Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event (78312 Views)

New Way Of Spraying Money In Nigeria / When The Money Is Too Much For Money Spraying Gun Machine (pics,video) / Nigerian Uses Money-Spraying Gun In Amsterdam Church Dedication Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by Nobody: 5:03am On Jun 02, 2016
This young man wowed folks at an event when he suddenly brought out a machine and started spraying money from the machine.

The only problem though is that the machine had to be reloaded quite often thereby rendering the mechanized money spraying system more tedious than the traditional method.

See the video and photos after the cut

http://www.michelleaigbe.com/2016/06/checkout-this-big-boy-spraying-money.html?m=1

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by brunofarad(m): 5:04am On Jun 02, 2016
grin

Nicurs aint smiling....

But on a more serious note, this guy is a clear case of misplaced priority

If you check my profile,

I won't GUARANTEE that you will come out not suprised at what you will see cool

12 Likes

Re: Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by HtwoOw: 5:11am On Jun 02, 2016
So he buys a machine to help him spray his money?

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by onatisi(m): 5:16am On Jun 02, 2016
HtwoOw:
complete madness. I am sure the white man that created that machine did it for a more useful purpose but a black man bought the same machine and he is using it to spray money!!!

121 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by DickDastardly(m): 5:29am On Jun 02, 2016
Let the dulllard not here about it o grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by whirlwind7(m): 5:33am On Jun 02, 2016
onatisi:
complete madness. I am sure the white man that created that machine did it for a more useful purpose but a black man bought the same machine and he is using it to spray money!!!

Or worse still, the machine was invented with the target market being blacks.
The inventors know how vain a typical black man with some spare cash can be at ceremonies such as this.

All they need to convince the olodo is say: "Look here, my good man, you worked real hard to make that money. You shouldn't work so hard to spend it in style. Just load the cash in this compartment, release this catch button, point the device this way, and pull this trigger right here.........and there you go!" grin grin

The mumu will quickly order for a dozen of it...with the intention of selling some of it to his fellow retardz of like minds.

268 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by onatisi(m): 5:44am On Jun 02, 2016
whirlwind7:

The inventors know how vain a typical black man with some spare cash can be at ceremonies such as this.

All they need to convince the olodo is say: "Look here, my good man, you worked real hard to make that money. You shouldn't work so hard to spend it in style. Just load the cash in this compartment, release this catch button, point the device this way, and pull this trigger right here.........and there you go!" grin grin

The mumu will quickly order for a dozen of it...with the intention of selling some of it to his fellow retardz of like minds.

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by opeyemiieblog(m): 6:36am On Jun 02, 2016
Lol orisirisi

see this::: Reekado Banks Looks Fabulous In
New Pictures http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/06/reekado-banks-looks-fabulous-in-new.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by ItsBolaji: 7:05am On Jun 02, 2016
shocked I am short of words...all I can do is wonder wht is going on in his brain....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by SAMBARRY: 7:33am On Jun 02, 2016
Stopeedity of grandeur

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by Smarkest(m): 7:48am On Jun 02, 2016
Money pump action I go like make dem shot me with dis type of money pump action on my birthday coming up soon

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by assfreaky(m): 8:22am On Jun 02, 2016
whirlwind7:

Chai, this guy is good.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by assfreaky(m): 8:22am On Jun 02, 2016
whirlwind7:

Chai, this guy is good. You know these white people very well o.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by seunlayi(m): 9:51am On Jun 02, 2016
These is the type of person those kidnappers suppose to be trailing

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by DankemzI(m): 9:51am On Jun 02, 2016

Even Dangote has not done like this!
Truth is you don't rubbish your hard earned money like this!

4 Likes

Re: Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by MUVA(m): 9:51am On Jun 02, 2016
I came to check names... But we all know who the Big Ballers are gringrin
Re: Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by onosprince(m): 9:51am On Jun 02, 2016
God punish poverty.
Re: Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by MadCow1: 9:51am On Jun 02, 2016
Money spraying machine to spray 100 naira notes.. angry

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeew!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by wellmax(m): 9:52am On Jun 02, 2016
Beware of fraud.
Dear customer due to our Bvn system upgrade your ATM CARD has just been de-activated to re-activate, kindly call CBN customer care 07034390463 now
SMS sent from 08133259684

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by IamSpeakdaTruth: 9:52am On Jun 02, 2016
Don't 4get d name IVYY, u will see it again

BTW

dats what happens if u no work for d money

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by olarhtunji(m): 9:52am On Jun 02, 2016
Re: Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by Dronedude(m): 9:53am On Jun 02, 2016
I first saw that machine with E money of 5 Star Group.

My time is coming but I will spend my money wisely grin

Do you agree with Me?

[size=4pt]JUST HIT THE LIKE BUTTON HERE[/size]

7 Likes

Re: Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by Gkemz: 9:53am On Jun 02, 2016
Ndi otu nzuzo

1 Like

Re: Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by murmee: 9:53am On Jun 02, 2016
HtwoOw:
Please where is EFCC!!!
Re: Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by addikt(m): 9:54am On Jun 02, 2016
Smarkest:
Money pump action I go like make dem shot me with dis type of money pump action on my birthday coming up soon

You wey no get person wey you dey dream like that...waiT seff, who you won invite?? tongue grin

Na play I dey play oo broda,abi dem no fit play wit you again undecided undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by Topestbilly(m): 9:55am On Jun 02, 2016
Rili
Re: Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by gmaribel(m): 9:55am On Jun 02, 2016
I first saw it used by E-money

3 Likes

Re: Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by okooloyun1(m): 9:56am On Jun 02, 2016
Re: Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by gebest: 9:56am On Jun 02, 2016
for em mind ehhh
Re: Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by ariesbull: 9:56am On Jun 02, 2016
Black man black sense

Thank God igbo man no get this time

Which tribe again dey dress like that monkey with that machine

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Small, Physically Challenged Man Marries Pretty Lady. White Wedding Pics Trend / What Is The Father-in-law Peeping At? (photo) / Man Buried In A Coffin Built Like House With DSTV Antenna (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.