Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Returns Back To Nigeria,Given A Lovely Welcome(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Returns Back To Nigeria,Given A Lovely Welcome(photo) (59324 Views)

Why Was Ojukwu Given A State Burial By Nigerian Government? / Patience Jonathan Returns To Nigeria In Stylish Pantsuit {IN PICTURES} / Goodluck Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From Zambia(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan Returns Back To Nigeria,Given A Lovely Welcome(photo) by broseme: 8:10pm On Jun 01, 2016

According to a Twitter user who shared the photo,Goodluck Jonathan has returned back to Nigeria.He wrote....

'The hero of our democracy is back home'.

Despite his shortcomings,we can not easily forget him.

Image credits: PDP,Bello Kola

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/06/goodluck-jonathan-returns-back-to.html

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns Back To Nigeria,Given A Lovely Welcome(photo) by lordpf: 8:12pm On Jun 01, 2016
It's ok Buhari my man don show oh come try arrest am make we see ..welcome back sir nairalanders miss you

280 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns Back To Nigeria,Given A Lovely Welcome(photo) by cktheluckyman: 8:16pm On Jun 01, 2016
Ok so where are the zombies who said he was on exile and was daring him to come back and face arrest? Shame on you all!! Dem never born Buhari well to go 1000m close to him let alone arrest him.

368 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns Back To Nigeria,Given A Lovely Welcome(photo) by Flexherbal(m): 8:17pm On Jun 01, 2016
Hope you came with good news?

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns Back To Nigeria,Given A Lovely Welcome(photo) by Deapexboy(m): 8:18pm On Jun 01, 2016
Oge Welle come.. U they see wetin PMB DY DO 4 WE COUNTRY?

193 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns Back To Nigeria,Given A Lovely Welcome(photo) by Seeeeeeee: 8:19pm On Jun 01, 2016
Now he is back EFCC over to you let the country divide sharply - NIGER DELTA ONLINE SQUAD

82 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns Back To Nigeria,Given A Lovely Welcome(photo) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 01, 2016
Okay did he return with enough fuel and tomatoes If not he better go back nd bring them mtcwww

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns Back To Nigeria,Given A Lovely Welcome(photo) by Ohammadike: 8:22pm On Jun 01, 2016
Zombies said he was hiding in Ivory Coast.Even bubu with his dull analogue brain knows GEJ is untouchable

228 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns Back To Nigeria,Given A Lovely Welcome(photo) by Businessideas: 8:23pm On Jun 01, 2016
Exactly a day after the completion of the month of May EFCC planned to arrest him. Hmmmm. wink
When will he be invited to answer for the petition against him at EFCC?EFCC,over to you, your suspect is back!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns Back To Nigeria,Given A Lovely Welcome(photo) by popez: 8:23pm On Jun 01, 2016
Welcome back sir. I thought APC criminals were all over the place sometime ago celebrating that Gej went on exile? Y'all should inform mallam daura, burantashi and brown roof zombies that Gej is in town o. Make dem hurry up go arrest am o. Dumbskulls!!

188 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns Back To Nigeria,Given A Lovely Welcome(photo) by Ohammadike: 8:25pm On Jun 01, 2016
Businessideas:
Exactly a day after the completion of the month of May EFCC planned to arrest him. Hmmmm. wink

Let them and arrest him now he is not hiding

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns Back To Nigeria,Given A Lovely Welcome(photo) by ajebuter(f): 8:26pm On Jun 01, 2016
That is our GEJ

The hero of our democracy..

Welcome back big boss!

Respect....

251 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns Back To Nigeria,Given A Lovely Welcome(photo) by pharmagba: 8:26pm On Jun 01, 2016
His name was among those that returned money, he came because PMB didn't announce the name.
Welcome, but more question to answer.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns Back To Nigeria,Given A Lovely Welcome(photo) by Businessideas: 8:27pm On Jun 01, 2016
ajebuter:
That is our GEJ

The hero of our democracy..

Welcome back big boss!

Respect....
ND Avenger pipeline terror alert!!!

6 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns Back To Nigeria,Given A Lovely Welcome(photo) by ganisucks(f): 8:28pm On Jun 01, 2016
I recall saying that President Jonathan would breeze into the country with all full paraphernalia ☀̤̣̈̇f office, with paparazzi's flashing, A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ the government would not do a damn thing †̥♥ him. I Guess, I W̶̲̥̅̊åS̤̈̊ right.

125 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns Back To Nigeria,Given A Lovely Welcome(photo) by ajebuter(f): 8:29pm On Jun 01, 2016
Businessideas:

ND Avenger pipeline terror alert!!!

God punish ogogoro and Mushin weed..

