Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,852 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

I Remain PDP Chair, Sheriff Tells Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Remain PDP Chair, Sheriff Tells Court (7224 Views)

PDP Doesn’t Need Your Stolen Money – Sheriff Tells Fayose, Wike To Leave / I Remain PDP National Chairman Till 2018 – Sheriff / PDP Chair: Sheriff Intensifies Lobby As Southwest Group Threatens Defection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Remain PDP Chair, Sheriff Tells Court by lamzybaby: 2:16am On Jun 02, 2016
As BoT takes over leadership of party

Embattled former governor of Borno State, Sen. Modu Sheriff, has told a Federal High Court in Port Harcourt that he remains the National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party.

Sheriff, in a motion on notice filed before Justice Abubakar Liman, described the PDP’s Caretaker Committee headed by Sen. Ahmed Makarfi as an aberration and a “contraption” that was set up in defiance of valid court orders.
He urged Justice Liman to vacate an interim order of May 24 sacking and restraining him (Sheriff) from parading himself as the National Chairman of the PDP.

The order also restrained Prof. Wale Oladipo from parading himself as the National Secretary of the PDP.
Justice Liman had made the order in a suit filed in the name of the PDP in which Sheriff, Oladipo, the Independent National Electoral Commission, the Inspector-General of Police and the Department of State Services were joined as defendants.

More http://nigerianpilot.com/remain-pdp-chair-sheriff-tells-court/

1 Like

Re: I Remain PDP Chair, Sheriff Tells Court by reflx(m): 2:18am On Jun 02, 2016
Ok na... ftc tins...
I be table fa no be only chair!
chai chai chai!!!!

ndi oboro bia nu o..i have made FTC on front page after night vigil!!!
on radio dey for play clapping or ringing bells for me...
all i need here are likes God bless you all grin grin grin
Re: I Remain PDP Chair, Sheriff Tells Court by Jirate(m): 4:24am On Jun 02, 2016
Fayose will soon descend on You, You had better run now that there is still time.

2 Likes

Re: I Remain PDP Chair, Sheriff Tells Court by omenka(m): 4:56am On Jun 02, 2016
The only bond that held PDP together was the unfettered access they had to the treasury. They plundered our commonwealth in Unity and no one amongst the crooks raised even a strand of hair on their eyebrow as a cautionary/disapproving gesture.

Today, that access is no more and they just can't look each other eye to eye and muster even a little smile anymore, barking at each other in the middle of the street like male pit-bulls overrun with testosterone in the peak of heat season.

Until PDP get back in Aso Rock (hopefully in no less than 16years time), this will continually be their lot. Na so I see am.

24 Likes

Re: I Remain PDP Chair, Sheriff Tells Court by AnusOdourInhaler: 7:52am On Jun 02, 2016
Na by force? Common internal problem, PDP cannot fix, how do they want us to believe they can fix Nigeria? We need a credible opposition party.. Kowa on my mind!

7 Likes

Re: I Remain PDP Chair, Sheriff Tells Court by weyab: 7:53am On Jun 02, 2016
But sherif buhari send u?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Remain PDP Chair, Sheriff Tells Court by Pavore9: 7:54am On Jun 02, 2016
Just laughing...........

2 Likes

Re: I Remain PDP Chair, Sheriff Tells Court by YelloweWest: 7:54am On Jun 02, 2016
sad what's wrong with this man sef? Them no want u na by force??
Re: I Remain PDP Chair, Sheriff Tells Court by hertheytheydgee(m): 7:55am On Jun 02, 2016
Mumu man in yeye party. Nigerians I know this administration is not meeting our expectation, but don't trust PDP, see the way they are managing their internal problem. They care for their pockets not our buckets.

F**k fake party

3 Likes

Re: I Remain PDP Chair, Sheriff Tells Court by YelloweWest: 7:55am On Jun 02, 2016
Re: I Remain PDP Chair, Sheriff Tells Court by Pavore9: 7:56am On Jun 02, 2016
uchebest2006:
Biafra Why?

What connects Biafra with armed robbers killed in Port Harcourt during their operation?

1 Like

Re: I Remain PDP Chair, Sheriff Tells Court by stinggy(m): 7:56am On Jun 02, 2016
You remain the only chairman I know too. Fucck those betrayer governors!
The storm will soon calm down and you'll get reinstated.
The BOT is just an advisory body to the party while no governor(s) can be greater than the party itself. You'll soon rise above your adversaries, it's only a matter of time.
Re: I Remain PDP Chair, Sheriff Tells Court by omokoladele(m): 7:57am On Jun 02, 2016
Fuji Politics House of Commotion grin grin grin
Re: I Remain PDP Chair, Sheriff Tells Court by Ijaya123: 7:59am On Jun 02, 2016
Boko Haram sponsor claiming to be PDP chairman... That party is seriously doomed.
Re: I Remain PDP Chair, Sheriff Tells Court by OnuohaEDOZIE(m): 7:59am On Jun 02, 2016
lamzybaby:
As BoT takes over leadership of party

Embattled former governor of Borno State, Sen. Modu Sheriff, has told a Federal High Court in Port Harcourt that he remains the National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party.

