Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke (29904 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Arrives PDP Convention Venue (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Arrives PDP Convention In Abuja (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Back In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by Jirate(m): 4:26am On Jun 02, 2016
Former President Goodluck Jonathan has arrived his hometown, Otuoke, according to a reliable source.

The president was welcomed by friends and well-wishers at the Port Harcourt International Airport, Rivers state, earlier today when he arrived from his multi-city speaking tour.

Nigerians on Wednesday, took to the social media, reacting to the arrival of former President Goodluck Jonathan back to the country, after spending several weeks abroad on a multi-city speaking tour in the United Kingdom, United States of America, Côte d’Ivoire among others.
www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/jonathan-arrives-hometown-otuoke/

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by Jirate(m): 4:28am On Jun 02, 2016
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, giving Haters Sleepless Night since time Immemorial….

145 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by madridguy(m): 4:31am On Jun 02, 2016
Welcome back home, our HERO of corruption and embezzlement of public funds.

I hope the useless avengers can now channel their grievance to him now, ask him what stops him from implementing the comfab report and also what stops him from cleaning up Ogoni land.

GEJ bring back our yam.

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by greatgod2012(f): 4:44am On Jun 02, 2016
Welcome back GEJ.

See as the man fresh...... fresher than when he was in power. Being a leader is not easy o, especially a leader of this complex nation.

Not that I really liked you when you were in power, but my eyes are opened now.

You're a HERO of Democracy!

222 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by Jirate(m): 4:45am On Jun 02, 2016
madridguy:

I hope the useless avengers can now channel their grievance to him now, ask him what stops him from implementing the confab report and also what stops him for cleaning up Ogoni land.

GEJ bring back our yam.

You no know where them dey sell yam?, does GEJ look like a Yam Seller to you. Go and Meet the Mallam in Aso Rock Villa and ask him for your Yam.

234 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by IVORY2009(m): 4:50am On Jun 02, 2016
The Father/Hero/The peace maker of Nigeria democracy, you are highly welcome, if not for you, there would have been no Nigeria.

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by madridguy(m): 4:51am On Jun 02, 2016
Mention their names Pls. I want to know the Mallam in Aso Rock eating our yam.

Jirate:

You no know where them dey sell yam?, does GEJ look like a Yam Seller to you. Go and Meet the Mallam in Aso Rock Villa and ask him for your Yam.

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by Firefire(m): 5:04am On Jun 02, 2016
greatgod2012:
Welcome back GEJ.

See as the man fresh...... fresher than when he was in power. Being a leader is not easy o, especially a leader of this complex nation.

Not that I really liked you when you were in power, but my eyes are opened now.

You're a HERO of Democracy!

Good of you...

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by brunofarad(m): 5:13am On Jun 02, 2016
My nicur grin

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by IamPatriotic(m): 5:20am On Jun 02, 2016
Rumour has it that Obasanjo broker a deal that brought him back to the country and Buhari consented to the deal because this one agreed to refund a lump sum of money he and his wife stole while in power.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by richidinho(m): 5:23am On Jun 02, 2016
IamPatriotic:
Rumour has it that Obasanjo broker a deal that brought him back to the country and Buhari consented to the deal because this one agreed to refund a lump sum of money he and his wife stole while in power.

Rumour u said, don't look for something and do

Carry rumour dey waka upandan 4 APChit grin

107 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by MrPolitics: 5:25am On Jun 02, 2016
IamPatriotic:

I'm sure u were at the meeting where the deal was brokered cause you're the only one with such a dumb rumour

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by greatgod2012(f): 5:25am On Jun 02, 2016
Firefire:

Good of you...

I really don't like any politician, almost all of them are liars. But for what GEJ did after election, he got and still getting my respect. Only good people can do such.
It shows he isn't power hungry.
It shows he respect the law.
It shows he's a peaceful man.
It shows he has a loving heart.
It shows he's not selfish.
It shows he's not bloody.

146 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by greatgod2012(f): 5:35am On Jun 02, 2016
IamPatriotic:

lol.......you people will not stop amusing me.

So, OBJ is a saint where GEJ is abi?

The only problem I see with GEJ is that, he is too soft hearted, and the people he surrounded himself with while in power took that for granted and misappropriate funds to their advantages.

Apart that, GEJ is a good person.

