Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Turn Sambisa To Grazzing Zone, Of What Other Use Is It? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Turn Sambisa To Grazzing Zone, Of What Other Use Is It? (543 Views)

Turn Sambisa Into A Grazing Reserve For Herdsmen- Benue Youths / Army To Turn Sambisa Forest To Training Ground From 2017 / Turn Sambisa Forest Into Grazing Reserve - Emmanuel Mok (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Turn Sambisa To Grazzing Zone, Of What Other Use Is It? by Bethelwealthy(m): 4:33pm On Jun 01, 2016
Ladies and gentlemen, like many of those days when you dwell too long on an issue, so much that an idea just pop into ur heart, breezing a solution into ur cloudy thoughts. Like i presently do, is it a bad idwa if our govt turn The death-bed known as Sambisa into the much Schemed Grazing reserve? They told us it is as big as three (3) states put together. I dont see the need for making awkward walk-thraws zig-zag the landscape of Nigeria, when you can as well garher all the Fulanis and other herdmen in the sweet, ever-lust terrain of the GREAT SAMBISA. The fulanis are armed, hence protecting themselves is not a worry, there is water in Lake chad for drainage thriugh the forest. Infact, if they are interested in oil, we dash them chad basin oil deposit. I think am speaking the minds of many Nigerians, WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Re: Turn Sambisa To Grazzing Zone, Of What Other Use Is It? by PRYCE(m): 4:46pm On Jun 01, 2016
Good one!

(1) (Reply)

Reversal Of Electricity Tariff Will Cost N575bn – FG / Photo Of The Day - Hahahha: Even Children No Won Face Hardship / True Or False [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.