Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,332 members, 7,839,592 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Who Is? Buhari Or Niger Delta Avengers? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is? Buhari Or Niger Delta Avengers? (337 Views)

Give Us Our Own $1 Billion Or ... - Niger Delta Militants Tells FG / 2019 Election Is Either Buhari Or Atiku, We Are In Trouble, Says Femi Falana / Buhari Or No Buhari, "North Must Retain Presidency Till 2023"- Arewa Youth Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is? Buhari Or Niger Delta Avengers? by Hardeysolution(m): 7:47pm On Jun 01, 2016
I ask, who is? Buhari or the avengers? The avengers in every of their publications show cowardice and fear. Unlike the BH, they are afraid and scared. I know they have the man power but they are just so childish in every of their publications. Now, who is? Buhari is to visit the ND and are you telling me he will be killed? I wish to see the drama tomorrow? Will Buhari visit or cancel as well?
There are always differences. The fight of the NDA is tribalistic and sentimental. They have no demand. This is because their sponsors do not have any other reason than to destablise Nigeria.

I know one day, those in charge of destabilising Nigeria will be destabilised IshaLlah!
Re: Who Is? Buhari Or Niger Delta Avengers? by SWG25: 7:49pm On Jun 01, 2016
Hardeysolution:
The fight of the NDA is tribalistic and sentimental.

I know one day, those in charge of destabilising Nigeria will be destabilised IshaLlah!

Mention one thing that is not tribaisitic and sentimental in Nigeria?

(1) (Reply)

Lagos 8th Assembly: So Far, So Good / I’m Not A Thief– Ex-petroleum Minister, Alison-madueke / Opinion: The Second Bailout Of The State- Justifiable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.