If he should be tried with EFCC, then, it must start with the previous Presidents, unless you want to prove to Nigerians that their hands are clean.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by Nobody: 5:37am On Jun 02, 2016
Welcome back to the loving arms of your people....
There is a need to take a well deserved rest after your engagements abroad.
After the rest, there is a need to help placate the young men in the Niger Delta who have vowed to bring the nation to its knees. Also, as the national leader of the PDP, you need to mediate in the crisis currently threatening to tear the party apart. Your silence on these issues has become deafening. You can't afford to see a nation that you governed for five years be at the mercy of economic saboteurs and a party that gave you a political platform go up in blazes.

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by mrvitalis(m): 5:41am On Jun 02, 2016
Did I just read he used the port harcourt international airport?? That's means he must have driven through the east West Road to bayelsa.
The must have been shaking his head in disappointment, when ameachi was calling you and begging u to fix the airport and East west Road, u called him enemy and pushed him put of PDP but today u use the same airport and road
I know u now know who ur real enemies where??

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by Ebbunwa(m): 5:53am On Jun 02, 2016
Welcome home

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by timisco1: 6:30am On Jun 02, 2016
Only d brave with a good heart respects and honour this man

11 Likes

Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by PRYCE(m): 6:37am On Jun 02, 2016
madridguy:

I hope the useless avengers can now channel their grievance to him now, ask him what stops him from implementing the comfab report and also what stops him from cleaning up Ogoni land.

GEJ bring back our yam.
The Lagoon ain't filled yet bro! cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by Nobody: 6:40am On Jun 02, 2016
African HERO

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by galaxy4rep(m): 6:44am On Jun 02, 2016
tell bubu to go arrest him!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by yungpowers(m): 6:49am On Jun 02, 2016
My hero is here
That arrogant kunu sipping brukutu should try rubbish if he think say na en papa get this kwontry
Nansense !

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 02, 2016
Education is good oooo, being an events speaker has become a lucrative venture for past heads of government. Bill Clinton alone has earned more from speaking than he did as President of US. GEJ has blazed the trail for African leaders.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by Hardaysheenar(m): 6:52am On Jun 02, 2016
Oyaa Zombies...food is ready....d headache some pple go get 4rm ds news eeenn....observing!!!

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by asadike(f): 6:57am On Jun 02, 2016
Welcome home my hero. Welcome to the land of d 5%. What your successor wished u is now onto him. See as my man dey fresh dey go, and a well deserved freshness too.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by tonio2wo: 7:22am On Jun 02, 2016
IamPatriotic:
Hmmmm! Na so?
But wait o! Why did obj broker the deal? Is it that he has skeletons in him cupboard or what?
Anyway, u say its rumour.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by fx45(m): 7:33am On Jun 02, 2016
IamPatriotic:
You people have no shame! Is that the latest spin?

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by fx45(m): 7:38am On Jun 02, 2016
mrvitalis:
Did I just read he used the port harcourt international airport?? That's means he must have driven through the east West Road to bayelsa.
The must have been shaking his head in disappointment, when ameachi was calling you and begging u to fix the airport and East west Road, u called him enemy and pushed him put of PDP but today u use the same airport and road
I know u now know who ur real enemies where??
**** have you ever been on the East-West road in your entire life? That road is in very good shape and one of the widest and smoothest roads in Nigeria now. Jonathan has done the first phase, Buhari should complete it. Stop making a public show of your ignorance on this forum all the time.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by HzRF(m): 8:02am On Jun 02, 2016
madridguy:

GEJ bring back our yam.
Get well soon

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by TheArchangel(f): 8:15am On Jun 02, 2016
fx45:
Fool, have you ever been on the East-West road in your entire life? That road is in very good shape and one of the widest and smoothest roads in Nigeria now. Jonathan has done the first phase, Buhari should complete it. Stop making a public show of your ignorance on this forum all the time.
That guy is a clear definition of a pathetic case.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by greatgod2012(f): 8:49am On Jun 02, 2016
This man deserves the warm welcome.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke by FagsamPHP(m): 8:57am On Jun 02, 2016
As The General Secretary Wailers Association of Nigeria Ondo Branch. I welcome the father of Democracy back home.. God bless you sir

20 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IPOB Plots Protest At White House As Buhari Visits Trump / Buhari’s Town Hall Meeting Marred By Early Signs Of Dementia? / Customs, NDLEA, DSS Uncover Hard Drugs Inside Imported Machine At Lagos Port

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.