Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,504 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

I’m Proud Of Ambode’s Achievements – Tinubu. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Proud Of Ambode’s Achievements – Tinubu. (2790 Views)

Governor Ambode's Achievements In Pictures [photos] / Photo Of Ambode, Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Obahiagbon. / Checkout This Portrait Painting Of Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Proud Of Ambode’s Achievements – Tinubu. by arresa: 4:58pm On Jul 30, 2016

[img]http://4.bp..com/-vXDXPMgwwMc/VLbdo8HayII/AAAAAAABfV0/Us5OriInyz4/s1600/apc3.jpg[/img]

[img]http://olamidebakare.files./2016/06/fashola-and-ambode1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-QD8TYlEF8EY/VLcvUOeoN6I/AAAAAAAAIEY/FJDHqNIuPf0/s1600/apc.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-OKJFeFS4cY8/VLbdmurAgcI/AAAAAAABfVk/-ZVGZz0gY9E/s1600/apc1.jpg[/img]

The All Progressives Congress (APC) National Leader, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, has said that he is proud Of Governor Akinwunmi Ambode’s achievements.
Tinubu commended Governor Ambode for his laudable achievements in office just within fourteen months, adding that the Governor has made him very proud.
He also commended the Deputy Governor, Dr Idiat Oluranti Adebule and the entire team of the State Government for supporting the Governor to achieve so much within a little time.
Advertisement
He added: “I was with Mr President, President Muhammadu Buhari for about two hours yesterday and Governor Ambode was not there when we were discussing generally about the problem of Nigeria. The Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo got up and spoke glowingly of the Governor and my head was swelling. I became even more proud of him.”
Among those present at the meeting include Lagos State Deputy Governor, Dr. (Mrs.) Oluranti Adebule; Chairman, APC Lagos State, Otunba Henry Ajomale; former Lagos State Deputy Governor, Prince Abiodun Ogunleye; Party Chieftain, Prince Tajudeen Olusi; Senator representing Lagos East at the Upper Legislative Chamber, Gbenga Ashafa; Southwest APC Women Leader, Chief Mrs Kemi Nelson; Deputy Speaker, Lagos State House of Assembly, Wasiu Sanni Eshinlokun, among others.

https://www.today.ng/politics/159800/ambodes-achievements-tinubu

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/61/Asiwaju_Bola_Ahmed_Tinubu_(5980497975).jpg[/img]

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu delivering the best and wonderful performers across the land

All HAIL Asiwaju..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Proud Of Ambode’s Achievements – Tinubu. by ajepako(f): 7:07pm On Jul 30, 2016
Now l can relate with this..

Ambode has woken up from slumber and he he making attempt to outpace Fashola..

He is the second APC guy l like and respect...

But make the orobo man no take tax kill person na....

Aressa....kuu se oh....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Proud Of Ambode’s Achievements – Tinubu. by FreeGlobe(f): 7:09pm On Jul 30, 2016
what achievements? The fake oil discovery in Lagos? Tinubu should stop talking now until APC delivers change to nigerians... Meanwhile, Uncle Dino was spotted at burdillion waiting for Tinubu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Proud Of Ambode’s Achievements – Tinubu. by oyinkinola: 7:19pm On Jul 30, 2016
.....the trio superb of lagos!

1 Like

Re: I’m Proud Of Ambode’s Achievements – Tinubu. by tolor: 7:23pm On Jul 30, 2016
you are proud of your boy. There is a big difference between a leader and a Godfather. Asiwaju is a Godfather while Awo was a Leader.
Re: I’m Proud Of Ambode’s Achievements – Tinubu. by CHANNELStv2020: 7:24pm On Jul 30, 2016
WHICH ACHIEVEMENT TO BE SPECIFIC

