Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Tony Nwoye And Emmanuel Udende Defect From PDP To APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Nwoye And Emmanuel Udende Defect From PDP To APC (28392 Views)

Sheriff & Kashamu's Followers Decamp From PDP To Mega Party Of Nigeria (Photos) / Iara And Emmanuel Oshiomhole Visit IDPs At Uhogua (Pics) / Tony Nwoye And Emmanuel Udende Defect From PDP To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tony Nwoye And Emmanuel Udende Defect From PDP To APC by 360frolic(m): 3:43pm On Jun 01, 2016
Two members of Nigeria's house of Representatives have defected from the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP to the All Progressives Congress, APC.

Hon. Tony Nwoye (Anambra State) and Hon. Emmanuel Udende (Benue State) defected at the plenary today; Sumner Shagari Sambo of TVC reports.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/06/breaking-news-2-house-of-reps-members.html

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Tony Nwoye And Emmanuel Udende Defect From PDP To APC by SolomonAdeola: 3:47pm On Jun 01, 2016
The party has just begun...too soon tho

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwoye And Emmanuel Udende Defect From PDP To APC by PRYCE(m): 3:51pm On Jun 01, 2016
Good Riddance to Disgusting rubbish!

Let them go to THAT confederacy of hipocrites... when they are boned real hard in their arsses, they gonna do a V-TURN!

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tony Nwoye And Emmanuel Udende Defect From PDP To APC by dustmalik: 3:55pm On Jun 01, 2016

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwoye And Emmanuel Udende Defect From PDP To APC by Femich18(m): 6:10pm On Jun 01, 2016
They were formally blind and in darkness but now there eyes have been restored and can now see the bright direction we are moving towards.. Welcome home!!!

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tony Nwoye And Emmanuel Udende Defect From PDP To APC by ORACLE1975(m): 6:10pm On Jun 01, 2016
Hahahahaha grin

2 Likes

Re: Tony Nwoye And Emmanuel Udende Defect From PDP To APC by druboon404: 6:10pm On Jun 01, 2016
I voted for Buhari a fulani man, I can't remember voting for merlin or a miracle worker. So I never expected Merlin's magic or miracles to happen, I voted for change and not magic.16 years misrule can not be repaired in 1 year so Nigerians let's be patient.......
#IStandWithBuhari#
let the haters and Wailers continue wailing pdp 16 yrs of
looting and misrule they are looking for APC magician to fix it in a year. Yeye.

94 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tony Nwoye And Emmanuel Udende Defect From PDP To APC by Dechuks(m): 6:10pm On Jun 01, 2016
they are welcomed to change

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Nwoye And Emmanuel Udende Defect From PDP To APC by IamSpeakdaTruth: 6:11pm On Jun 01, 2016
something is coming up, don't 4get d name IVYY

Like if u think dey will remain in APC, share if u think dey will defect back to PDP

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tony Nwoye And Emmanuel Udende Defect From PDP To APC by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 01, 2016
Awon oloshi weyrey ati oloribiruku eda

3 Likes

Re: Tony Nwoye And Emmanuel Udende Defect From PDP To APC by Smartanthony: 6:12pm On Jun 01, 2016
dose it reduce tomato scarcity
Re: Tony Nwoye And Emmanuel Udende Defect From PDP To APC by Whizzdom(m): 6:12pm On Jun 01, 2016
It is where that is sweet you will see them. These two persons that defected are cowards (not patriotic) after dinning and eating with your former political party (PDP) you now defected on the grounds that PDP is having some internal crises, so you two cant adapt with the issues.

APC (and PDP) with other political parties are just a name, APC is just a name, but the kind of people that dominate the name/the party is what defines a good party.

We want good people, not good party name with bad people.

3 Likes

Re: Tony Nwoye And Emmanuel Udende Defect From PDP To APC by Pyno30: 6:12pm On Jun 01, 2016
360frolic:
Two members of Nigeria's house of Representatives have defected from the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP to the All Progressives Congress, APC.

