Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers (66430 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Killings: Dambazau Laughing As He Visits Benue (Photos) / Arthur Eze In Casual Outfit As He Visits Governor Ugwuanyi In Enugu. Photos / Fayose Prostrates To Greet Bamidele Olumilua As He Visits Him At Home(pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by bondingman: 4:07pm On Jun 01, 2016
it is better for one man to die than a whole nation to perish - quote

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by Subway1011: 4:14pm On Jun 01, 2016
kodded:

I am very sure that the call was made by a jobless Yoruba man in osun state trying so hard to incite the international community with the niger delta avengers

the last rine I checked, the militants have not said anything concerning biafra, neither have the threaten death on anyone

intact these guys have said it countless times that since they started the blowing of oil pipeline, they have recorded zero casualties, so why will they want to destroy that record now ?

so why will they call someone on phone, when the only way they are communicating with the outside world is through their Twitter handle and through their spokesman
believe this news at your peril

This is what being jobless can cause to someone, you kids will always blame everyone for your foolishness. One of the criminal NDA demands is the release of Kanu, why cant you borrow the brain of your kid before making this asinine comment. You need urgent deliverance.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by Godstraight(m): 4:43pm On Jun 01, 2016
DaBullIT:
Getting himself killed might be an accident and that's quite different from threatening to kill him and actually kill him in which case , you already know what will happen in Nigeria

it will be a repetition of the first coup where , Northern leaders were murdered alongside yoruba leaders , Only this time , Hausas through Boko haram already have bombs, proficient in use of rifles and RPG's the carnage will be unfathomable
I don't they are mad enough to bring themselves down to the Atlantic ocean,they nullsense will only end their lands
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by kodded(m): 4:43pm On Jun 01, 2016
Subway1011:

This is what being jobless can cause to someone, you kids will always blame everyone for your foolishness. One of the criminal NDA demands is the release of Kanu, why cant you borrow the brain of your kid before making this asinine comment. You need urgent deliverance.
sharap asking for the releases of nmadi kanu is different from shouting biafra up and down

before I go further please kindly tell me where did NDA put more emphasis on biafra more than the niger delta region in their previous messages to the federal government ?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by mare23ayo(m): 4:56pm On Jun 01, 2016
Lool, all this wailers can't stop amusing me, though I really sympathise with you all on the deteriorating state of your land. Let's call a spade a spade, you really think there will be a place called Niger Delta after assassinating PMB. I laugh at you people in 3D. even just make an attempt, just an attempt.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by Subway1011: 6:34pm On Jun 01, 2016
kodded:
sharap asking for the releases of nmadi kanu is different from shouting biafra up and dow

before I go further please kindly tell me where did NDA put more emphasis on biafra more than the niger delta region in their previous messages to the federal gernment ?

Ill mannered bigot, you are the one to shut the gutter you call mouth, lazy man blaming everyone for all his problems. I cant help you if you cant make use of your empty brain, google is there. Well, you can keep wasting your life on nairaland shouting yoruba everywhere.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by tdayof(m): 7:20pm On Jun 01, 2016
If this is true, this is treason.
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by englishmart(m): 7:23pm On Jun 01, 2016
congratulations

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by Flashh: 7:24pm On Jun 01, 2016
Just an empty threat. They can never try it.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 01, 2016
Abeg ooooooo
Make uh na Leave am.
He is already Old ooooo

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by love4rent80s: 7:27pm On Jun 01, 2016
Where are the moderators now, them no hear when the avengers say dem go kill my president?
The mods should please ban the avengers for disobeying nairaland rule number 2,

If I say make them clear all of them there, nairaland mod go bann me for 2weeks
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by BABANGBALI: 7:27pm On Jun 01, 2016
Empty threat on an empty thread.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 01, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by Deen77: 7:27pm On Jun 01, 2016
mumbasa:
It's nearly impossible for you to harm the President after making such open threat.

I watched Boko Haram try at Borno State in late 2014, they could not even enter Maiduguri despite being heavy armed and throwing all they got on Nigerian army.The media didn't report it - four hours gun battle , over 12 militarily helicopters deployed. It was on that day I knew that the Army , DSS and civil defence had special forces trained particularly for such occasion. The NSCDC has swat unit i wan mad dat day.

Bottom line they cannot touch a hair on the body of the President.

Don't mind them, I expect Buhari to have bought modern Aircraft and helicopters for air surveillance against any treat.

Russian machine.
SU-24/SU-27
MIG -31
MI-28N night hunter helicopters all weather day and night.
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by jstbeinhonest(m): 7:28pm On Jun 01, 2016
kodded:

I am very sure that the call was made by a jobless Yoruba man in osun state trying so hard to incite the international community with the niger delta avengers

You people are obsessed with the Yorubas.Even neutrals like OohLalah have observed it.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 01, 2016
He shouldn't dare them. There are rocket launchers and bombs that will destabilize any military convoy.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by Onyemabright(m): 7:28pm On Jun 01, 2016
My brother na tomorrow I am waiting goats
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by tdayof(m): 7:29pm On Jun 01, 2016
wordychap:

Source: http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/niger-delta-avengers-president-buhari-will-die-if-he-visits-ogoniland-1563078

Someone is about to mess with the wrong navy!!

