Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,587 members, 7,823,550 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event (78314 Views)

New Way Of Spraying Money In Nigeria / When The Money Is Too Much For Money Spraying Gun Machine (pics,video) / Nigerian Uses Money-Spraying Gun In Amsterdam Church Dedication Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by kolaosita4(m): 9:56am On Jun 02, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by Big4wig(m): 9:56am On Jun 02, 2016
May our kids have rich parents.
Re: Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by omanifrank(m): 9:57am On Jun 02, 2016
na so
Re: Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by Omotall(m): 9:57am On Jun 02, 2016
nonsense people cool
Re: Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by IamLucy(f): 9:58am On Jun 02, 2016
i blatantly see no wrong in this.

1 Like

Re: Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by drnoel: 9:58am On Jun 02, 2016
whirlwind7:

Or worse still, the machine was invented with the target market being blacks.
The inventors know how vain a typical black man with some spare cash can be at ceremonies such as this.

All they need to convince the olodo is say: "Look here, my good man, you worked real hard to make that money. You shouldn't work so hard to spend it in style. Just load the cash in this compartment, release this catch button, point the device this way, and pull this trigger right here.........and there you go!" grin grin

The mumu will quickly order for a dozen of it...with the intention of selling some of it to his fellow retardz of like minds.

Pls don't say black race, its an insult to other blacks. This vanity is exclusive to only Nigerians cos have not seen anyother country doing it. The sad thing is that some white people have joined them but only do it cos they find it exciting. But we know why nigerians do it.
Re: Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by Temptee101(m): 10:00am On Jun 02, 2016
Between this man and bubu who is a better dullard
Re: Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by menix(m): 10:02am On Jun 02, 2016
onatisi:
complete madness. I am sure the white man that created that machine did it for a more useful purpose but a black man bought the same machine and he is using it to spray money!!!

The white did not create that to spray virus sir, instead a Nigerian Entrepreneur asked them to design such doing our politheficians will buy...

its called using da Brain..
Re: Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by segcymoor(m): 10:03am On Jun 02, 2016
whirlwind7:

The inventors know how vain a typical black man with some spare cash can be at ceremonies such as this.

All they need to convince the olodo is say: "Look here, my good man, you worked real hard to make that money. You shouldn't work so hard to spend it in style. Just load the cash in this compartment, release this catch button, point the device this way, and pull this trigger right here.........and there you go!" grin grin

The mumu will quickly order for a dozen of it...with the intention of selling some of it to his fellow retardz of like minds.
No.He is not good but he is a thinker
Re: Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by mommyice: 10:04am On Jun 02, 2016
drnoel:

Pls don't say black race, its an insult to other blacks. This vanity is exclusive to only Nigerians cos have not seen anyother country doing it. The sad thing is that some white people have joined them but only do it cos they find it exciting. But we know why nigerians do it.

If I may ask, is this some sort of tradition or just to make the mood jovial at weddings especially?

1 Like

Re: Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by segcymoor(m): 10:04am On Jun 02, 2016
whirlwind7:

No.He is not good but rather a thinker
Re: Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by Cybertext(m): 10:15am On Jun 02, 2016
ariesbull:
Black man black sense

Thank God igbo man no get this time

Which tribe again dey dress like that monkey with that machine

When they said blacks are the biggest racist and hypocrites in the world... We said it was Germans, British, Americans, Indians..etc
Now imagine you spewing rubbish base on your ethnic bigotry
The guy spraying money in the pix below is What ?? Fulani??

5 Likes

Re: Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by yollychika(f): 10:18am On Jun 02, 2016
BLACKNESS
Re: Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 02, 2016
Blood Money. angry
Re: Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by SpitFireKalou: 10:23am On Jun 02, 2016
whirlwind7:

Or the guy asked a China's company to design it so he can sell to the ignorant Nigerians.

He could be a business man!!!!!
Re: Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by spinoff: 10:26am On Jun 02, 2016
[quote author=onatisi post=46191245][/quote]
Re: Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by Louislewis: 10:26am On Jun 02, 2016
[size=22pt]He must be an Ibo man[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by spinoff: 10:27am On Jun 02, 2016
ajixkhid1:
This young man wowed folks at an event when he suddenly brought out a machine and started spraying money from the machine.

The only problem though is that the machine had to be reloaded quite often thereby rendering the mechanized money spraying system more tedious than the traditional method.

See the video and photos after the cut

http://www.michelleaigbe.com/2016/06/checkout-this-big-boy-spraying-money.html?m=1
Re: Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by Deeaka: 10:28am On Jun 02, 2016
Lmao... Really? Isn't this hard work? I mean, I'll spray money with my hands anytime, any day...
Re: Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by greatgod2012(f): 10:29am On Jun 02, 2016
Anyone that really worked hard before getting money can not useless money like this.

Money spraying machine!

The whites know how a typical black man reasons!
Re: Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by bejick(m): 10:31am On Jun 02, 2016
E-money have been using this machine since 1930
Re: Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by pulsa(m): 10:32am On Jun 02, 2016
ariesbull:
Black man black sense

so e-money na Yoruba abi
Re: Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by midehi2(f): 10:32am On Jun 02, 2016
whirlwind7:

choi.....oya come collect kiss grin
Re: Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by gloryman91: 10:39am On Jun 02, 2016
Useless man,efcc do d needful now.
Re: Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by oribi(m): 10:40am On Jun 02, 2016
ariesbull:
Black man black sense

So igbo people no dey spray money... Guy na wah oooo
Re: Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by seangy4konji: 10:43am On Jun 02, 2016
I love this machine.

Na this kain machine I go like deh use wen I don blow.

Yapayaski.

Dasuki money.
Re: Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by sobastical: 10:43am On Jun 02, 2016
ariesbull:
Black man black sense

Sorry sir, is e-money not a an igbo man?
Re: Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by oribi(m): 10:45am On Jun 02, 2016
greatgod2012:
Anyone that really worked hard before getting money can not useless money like this.

Money spraying machine!

The whites know how a typical black man reasons!

Ask whites when they spray money at strippers
Re: Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by Boyooosa(m): 10:51am On Jun 02, 2016
brunofarad:
grin

Nicurs aint smiling....

But on a more serious note, this guy is a clear case of misplaced priority
Is it your money?
Re: Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by danxzy: 11:03am On Jun 02, 2016
money is talking
Re: Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by harsysky(m): 11:04am On Jun 02, 2016
onatisi:
complete madness. I am sure the white man that created that machine did it for a more useful purpose but a black man bought the same machine and he is using it to spray money!!!

It is specifically for spraying money even the white use it too. So, you are not sure.
Re: Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event by Deen77: 11:10am On Jun 02, 2016
Is he a Nigerian?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Small, Physically Challenged Man Marries Pretty Lady. White Wedding Pics Trend / What Is The Father-in-law Peeping At? (photo) / Man Buried In A Coffin Built Like House With DSTV Antenna (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.