Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Patience Jonathan Returns To Nigeria In Stylish Pantsuit {IN PICTURES} - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Returns To Nigeria In Stylish Pantsuit {IN PICTURES} (2499 Views)

Patience Jonathan Said Women Would Return To Kitchen Under PMB, Was She Right? / Goodluck Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From Zambia(photo) / Goodluck Jonathan Returns Back To Nigeria,Given A Lovely Welcome(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patience Jonathan Returns To Nigeria In Stylish Pantsuit {IN PICTURES} by AnnaKareninaFan: 1:10am On Dec 01, 2016
Photo News:

Former First Lady, Dame Patience Jonathan, was on Wednesday received at the Port Harcourt airport. Going by reports, she was abroad on a short vacation and flew into the Rivers State capital. The former First Lady is rarely seen wearing pants but she was looking all stylish in the pantsuit she wore yesterday.

http://dawntodusknews.com/pics-patience-jonathan-returns-nigeria-stylish-pantsuit/

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Nigeria In Stylish Pantsuit {IN PICTURES} by herzern1(m): 1:11am On Dec 01, 2016
Return the loot peacefully madam or......

A Mysterious thunder strikes you...your relatives...your supporters....your admirers....your protesters...

#Peace.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Nigeria In Stylish Pantsuit {IN PICTURES} by Justiyke4u: 1:48am On Dec 01, 2016
mama the mama

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Nigeria In Stylish Pantsuit {IN PICTURES} by Ugonnax: 1:51am On Dec 01, 2016
Onya Afonja come and do what you were created for...to eat, sleep, shit, hate, envy and kill for ritual!.

5 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Nigeria In Stylish Pantsuit {IN PICTURES} by Nobody: 2:01am On Dec 01, 2016
The former president of Nigeria.
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Nigeria In Stylish Pantsuit {IN PICTURES} by Atiku2019: 2:02am On Dec 01, 2016
Atiku
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Nigeria In Stylish Pantsuit {IN PICTURES} by Progressive01(m): 2:31am On Dec 01, 2016
Repugnant kleptomaniac.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Nigeria In Stylish Pantsuit {IN PICTURES} by Mynd44: 5:18am On Dec 01, 2016
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Nigeria In Stylish Pantsuit {IN PICTURES} by mykeljosef: 5:31am On Dec 01, 2016
hatred or anger aside...this woman looks more vibrant since she left asorock.........my the right form of Justice come her way...be it good or bad
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Nigeria In Stylish Pantsuit {IN PICTURES} by Nobody: 5:59am On Dec 01, 2016
MaMa the MaMa
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Nigeria In Stylish Pantsuit {IN PICTURES} by Nobody: 6:23am On Dec 01, 2016
Shameless Woman

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Nigeria In Stylish Pantsuit {IN PICTURES} by Annie939(f): 6:47am On Dec 01, 2016
sexy mama

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Nigeria In Stylish Pantsuit {IN PICTURES} by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 01, 2016
Always smiling and winning the admiration of many. Meanwhile MBuhari is always wearing a forlorn look like.. ...........

Surely there is no peace for the wicked. Na Bible talk am

Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Nigeria In Stylish Pantsuit {IN PICTURES} by OZAOEKPE(f): 6:59am On Dec 01, 2016
herzern1:
Return the loot peacefully madam or......

A Mysterious thunder strikes you...your relatives...your supporters....your admirers....your protesters...

#Peace.

She a role model to us all

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Nigeria In Stylish Pantsuit {IN PICTURES} by Nobody: 7:07am On Dec 01, 2016
Progressive01:
Repugnant kleptomaniac.
All politicians re same. Where do you think Aisha gets the millions he spends on those designer wears?

Maybe from her beauty parlor undecided

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Nigeria In Stylish Pantsuit {IN PICTURES} by Kolade9(m): 7:07am On Dec 01, 2016
See am,thief undecided WHOOOOOOO!!! THIEF!!!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Nigeria In Stylish Pantsuit {IN PICTURES} by Progressive01(m): 7:24am On Dec 01, 2016
Kathmandu:
All politicians re same. Where do you think Aisha gets the millions he spends on those designer wears?

Maybe from her beauty parlor undecided
Did i ask you By the way, isnt Aisha you people's hero Anymore?

Stay your lane while i maintain mine.

Bye.
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Nigeria In Stylish Pantsuit {IN PICTURES} by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 01, 2016
Progressive01:
Did i ask you By the way, isnt Aisha you people's hero Anymore?
[left]
Stay your lane while i maintain mine.

Bye.
Why the quarrel on a new month undecided
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Nigeria In Stylish Pantsuit {IN PICTURES} by Progressive01(m): 7:41am On Dec 01, 2016
Kathmandu:
Why the quarrel on a new month undecided
Okay, sorry. I dont just like people jumping in my face uninvited. Thats all.

Have a splendid month ahead.
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Nigeria In Stylish Pantsuit {IN PICTURES} by Funlordjnr: 9:25am On Dec 01, 2016
grin

So them don dey sell weave on to albino gorillas for London dis days? Good to know!
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Nigeria In Stylish Pantsuit {IN PICTURES} by Realist2: 10:32am On Dec 01, 2016
Expect nothing good from the dullards. No matter how hard he tries.
The blood of many innocent Nigerians he/ his action murdered when vying for that office, cannot allow him to succeed.

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari To Return To Nigeria In Two Weeks Time / Iran Summons Nigeria Chargé D’affaires Over Zakzaky Situation / You Are Unreasonable For Rejecting My Items, Saraki Blasts Kwara Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.