Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Warning From Ogoniland On Presidential Visit Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warning From Ogoniland On Presidential Visit Today (1481 Views)

Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) / FG Spends N5bn On Presidential Fleet In 15 Months / $200m Halliburton Cash ‘blown On Presidential Helicopter’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning From Ogoniland On Presidential Visit Today by eezor: 9:34pm On Jun 01, 2016
It has come to the notice of ogoni people, comprising the six ogoni kingdom, that some group( militant or otherwise) are threatening to disrupt the visit of the president to Ogoniland today been 2nd June 2016, to officially kick-start the prolonged clean up exercise.
I wish here to remind all and sundry that ogoni people are peaceful and their struggle for equity and fairness in the exploitation and management of the resources within their domain were peaceful and non-violent.
The ogoni struggle and agitation were specifically active during the military regimes, and we had a lot of horrible experiences during these period. It was a period where no agitative voice was heard in the now SOUTH SOUTH AND SOUTH EAST. where no group can claimed to be Niger Delta militant or Ipob or Boko haram or fulani herdmen or whatever name called.
Thanks to the Yorubas whose legal and material supports then help tremendously the ogoni struggle and Ken Saro Wiwa. I acknowledged their worthy cohorts.
Therefore, Ogoniland or its people or the process of the UNEP clean up exercise should not be use to gain cheap popularity by some group.
I repeat, stay away from Ogoniland today if you don't have any business there.
We humbly welcome the president today.
PMB
You are welcome
O elua.
Honorable E.N.N
Re: Warning From Ogoniland On Presidential Visit Today by fistonati(m): 9:48pm On Jun 01, 2016
Instead of the government to listen and head to the demands of the people, he's busy been misled by make we chop politicians. There's enough suffering in the land but the government is not seeing anything wrong in his policies, practices and decision making.

2 Likes

Re: Warning From Ogoniland On Presidential Visit Today by Flexherbal(m): 9:51pm On Jun 01, 2016
By tomorrow, we will know if he went there or not.
Re: Warning From Ogoniland On Presidential Visit Today by eshietIntrepid(m): 9:52pm On Jun 01, 2016
Bubu didn't honour lagos and calabar, what make u think he will come tomorrow,

If bubu come here tomorrow then know it for the crude oil.

4 Likes

Re: Warning From Ogoniland On Presidential Visit Today by SuperS1Panther: 9:58pm On Jun 01, 2016
He will not only be there, he will siddon for owners corner and waka majestically.

Niger Delta Scavengers my foot!!!

Ipods my slippers!!!

2 Likes

Re: Warning From Ogoniland On Presidential Visit Today by eezor: 10:34pm On Jun 01, 2016
All I know is, avengers or scavengers shud stay clear.
Wat we experienced under military govt, no b childs o

2 Likes

Re: Warning From Ogoniland On Presidential Visit Today by Mrjo(m): 10:55pm On Jun 01, 2016
When money is speaking.
Re: Warning From Ogoniland On Presidential Visit Today by dragonking2: 11:00pm On Jun 01, 2016
Fake news from another ipob always using the SS to tag the SE along with their pitiful cries.

1 Like

Re: Warning From Ogoniland On Presidential Visit Today by Immunity1(f): 11:09pm On Jun 01, 2016
fistonati:
Instead of the government to listen and head to the demands of the people, he's busy been misled by make we chop politicians. There's enough suffering in the land but the government is not seeing anything wrong in his policies, practices and decision making.
i just pray some useless people display their mentality tomorrow and see how life will be more unbearable to them
Re: Warning From Ogoniland On Presidential Visit Today by overall90: 11:12pm On Jun 01, 2016
What is honourable ENN ?
See the way some people are embarrassing themselves .
Re: Warning From Ogoniland On Presidential Visit Today by Inspectahdeck(m): 11:21pm On Jun 01, 2016
Thanks to the Yorubas whose legal and material supports then help tremendously the ogoni struggle and Ken Saro Wiwa. I acknowledged their worthy cohorts.

The so called ss and se are known for making noise only.

Please let's move forward as a country so no region will claim other regions left them behind due to their self hate and destruction.
Re: Warning From Ogoniland On Presidential Visit Today by eezor: 11:34pm On Jun 01, 2016
Inspectahdeck:

The so called ss and se are known for making noise only.

Please let's move forward as a country so no region will claim other regions left them behind due to their self hate and destruction.

My broad. During military regime of abacha, any of them fit make noise

Re: Warning From Ogoniland On Presidential Visit Today by eezor: 8:00am On Jun 02, 2016
dragonking2:
Fake news from another ipob always using the SS to tag the SE along with their pitiful cries.

I hear u

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Orders NASS To Subject MDA's To Fiscal Responsibility Act / Aisha Buhari Did Not Meet Obama’s Wife In USA, It Was A Photoshop / Finally, APC Takes Responsibility For Economic Recession, Promises To Fix It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.