Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,032 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Advice Me: I Am In Love With Three Girls And Don’t Know Which One To Choose - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Me: I Am In Love With Three Girls And Don’t Know Which One To Choose (946 Views)

Favourite, Three Girls, Same School / I'm In Love With The Both Of Them, Don't Know Which One To Choose...(photos) / Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Me: I Am In Love With Three Girls And Don’t Know Which One To Choose by Abisoyee(m): 8:16am On Jun 02, 2016
https://penastory.com/2016/06/02/advice-me-i-am-in-love-with-three-girls-and-dont-know-which-one-to-choose/

I want to share my predicament with hopes that I will be getting useful advice. I met the first girl and we got rally close. We talked everyday and feelings started to develop but I was in Awka while she was at Nnewi. I started to ask her out but she was scared so I decided to make the journey to see her over there and it ended in my sleeping over. We didn’t have sex because I respect her, just some hanky panky. She later told me she wasn’t happy with we had done and our relationship became sore after that experience and she sort of cut me off.

I tried fixing things with her but all was to no avail and after a while, a year or so, I gave up and moved on. It was around this time I met the second girl. Again, I got close to the second girl. Even closer than the first girl but she just broke up with her boyfriend of about four years and she said she was going to have a hard time to have a relationship with me, There was also the factor of distance between us Despite her misgivings, I still tried but again luck refused to shine on me. She started finding faults with my behaviour and when it became too much I let her be. All this happened within the space of three months.

I recently met the third girl. It was the same process of getting close but she is what I can only describe as twisted and difficult to understand. She needs a lot of patience and then out of the blue, the first girl shows up again and our old feelings have been rekindled.

My predicament now is what is true love even though I know which one I am more attracted to, I will like to know which of the three girls I should go with although the second girl and I are kinda done while I still have a good chance with the first and third girl.

Please be reminded that we do not publish the identity of those that send in their relationship problems and we advice that you have only mature comments and responses to the mail as rude comments would not be approved. You can also send in your relationship issues by sending us an email via submissions@penastory.coom

Get updates on our posts by joining our BBM Channel via C00396EEB, if you are reading from mobile click: http://pin.bbm.com/C00396EEB
Source: PenAStory - www.penastory.com

Re: Advice Me: I Am In Love With Three Girls And Don’t Know Which One To Choose by klassykute(m): 8:17am On Jun 02, 2016
common go inside and read ur books... it clearly shows ur lusting on dem ..... if u really loved one u won't have time to see or love d rest two ...... u would b finding time to b wit d onw u really love ..na big bakasi nd bobby dey ur eye so .. lol ......no disrespect o
Re: Advice Me: I Am In Love With Three Girls And Don’t Know Which One To Choose by Hillzy(m): 8:22am On Jun 02, 2016
Go for d last one, cos if u truely love d first two u would'nt have fall for d third

1 Like

Re: Advice Me: I Am In Love With Three Girls And Don’t Know Which One To Choose by 48noble(m): 8:27am On Jun 02, 2016
Go and do ur class assignment so that u will get a good job when u grow up and have money.
Re: Advice Me: I Am In Love With Three Girls And Don’t Know Which One To Choose by Cutehector(m): 8:29am On Jun 02, 2016
I think if u wana hav sex, it just costs 400 naira..
Re: Advice Me: I Am In Love With Three Girls And Don’t Know Which One To Choose by NevetsIbot(m): 8:47am On Jun 02, 2016
do tinko tinko and choose one.

Anyway, I have something for you.

One sweet story like this sha.

Werewolf.

ballspedia.com/book/survival-of-the-curse my book. gringringringrin
Re: Advice Me: I Am In Love With Three Girls And Don’t Know Which One To Choose by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 02, 2016
If you are in love with more than one person, then what's inside you is no longer a heart but a memory card....
Re: Advice Me: I Am In Love With Three Girls And Don’t Know Which One To Choose by tolaxin(m): 10:37am On Jun 02, 2016
Cutehector:
I think if u wana hav sex, it just costs 400 naira..

it's 500 naira now. The economy is that bad angry

(1) (Reply)

Opinion Poll. Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Aced The Interview? / How Would You Define "Cheating"? / The 50 Hottest Sex Tips All Women Wish You Knew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.