,oyo,ekiti to lagos status.

when your people stop over-populating our cities in the south-west and putting an unhealthy strain on facilities and amenities mean for just a set number of people.

when are you and your family relocating to the east engineer chike?
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by engrchykae(m): 11:45pm On Jun 02, 2016
Ioannes:

when your people stop over-populating our cities in the south-west and putting an unhealthy strain on facilities and amenities mean for just a set number of people.

when are you and your family relocating to the east engineer chike?
when we have our biafra.we might consider leaving the southwest.
I said it before,if you dont need our presence in ur region,then give us independence and give urself breathing space in return.
U can make policies that will favor your people and their lifestyle just as the western region progressed during the regional government ahead of other regions.
Let me tell you that the current system favors us more followed by the north just that we felt that there is more we can do as a people.
When i look at Aba and Nnewi with Onitsha i see great potentials that can assert itself as a blackpower in the world.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by mariopc: 1:02am On Jun 03, 2016
johnsonjosbles:
mad ppl everywhere u go! I tot ur ppl are fearless, now they r scare to take responsibility, n so so them they denie

Your level of reasoning is shallow...I don't have your time. Go and dump your carcass somewhere else.
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by Commentus2: 5:04am On Jun 03, 2016
engrchykae:
I said it before,if you dont need our presence in ur region,then give us independence and give urself breathing space in return.
U can make policies that will favor your people and their lifestyle just as the western region progressed during the regional government ahead of other regions.
Let me tell you that the current system favors us more followed by the north just that we felt that there is more we can do as a people.
When i look at Aba and Nnewi with Onitsha i see great potentials that can assert itself as a blackpower in the world.

O ma ga o! How can someone be this dumb?
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by jeff1607(m): 5:38am On Jun 03, 2016
Ioannes:

you obviously don't know how presidential security works. I guess you think you are smarter than those in charge of the president's safety.

someone on the group d will use desert rifle

it doesn't matter if he uses Sahara rifle, he won't get close to the arena to use it.

lol bro, now you see he has sent another in his stead.

presidential security you say? we have one of the worst security protocols in the world(permit to to say it). Na just GOD de protect am.
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 6:55am On Jun 03, 2016
jeff1607:

lol bro, now you see he has sent another in his stead.

presidential security you say? we have one of the worst security protocols in the world(permit to to say it). Na just GOD de protect am.

if you say so.
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 7:00am On Jun 03, 2016
engrchykae:

so you are waiting for us to give you independence? didn't know you are our slaves and we are your colonial masters.

I have written on this forum a way in which you can legitimately go about your secession bid.

But we know you won't because you guys are the ones gaining the most from a united Nigeria.

You have a very small landmass compared to other regions, hence you people troop out of your region in droves looking for a better life in the Southwest.

if you are serious, be the first to lead by example by leaving the southwest that I'm sure you are typing from and relocate your family to the east.

no? I thought so.
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by divineappo(m): 11:23pm On Jun 03, 2016
Ioannes:

though I agree with the first part of your comment that the US might be behind the unrest in Nigeria, yet I think you are drawing the wrong conclusions from that.

if the US like you said is paying these people, why would they want to dialogue with the Nation? it's not like as if their needs are genuine.

my opinion is, use maximum force. shut down the area. make terrorism unattractive to intending and potential terrorists.

if people know that they can only have a one on one meeting with the president if they blow up citizens and national facilities, what do you think will happen in the nearest future?
you are funny, who told you NDA wants to dialogue with the federal government? Where did you hear that? If they actually agree to dialogue, I will be glad.
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by godwinkessi: 6:38am On Jun 04, 2016
zico530:
That threat is too shallow. There is no 'No Go' area for the President of Nigeria.

https://www.nairaland.com/3141481/president-buharis-cancelled-trip-ogoni
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by godwinkessi: 6:39am On Jun 04, 2016
4reala:
Na u wan kill am , abeg dis una threat don dey too much o

Hahahahahhahahahahahaha
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by godwinkessi: 6:40am On Jun 04, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Lols and you think that to kill a President is easy?
Do they know his tight security and sss.
Thats a suicide mission

Those guys aren't like Boko haram that dies for nothing, they can do it ooo well thank God Buhari canceled it.
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by godwinkessi: 6:42am On Jun 04, 2016
mumbasa:
It's nearly impossible for you to harm the President after making such open threat.

I watched Boko Haram try at Borno State in late 2014, they could not even enter Maiduguri despite being heavy armed and throwing all they got on Nigerian army.The media didn't report it - four hours gun battle , over 12 militarily helicopters deployed. It was on that day I knew that the Army , DSS and civil defence had special forces trained particularly for such occasion. The NSCDC has swat unit i wan mad dat day.