Hon. Tony Nwoye (Anambra State) and Hon. Emmanuel Udende (Benue State) defected at the plenary today; Sumner Shagari Sambo of TVC reports.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/06/breaking-news-2-house-of-reps-members.html

cc lalasticlala, mynd44
It's not a new thing nah. It has been happening.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Nwoye And Emmanuel Udende Defect From PDP To APC by Immunity1(f): 6:12pm On Jun 01, 2016
Welcome to the camp of sane people

3 Likes

Re: Tony Nwoye And Emmanuel Udende Defect From PDP To APC by gunther6(m): 6:12pm On Jun 01, 2016
druboon404:
I voted for Buhari a fulani man, I can't remember voting for merlin or a miracle worker. So I never expected Merlin's magic or miracles to happen, I voted for change and not magic.16 years misrule can not be repaired in 1 year so Nigerians let's be patient.......
#IStandWithBuhari#
looting and misrule they are looking for APC magician to fix it in a year. Yeye.

Blah blah blah, I stand with Buhari ko, I sit with Osinbajo ni.... Sycophant!!!

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Nwoye And Emmanuel Udende Defect From PDP To APC by mn09abk: 6:12pm On Jun 01, 2016
Sai Chanji!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Tony Nwoye And Emmanuel Udende Defect From PDP To APC by saintegs(m): 6:13pm On Jun 01, 2016
9ja polithiefcians are just 2 self centered
Re: Tony Nwoye And Emmanuel Udende Defect From PDP To APC by Praisely(f): 6:13pm On Jun 01, 2016
whatever suit them jare.
Re: Tony Nwoye And Emmanuel Udende Defect From PDP To APC by teepsee(f): 6:13pm On Jun 01, 2016
All this people are the same, only in this country someone that defect from one criminal house they call party will go another and become there front man within a month. And you want me to say there are different. All na wash, just feeding on the poor masses. God help us
Re: Tony Nwoye And Emmanuel Udende Defect From PDP To APC by loomer: 6:13pm On Jun 01, 2016
People just dey use style run from persecution.
Re: Tony Nwoye And Emmanuel Udende Defect From PDP To APC by Amankalizer(m): 6:13pm On Jun 01, 2016
Change of party is one thing but change of attitude is another important thing.
Re: Tony Nwoye And Emmanuel Udende Defect From PDP To APC by gurunlocker: 6:15pm On Jun 01, 2016
Check very well, they have skeleton in their cupboard

the book of APC chapter 16 verse 12... what does it says?

3 Likes

Re: Tony Nwoye And Emmanuel Udende Defect From PDP To APC by drizzymadbet(m): 6:16pm On Jun 01, 2016
jumping to the bandwagon that distributes contracts so that they and their proxy companies can join in the sharing spree. It's perfectly timed, at least the budget has been passed.

Bunch of shameless, self gratifying bulldogs
Re: Tony Nwoye And Emmanuel Udende Defect From PDP To APC by richidinho(m): 6:16pm On Jun 01, 2016
grin
Political prostitutes, by the way what's Benue people with voting old men as representatives
Re: Tony Nwoye And Emmanuel Udende Defect From PDP To APC by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 01, 2016
They are decamping one by oné to apc because they don't want lair moha-mad to include their names in the list of corrupt Nigerians.
Re: Tony Nwoye And Emmanuel Udende Defect From PDP To APC by sanandreas(m): 6:16pm On Jun 01, 2016
If u like rug carpet that anambra man might loose because Apc is not rooted in the East.
Re: Tony Nwoye And Emmanuel Udende Defect From PDP To APC by dondavinchi(m): 6:17pm On Jun 01, 2016
druboon404:
#IStandWithBuhari#
wat is d difference between PDP n APC

3 Likes

Re: Tony Nwoye And Emmanuel Udende Defect From PDP To APC by CXLVII: 6:17pm On Jun 01, 2016
[size=18pt]God bless PMB

The best that ever happened to Nigeria

God bless the FEDERAL Republic of Nigeria
[/size]

10 Likes

Re: Tony Nwoye And Emmanuel Udende Defect From PDP To APC by Omotayor123(f): 6:17pm On Jun 01, 2016
This is not new... Politicians been defecting since the beginning of time.

BTW...
Baba God is your strength!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike: No Reasonable Government Will Have Isa Pantami As Minister / Wike And Aregbesola's Funny Encounter At Governor's Forum Meeting / Cameroon's Army: We Kill Them But They Keep On Coming.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.