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns Back To Nigeria,Given A Lovely Welcome(photo) by Businessideas: 8:31pm On Jun 01, 2016
Ohammadike:

Let them and arrest him now he is not hiding
Soon, very soon bro.
It was the N400million that he used to induce Chief Metuh ,according to Chief Metuh, that landed Chief Metuh permanent residency status in National hospital and different courts of the Land. He must take his own share of Metuh's arthritis, Diarrhoea, High blood pressure, Spinal cord injury and seizure angry

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns Back To Nigeria,Given A Lovely Welcome(photo) by STPEACE10: 8:32pm On Jun 01, 2016
welcome sir, some people will be very ashamed by now because of their loaded propaganda.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns Back To Nigeria,Given A Lovely Welcome(photo) by ba7man(m): 8:33pm On Jun 01, 2016
The thief is back. undecided

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns Back To Nigeria,Given A Lovely Welcome(photo) by Businessideas: 8:33pm On Jun 01, 2016
ajebuter:

God punish ogogoro and Mushin weed..

grin grin grin grin grin
That's the balanced recreation assortment for Avengers.

6 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns Back To Nigeria,Given A Lovely Welcome(photo) by Nwaoguta(m): 8:33pm On Jun 01, 2016
Businessideas:
When will he be invited to answer for the petition against him at EFCC?EFCC,over to you, your suspect is back!!!
ur father will be arrested first.

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns Back To Nigeria,Given A Lovely Welcome(photo) by cktheluckyman: 8:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
Businessideas:
Continue with your malaria dream!! It is easier for Leceister to win the next champions league than for an EFCC official to come 1000m close to GEJ

127 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns Back To Nigeria,Given A Lovely Welcome(photo) by Ohammadike: 8:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
Businessideas:

Soon, very soon bro.
It was the N400million that he used to induce Chief Metuh ,according to Chief Metuh, that landed Chief Metuh permanent residency status in National hospital and different courts of the Land. He must take his own share of Metuh's arthritis, Diarrhoea, High blood pressure, Spinal cord injury and seizure angry

GEJ will be arrested when buhari brings out his certificate,fuel becomes free and we have 24\7 electricity

Meanwhile GEJ is in otuoke do us a favor and arrest him

104 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns Back To Nigeria,Given A Lovely Welcome(photo) by Jirate(m): 8:36pm On Jun 01, 2016
Welcome back Home Sir
Your safe return back home will prove your detractors wrong. Exile my Foot, APC my Ass.

83 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns Back To Nigeria,Given A Lovely Welcome(photo) by Businessideas: 8:37pm On Jun 01, 2016
Nwaoguta:
ur father will be arrested first.
Haba. Why descend so low. I didn't tell Chief Metuh to request the court to compel EFCC to present Dr Jonathan in court as witness in his criminal case.Besides,I didn't author the petition against him and I have not completely accepted that he may be the one behind the avengers after his cousin was arrested for the $40million Boko Haram sleaze.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns Back To Nigeria,Given A Lovely Welcome(photo) by 9izone(f): 8:38pm On Jun 01, 2016
Welcome sir,
God bless you and Bless me a little like you, and all Nairalander Who cares

God bless and protect Gej

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns Back To Nigeria,Given A Lovely Welcome(photo) by olorunthobby(f): 8:39pm On Jun 01, 2016
I just love this guy . I don't even know why cheesy

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns Back To Nigeria,Given A Lovely Welcome(photo) by ajebuter(f): 8:39pm On Jun 01, 2016
Businessideas:

grin grin grin grin grin
That's the balanced recreation assortment for Avengers.

Very funny considering I am omo yoruba atata: I wonder the correlation between my post and Niger Delta fighters except my love for GEJ, which isn't a major crime.

Honestly, thunda fire daura burukutu and otueke weed.. grin grin

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns Back To Nigeria,Given A Lovely Welcome(photo) by Businessideas: 8:40pm On Jun 01, 2016
Ohammadike:

GEJ will be arrested when buhari brings out his certificate,fuel becomes free and we have 24\7 electricity
Everything is Awada Keri Keri to you son. We're talking about verifiable fact linking your hero with the outright stealing that's corruption under his nose and outright approval.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns Back To Nigeria,Given A Lovely Welcome(photo) by Businessideas: 8:44pm On Jun 01, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Continue with your malaria dream!! It is easier for Leceister to win the next champions league than for an EFCC official to come 1000m close to GEJ
You have started empty boasting again. Just few days ago, an Ex Chadian president was jailed. Abacha did same to Gen Obasanjo, Buhari jailed Alhaji Shehu Shagari and heaven didn't fall. Remember, President Buhari said, I belong to Nobody. He will be arrested and you will blow up pipelines as usual.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns Back To Nigeria,Given A Lovely Welcome(photo) by Ohammadike: 8:46pm On Jun 01, 2016
Businessideas:

Everything is Awada Keri Keri to you son. We're talking about verifiable fact linking your hero with the outright stealing that's corruption under his nose and outright approval.

And am telling you boy to exercise your constitutional given power of citizen arrest to go to otuoke and pick him up for corruption and any other gibberish you can think up

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns Back To Nigeria,Given A Lovely Welcome(photo) by cybernaut(m): 8:47pm On Jun 01, 2016
D man of transformation,u are welcome Sir.

33 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari In Kebbi For Argungu Fishing Festival 2020 / Musa Wada Emerges PDP Guber Candidate In Kogi As Dino Melaye Loses / EFCC Conducts Routine Checks In Peter Obi's Polling Unit In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.