Bottom line they cannot touch a hair on the body of the President.

U see why I hate people jumping into conclusion!!! That's why u guys always make mistake of swallowing back ur words, now president has proven to u guys that everything is possible, I know u will still swallow back ur words
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by godwinkessi: 6:44am On Jun 04, 2016
SuperS1Panther:
These people are very funny.

Do you think PMB looks like the Drunken Master of Otuoke that Tompolo threatened not to come to Gbaramatu fo the launching of the Gas City and our then President chickened out too. MEND also threatened him not to come to Eagle's Square and our suposed C-in-C hid behind the walls of Aso Rock.

PMB will be there. DO your worst.

Now u can swallow ur words in shame. The drunken master of otueke went to Borno state during heavy battle with Boko haram. Now ur superman is very scared cos of a very little threat

Shame on u bro

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by godwinkessi: 6:48am On Jun 04, 2016
mare23ayo:
Lool, all this wailers can't stop amusing me, though I really sympathise with you all on the deteriorating state of your land. Let's call a spade a spade, you really think there will be a place called Niger Delta after assassinating PMB. I laugh at you people in 3D. even just make an attempt, just an attempt.

Hahahahahahahaha it came to pass!!! I only came to laugh at all of u zombies
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by godwinkessi: 6:50am On Jun 04, 2016
CXLVII:
Empty threat

Normal online chest-beating

Chest beating I waited for this to come and pass!!! Those guys dot give a damn, they are dare-devils
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by godwinkessi: 6:51am On Jun 04, 2016
waley007:
The day GEJ came to ijebu ode,that was when I knew what full security was,you need to see those red cap soldiers,you need to see SSS ,mehnnnnn I bet 2000 of these NDA can't even near PMB....these soldiers are trained and experts in terrorism...am very sure even 3 days befor the president's visit the whole town will be silent. Dem no born u well make u even look like tout not to talk of militant

I just pity the Niger deltans in Hausa land,dem go become suya ,even dose in Lagos sef go roast..dem tink say na only Hausa dey support PMB
This is a formal military man not a common civilian like GEJ who may never have seen a revolver before,why boko haram no kill Obasanjo wen he visited borno,that's even when he's not in office again ooo

So can u tell me why he didn't go again?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by godwinkessi: 6:53am On Jun 04, 2016
MrMcJay:
Tomorrow, PMB is going to the ND. I dare the scAvengers, their ancestors and their generations yet unborn to fire a caterpault at PMB.

That was how Nnamdi Kanu threatened Pastor Kumuyi from coming to Aba. Kumuyi went to Aba and held a crusade there, further went to Umuahia and held another crusade. All Kanu was able to do was to run to New York.

Meanwhile, did anyone notice that the demands and tone of the supposed scAvengers message is similar to that of ipob? Who else gives useless ultimatums and threats?

Nigeria shall be great again.

How do u guys feel each time u swallow back all ur words It's very shameful of u guys... So if u were president's adviser u will advise him to go? U think this guys are cowards?

I wonder how you can swallow all this words back,,,

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by godwinkessi: 6:59am On Jun 04, 2016
martineverest:
My fellow Niger deltans- who are avengers-this threats are uncalled for...Buhari is not Jonathan that refused to inaugurate the escravos gas zone ( EGZ) project after tompolo threatened him.... Baba Is fearless

How do u guys feel swallowing back ur words?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by Zellie: 7:21am On Jun 04, 2016
SuperS1Panther:
These people are very funny.

Do you think PMB looks like the Drunken Master of Otuoke that Tompolo threatened not to come to Gbaramatu fo the launching of the Gas City and our then President chickened out too. MEND also threatened him not to come to Eagle's Square and our suposed C-in-C hid behind the walls of Aso Rock.

PMB will be there. DO your worst.
he chickened out afterall
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 04, 2016
divineappo:
you are funny, who told you NDA wants to dialogue with the federal government? Where did you hear that? If they actually agree to dialogue, I will be glad.

I refer you to the comment I quoted.
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by Wolex143: 1:53pm On Jul 31, 2016
Hmmm i pity ds people called NDA if they try and kill buhari niger delta will becum history in Nigeria, useless people they ar jst talking anyhow...

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo's 20 Children (Photos) / The Moment Ihedioha Sent Police To Raid Okorocha Daughter's Shop, Blasted (pics) / How Will Oshiomhole Campaign For Ize-Iyamu, A Man He Called Thief In 2016?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.