Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,109 members, 7,863,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:14 AM

Can Someone Get A Soulmate Here On Nairaland?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Someone Get A Soulmate Here On Nairaland?? (1972 Views)

I Need A Soulmate Please I Can't Be Cooking And Eating Only Me (photos) / See Pre-wedding Photos Of Ex-bowen University Course Mates As They Turn Soulmate / Searching For A Soulmate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Someone Get A Soulmate Here On Nairaland?? by hushshinani(m): 1:11am On Jun 02, 2016
iPopAlomo:

Premiership or La Liga...
please help me to ask her again...
Re: Can Someone Get A Soulmate Here On Nairaland?? by sashishalom(f): 6:12am On Jun 02, 2016
hushshinani:
I'm single and i believe so many are single here on Nairaland and outside here too be it ladies or men.

Meanwhile i always pray to get a good wife someday while some good ladies are here too looking for a good guy to start life with too.

But the ladies could not approach we guys because of the humiliation and the great embarrassment that they could come across. While some ladies are seen as probably engaged or into a seriousHave relationship but very single.

Mama biliki rice,
indomie joint and
Ema fufu shop everyday.

When is this going to end?
Tired of being single jare.
really need someone to start life with

i guesss many of us have this issue bothering our minds.
mature mind please!!!

Friends is what you need now...nl is full of good pple,pm them and start a good relationship with those that replies...dont strt making frnds wid d sole purpose of u need a boo,it can go sower at d begining....some pple are meant to just be frnds...av actually made good frnds that av never actually got to meet face to face but we chat nd i cn tell nyone bout dem nd de'll think we living in d same house.. Friends are fun wen you've got d right ones

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Get A Soulmate Here On Nairaland?? by Nobody: 6:14am On Jun 02, 2016
ireneony:
Nd grin grin..
It is well wink

@ ur pic, u look 50 grin.

From ur name...I'm sure u already have two wives
lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Can Someone Get A Soulmate Here On Nairaland?? by hushshinani(m): 8:43am On Jun 02, 2016
Behira:
Good luck in ur search
thanks dearie.. and you too.. i guess u look single too..
Re: Can Someone Get A Soulmate Here On Nairaland?? by hushshinani(m): 8:46am On Jun 02, 2016
sashishalom:

Friends is what you need now...nl is full of good pple,pm them and start a good relationship with those that replies...dont strt making frnds wid d sole purpose of u need a boo,it can go sower at d begining....some pple are meant to just be frnds...av actually made good frnds that av never actually got to meet face to face but we chat nd i cn tell nyone bout dem nd de'll think we living in d same house.. Friends are fun wen you've got d right ones
that's cool!

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Friend Is I Dire Need Of Advice, Got His Girl Pregnant!! / Drama As College Student Faints During Sex Marathon With Girlfriend…see Details / Ask Me Any Question Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.