President Buhari is a gentle man. I personally don't know why these people are still ranting.
Only a foolish man recognize being gentle as a coward act.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by BABANGBALI: 7:29pm On Jun 01, 2016
love4rent80s:
Where are the moderators now, them no hear when the avengers say dem go kill my president?
The mods should please ban the avengers for disobeying nairaland rule number 2,

If I say make them clear all of them there, nairaland mod go bann me for 2weeks
na just two weeks they fear you,dem don ban me for six months because I impregnate lala sister

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by Aubrey1(m): 7:29pm On Jun 01, 2016
Mr President cancelled Lagos trip because of ear problem...........Lai Mohammed will soon announce his leg problem too.
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by kay4dem(m): 7:30pm On Jun 01, 2016
wordychap:

Source: http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/niger-delta-avengers-president-buhari-will-die-if-he-visits-ogoniland-1563078
NDA don't try shit because u may lost the life of ur people remember is a military rule not a Democracy Gbam.
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by BABANGBALI: 7:30pm On Jun 01, 2016
ThisCouldBeUs:
He shouldn't dare them. There are rocket launchers and bombs that will destabilize any military convoy.
you brain don melt abi?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by HomeOfMe(f): 7:31pm On Jun 01, 2016
wordychap:

Wetin? I be real Niger delta pikin,I don dey support una since!but for this matter I no gree with una o! If this news is true,though I'm not a fan or supporter of Mr president,but you guys can't be threatening him like that;for wetin na! Except the story isn't true..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by tdayof(m): 7:31pm On Jun 01, 2016
H
Deen77:

Don't mind them, I expect Buhari to have bought modern Aircraft and helicopters for air surveillance against any treat.

Russian machine.
SU-24/SU-27
MIG -31
MI-28N night hunter helicopters all weather day and night.

We don't need Su 27 and su 24s. We want F 16 and 15s. The Su27 is very obsolete to US fighters aerodynamically. Forget about its maneuverability advantages..
Tho those aircrafts can serve against these militants but as the SU24 is mostly used as bombers we can still use our F-7s.. am going for F16 n 15s because of their ECM advantages.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by BABANGBALI: 7:31pm On Jun 01, 2016
jstbeinhonest:

You people are obsessed with the Yorubas.Even neutrals like OohLalah have observed it.
we are their major problem na

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by CXLVII: 7:32pm On Jun 01, 2016
Empty threat

Normal online chest-beating

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by kay29000(m): 7:34pm On Jun 01, 2016
kodded:

undecided undecided

the last rine I checked, the militants have not said anything concerning biafra, neither have the threaten death on anyone

intact these guys have said it countless times that since they started the blowing of oil pipeline, they have recorded zero casualties, so why will they want to destroy that record now ?

so why will they call someone on phone, when the only way they are communicating with the outside world is through their Twitter handle and through their spokesman

believe this news at your peril

undecided undecided

What I believe is that an Ipob youth made that call.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by waley007(m): 7:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
The day GEJ came to ijebu ode,that was when I knew what full security was,you need to see those red cap soldiers,you need to see SSS ,mehnnnnn I bet 2000 of these NDA can't even near PMB....these soldiers are trained and experts in terrorism...am very sure even 3 days befor the president's visit the whole town will be silent. Dem no born u well make u even look like tout not to talk of militant

I just pity the Niger deltans in Hausa land,dem go become suya ,even dose in Lagos sef go roast..dem tink say na only Hausa dey support PMB
This is a formal military man not a common civilian like GEJ who may never have seen a revolver before,why boko haram no kill Obasanjo wen he visited borno,that's even when he's not in office again ooo

15 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by 8BitGee(m): 7:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
Haha jokers. He go do una like film trick. Odi will be like child's play.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by MrMcJay(m): 7:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
Tomorrow, PMB is going to the ND. I dare the scAvengers, their ancestors and their generations yet unborn to fire a caterpault at PMB.

That was how Nnamdi Kanu threatened Pastor Kumuyi from coming to Aba. Kumuyi went to Aba and held a crusade there, further went to Umuahia and held another crusade. All Kanu was able to do was to run to New York.

Meanwhile, did anyone notice that the demands and tone of the supposed scAvengers message is similar to that of ipob? Who else gives useless ultimatums and threats?

Nigeria shall be great again.

13 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo's 20 Children (Photos) / The Moment Ihedioha Sent Police To Raid Okorocha Daughter's Shop, Blasted (pics) / How Will Oshiomhole Campaign For Ize-Iyamu, A Man He Called Thief In 2016?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.