1 Like

Re: I’m Proud Of Ambode’s Achievements – Tinubu. by chriskosherbal(m): 7:28pm On Jul 30, 2016
I think he has tried, but there is still much to do.
Re: I’m Proud Of Ambode’s Achievements – Tinubu. by Tunami(m): 8:06pm On Jul 30, 2016
tolor:
you are proud of your boy. There is a big difference between a leader and a Godfather. Asiwaju is a Godfather while Awo was a Leader.
God bless you. Thats what i am trying to all this tinubu ass lickers on nairaland that Tinubu has no positive plans for the yoruba nation like Awo. Hes major concern is being a godfather in the Nigerian politics and making cool cash, but their zombeism have beclouded their sense of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: I’m Proud Of Ambode’s Achievements – Tinubu. by CONFAMA: 8:22pm On Jul 30, 2016
Re: I’m Proud Of Ambode’s Achievements – Tinubu. by CONFAMA: 8:23pm On Jul 30, 2016
FreeGlobe:
what achievements? The fake oil discovery in Lagos? Tinubu should stop talking now until APC delivers change to nigerians... Meanwhile, Uncle Dino was spotted at burdillion waiting for Tinubu

Why is it paining you flattie?

Can I get you an handkerchief

I can see some tears in the corner of your eye...

grin

3 Likes

Re: I’m Proud Of Ambode’s Achievements – Tinubu. by babyfaceafrica: 8:28pm On Jul 30, 2016
Hmmm..nice one
Re: I’m Proud Of Ambode’s Achievements – Tinubu. by Pavore9: 8:34pm On Jul 30, 2016
With the revenue accruing in Lagos, it is surely a delicious pot of soup! cheesy

1 Like

Re: I’m Proud Of Ambode’s Achievements – Tinubu. by Babatundecash(m): 9:02pm On Jul 30, 2016
FreeGlobe:
I Know you are bitter because all the SE states put together can not match Lagos in term of development and good governace till christ come.....you may leave your village in Ebonyi and come to Lagos alias small london to enjoy yourself.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Proud Of Ambode’s Achievements – Tinubu. by Babatundecash(m): 9:09pm On Jul 30, 2016
Tunami:
God bless you. Thats what i am trying to all this tinubu ass lickers on nairaland that Tinubu has no positive plans for the yoruba nation like Awo. Hes major concern is being a godfather in the Nigerian politics and making cool cash, but their zombeism have beclouded their sense of reasoning.
If Tinubu did not have positive plan for the Yoruba nation...pls,can you tell me the negative plan he has for the Omoluwabi's.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Proud Of Ambode’s Achievements – Tinubu. by Babatundecash(m): 9:10pm On Jul 30, 2016
Tunami:
If Tinubu did not have positive plan for the Yoruba nation...pls,can you tell me the negative plan he has for the Omoluwabi's....because Lagos is turning to the new Dubai under the administration of Jagaban boys.

1 Like

Re: I’m Proud Of Ambode’s Achievements – Tinubu. by Tunami(m): 9:13pm On Jul 30, 2016
Babatundecash:
If Tinubu did not have positive plan for the Yoruba nation...pls,can you tell me the negative plan he has for the Omoluwabi's.
oga, that man(Tinubu) is just building a political empire and acquiring wealth for himself and his family members. Don't be deceived by anybody.

1 Like

Re: I’m Proud Of Ambode’s Achievements – Tinubu. by aresa: 9:27pm On Jul 30, 2016
Tunami:

Who does? Your useless, incompetent and unproductive governors who haven't don anything for you since 1999?

When was the last thing you blabber mouths showed us anything meaningful your lazy village leaders commissioned?

Tinubu has no plan for us, but he produced the best and the most productive governors in the history of Nigeria?

You wish you have such wonderful leader in your village to lead you out of the wilderness..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Proud Of Ambode’s Achievements – Tinubu. by oganology33(m): 9:27pm On Jul 30, 2016
So 14months is enof 2 judge Gov. Ambode, but not enof 2 judge BUhari
The Devil is in awe of APC Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I’m Proud Of Ambode’s Achievements – Tinubu. by Babatundecash(m): 9:51pm On Jul 30, 2016
Tunami:
oga, that man(Tinubu) is just building a political empire and acquiring wealth for himself and his family members. Don't be deceived by anybody.
Bros....you have not answer my question at least give me five negative plans Tinubu has for the Yoruba nation since you said Tinubu did not love the yorubas.....

