Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,810 members, 7,837,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Checkout This Portrait Painting Of Ambode - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Checkout This Portrait Painting Of Ambode (21020 Views)

I’m Proud Of Ambode’s Achievements – Tinubu. / Photo Of Ambode, Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Obahiagbon. / Amazing Artworks: Painting Of President Buhari (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout This Portrait Painting Of Ambode by kay29000(m): 12:11pm On Jun 02, 2016
The painter obviously didn't do a great job.
Re: Checkout This Portrait Painting Of Ambode by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 02, 2016
4thsense:
WHAT KINDA LIE IS THIS. AMBODE WAS'NT LOOKING AT THE PAINTING. THAT PICTURE WAS TAKEN WHEN HE INSPECTED THE LEKKI COLLAPSED BUILDING I THINK. BUT DEFINITELY NOT THE PAINTING, CHECK THE DIFFERENT ENVIRONMENTS.
Ponel:
you're a smart person, I noticed the same thing but I was surprised that others didn't notice it. Very smart of you.
i thought nairaland mod(s) are meant to be smart but I am disappointed

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Portrait Painting Of Ambode by idupaul: 12:11pm On Jun 02, 2016
Shocked that people can't see its 2 different pics ..one from lekki collapse building and the other taken by the mischievous OP

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Portrait Painting Of Ambode by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 02, 2016
Tracygold:
Chai.............this no be his real face ooo grin grin grin grin grin grin
heheheheh
Re: Checkout This Portrait Painting Of Ambode by olusd(m): 12:20pm On Jun 02, 2016
Originality007:
grin Ambode be like ..No, i fine pass this, this must be the hand work of opposition grin grin grin

but all this hungry bloggers sa, look that pic very well u go no say the environment wey The painting was hanged is diff from where Ambo is,
U are right o! Not even close. check below d pix. It's like those guys are making hair hair
Re: Checkout This Portrait Painting Of Ambode by rusher14: 12:20pm On Jun 02, 2016
This artist sef.

He no even arrange the tie well.
Re: Checkout This Portrait Painting Of Ambode by wellmax(m): 12:21pm On Jun 02, 2016
The picture were not taken from the same place ooo. OP just copied pictures from the sarcastic twitter handle @ambodeobsaver
Re: Checkout This Portrait Painting Of Ambode by lordkhalifa(m): 12:23pm On Jun 02, 2016
Between governor ambode and banky W who get Big head pass
If nah Ambode click like and If nah bankyW click share grin
Re: Checkout This Portrait Painting Of Ambode by atirolu(m): 12:31pm On Jun 02, 2016
No relationship btw the art work and the look on his face. Is the artwork in the sky?
Re: Checkout This Portrait Painting Of Ambode by xynerise: 12:33pm On Jun 02, 2016
Photoshop.

The location of the building the painting is and that of where Ambode stood are different location.

Ambode is standing in front of Elephant Junction, Ikeja and the painting is not anywhere close.
Re: Checkout This Portrait Painting Of Ambode by purpledferanmi1: 12:34pm On Jun 02, 2016
the guy drew alvan ikoku in 10 naira note.
Re: Checkout This Portrait Painting Of Ambode by BumbleBee2ice(f): 12:35pm On Jun 02, 2016
U r right o, jst noticed dat myself
Re: Checkout This Portrait Painting Of Ambode by encryptjay(m): 12:38pm On Jun 02, 2016
Look at his elevation view and look at the pics
Op and mod are bored folks

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Portrait Painting Of Ambode by Osisie(m): 1:05pm On Jun 02, 2016
post=46195404:
It seems the Governor does not appreciate the pout the artiste added to his face.......

What do you think?

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/06/caption-quizical-glare-on-gov-ambodes.html

Op, u are lying o. That painting at Salvation bus stop, Opebi. I used to work there, so I'm very familiar with the environment. And the background of Ambode is not Salvation bus stop o.

But, I guess u're the artiste or u're trying to promote the artiste.
Re: Checkout This Portrait Painting Of Ambode by Ajibel(m): 1:15pm On Jun 02, 2016
This stuff is from @AmbodeObsarver on twitter. OP why lie?
Re: Checkout This Portrait Painting Of Ambode by penukz2015(m): 1:22pm On Jun 02, 2016
Adaowerri111:
Ambode asking himself "is this really how I look like" the painter did a very bad job, our painters on this forum can do a better job.

[b][/b]no art work is bad. Encourage the artist don't cast his work. Everyone can not be da Vinci. Check my page on Facebook to see some paintings( penvicasso gallery) .. Then I will also show you wr I started.. Encourage that artist we grow everyday.
Re: Checkout This Portrait Painting Of Ambode by yewawa: 2:24pm On Jun 02, 2016
There are better artist........this portrait,no be am!
Re: Checkout This Portrait Painting Of Ambode by Megasaucy(f): 3:10pm On Jun 02, 2016
So this guy left his office, gathered all these officials, entered his motorcade just to see this picture of himself? Who will pay for the man hour lost for this tour? Does he know how much a liter of petrol costs? And, he is taking that from my tax? No, I won't take this, the wasted time must be deducted from his salary! And from the salaries of those fawning officials too.
Re: Checkout This Portrait Painting Of Ambode by Kaira333: 4:46pm On Jun 02, 2016
D portrait fine pass Ambode grin
Re: Checkout This Portrait Painting Of Ambode by UuzbaGuuzba: 3:51am On Jun 03, 2016
The painting emphasizes the Eba headedness quite excessively.
Instead of using the paint to make him fine.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Recession: Niger State To Slash Civil Servants Salary By 50% / Buhari Travels To London For Global Education Summit, Medical Check-Up / Peter Obi And Abure Accused Of Misappropriating LP's $15 Million (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.