Sheriff, in a motion on notice filed before Justice Abubakar Liman, described the PDP’s Caretaker Committee headed by Sen. Ahmed Makarfi as an aberration and a “contraption” that was set up in defiance of valid court orders.
He urged Justice Liman to vacate an interim order of May 24 sacking and restraining him (Sheriff) from parading himself as the National Chairman of the PDP.

The order also restrained Prof. Wale Oladipo from parading himself as the National Secretary of the PDP.
Justice Liman had made the order in a suit filed in the name of the PDP in which Sheriff, Oladipo, the Independent National Electoral Commission, the Inspector-General of Police and the Department of State Services were joined as defendants.

More http://nigerianpilot.com/remain-pdp-chair-sheriff-tells-court/

...the worst MISTAKE PDP as political party made was to have allowed this man(SHERIFF)become a member of their party.He is an agent of destruction,even Femi Faani Kayode saw this from afar.
Re: I Remain PDP Chair, Sheriff Tells Court by tmtech: 8:02am On Jun 02, 2016
pdp seems to be in limbo.. power tussle in pdp gave APC d edge in the last election.. they are at it again
Re: I Remain PDP Chair, Sheriff Tells Court by JingoOAU(m): 8:02am On Jun 02, 2016
PDP should be used as past tense henceforth

1 Like

Re: I Remain PDP Chair, Sheriff Tells Court by dayjee: 8:03am On Jun 02, 2016
Confusion everywhere...warisdis naun??
Re: I Remain PDP Chair, Sheriff Tells Court by Goke7: 8:03am On Jun 02, 2016
This sheriff is not sparing PDP at all just like the sheriff in aso rock is not sparing yam eaters either.

The tale of the two sheriffs ghen ghen grin

1 Like

Re: I Remain PDP Chair, Sheriff Tells Court by Oforleta(m): 8:04am On Jun 02, 2016
APC is using this man to destabilize and cause trouble in PDP, the earlier they (PDP) realize this the better for them. It's another northern conspiracy
Re: I Remain PDP Chair, Sheriff Tells Court by goodlifehyd(m): 8:08am On Jun 02, 2016
Oforleta:
APC is using this man to destabilize and cause trouble in PDP, the earlier they (PDP) realize this the better for them. It's another northern conspiracy
Cry me a river bro!!! you all were here defending and praising this same Sheriff when he was appointed i could remember chief wanking wailing wailer's president on Nairaland creating a thread to praise his appointment now you all see him as a Distraction from APC and northern conspiracy lmao abegiiiii park well

5 Likes

Re: I Remain PDP Chair, Sheriff Tells Court by dridowu: 8:09am On Jun 02, 2016
Oforleta:
How is it a northern conspiracy ?

Re: I Remain PDP Chair, Sheriff Tells Court by Innochris80(m): 8:15am On Jun 02, 2016
PDP wake up no hop 2019
Re: I Remain PDP Chair, Sheriff Tells Court by sunnyuche1(m): 8:16am On Jun 02, 2016
hahahaha...I laugh.

fools angry
Re: I Remain PDP Chair, Sheriff Tells Court by Amanwulu1(m): 8:31am On Jun 02, 2016
Ekwenchekable!
Re: I Remain PDP Chair, Sheriff Tells Court by samsam2019: 9:01am On Jun 02, 2016
This fat pig epitomised what's wrong with Nigerian politicians

They want power at all cost
Re: I Remain PDP Chair, Sheriff Tells Court by george4CHRIST(m): 9:17am On Jun 02, 2016
Sheriff is it by force to be a chairman of a party that doesn't want you to be their chairman? Hiaaa!
Re: I Remain PDP Chair, Sheriff Tells Court by laCapri: 9:19am On Jun 02, 2016
weyab:
But sherif buhari send u?

I suspect that too.
Re: I Remain PDP Chair, Sheriff Tells Court by crazymod: 9:30am On Jun 02, 2016
This man never talk watin he dey look for............ Why not form your boko haram party instead of dying struggling fir PDP chairmanship.?

If not for term limit as a governor, this man would have been life governor of Borno. Just like Mugabe and Museveni of Uganda.
Re: I Remain PDP Chair, Sheriff Tells Court by Duru009(m): 9:39am On Jun 02, 2016
In shttima's voice.....
"i know my boss, his mission in PDP its to destroy it"
watch and see....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Trains And Empowers 100 Youths In I.T / Kano, Lagos, Kaduna Recorded Highest Registrations, Issuance Of NIN / 6 Weeks After Senators Yet To Keep Promise Of Donating Salary To Kaduna Bomb Vic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.