1 Like

Re: I’m Proud Of Ambode’s Achievements – Tinubu. by NextGovernor(m): 10:12pm On Jul 30, 2016
When are you going to be proud of your president Buhari? Please tell him to wake up abeg. .
Re: I’m Proud Of Ambode’s Achievements – Tinubu. by Tunami(m): 8:59am On Jul 31, 2016
Babatundecash:
Bros....you have not answer my question at least give me five negative plans Tinubu has for the Yoruba nation since you said Tinubu did not love the yorubas.....
oga , please read my comment very well. I did'nt said that he has negative plans but i said you can't compare tinubu and awolowo. And my reason is that while Tinubu is building a political empire for himself and family member, Awolowo gave the yorubas free education and other benefits.

1 Like

Re: I’m Proud Of Ambode’s Achievements – Tinubu. by Tunami(m): 9:04am On Jul 31, 2016
aresa:

Who does? Your useless, incompetent and unproductive governors who haven't don anything for you since 1999?

When was the last thing you blabber mouths showed us anything meaningful your lazy village leaders commissioned?

Tinubu has no plan for us, but he produced the best and the most productive governors in the history of Nigeria?

You wish you have such wonderful leader in your village to lead you out of the wilderness..

lol, so you think anybody that criticise Tinubu or support the zombie party is an ibo person? Guy you're on a long thing.
Re: I’m Proud Of Ambode’s Achievements – Tinubu. by raumdeuter: 5:07am On Aug 02, 2016
arresa I saw a video where they would be speaking Yoruba in the Lagos house on Thursdays

https://www.facebook.com/casey.badrew/videos/10209902071771140/
Re: I’m Proud Of Ambode’s Achievements – Tinubu. by DIVINE78: 5:14am On Aug 02, 2016
FreeGlobe:
You sounded incoherent. It would have been better for you not not make any comment rather than embarrassing yourself here.

1 Like

Re: I’m Proud Of Ambode’s Achievements – Tinubu. by aresa: 6:08am On Aug 02, 2016
[s]
Tunami:
lol, so you think anybody that criticise Tinubu or support the zombie party is an ibo person? Guy you're on a long thing.
[/s]

Igbos bore me..
Re: I’m Proud Of Ambode’s Achievements – Tinubu. by FreeGlobe(f): 6:20am On Aug 02, 2016
DIVINE78:

You sounded incoherent. It would have been better for you not not make any comment rather than embarrassing yourself here.
syop ranting and tell us the axhuevements
Re: I’m Proud Of Ambode’s Achievements – Tinubu. by DIVINE78: 6:24am On Aug 02, 2016
FreeGlobe:

syop ranting and tell us the axhuevements

1 Like

Re: I’m Proud Of Ambode’s Achievements – Tinubu. by DropShot: 6:28am On Aug 02, 2016
oganology33:
So 14months is enof 2 judge Gov. Ambode, but not enof 2 judge BUhari

The Devil is in awe of APC Nigeria
Both did not start from similar positions.

Ambode inherited an already working state, a state where accountability and performance have been long entrenched since the time of Tinubu.

PMB on the other hand inherited a very badly damaged, hemorrhaging economy from PDP, an economy where looting and wastage were the order of the day.

Surely, the damage done by PDP cannot be repaired in one or two years. It's common sense.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I’m Proud Of Ambode’s Achievements – Tinubu. by idupaul: 6:34am On Aug 02, 2016
Initially I thought Lagos made a mistake in voting Ambode and not JK but I must say within 3 months of his swearing Ambode proved me wrong and made me a believer and a die hard fan ...Ambode is the only politician in Nigeria I can vouch for today .his performance add vision for Lagos has been World class and immaculately stellar . ..Meanwhile he started on the same the with the Buhari who has done nothing but wasted my vote with his useless performance ..Ambode you have no critic Alive or dead I know of ..Carry on Sir
Re: I’m Proud Of Ambode’s Achievements – Tinubu. by FreeGlobe(f): 6:34am On Aug 02, 2016
DIVINE78:

This is Ambode's only achievement for your info... Claiming Niger Delta crude oil was discovered in Lagos

Re: I’m Proud Of Ambode’s Achievements – Tinubu. by DropShot: 6:38am On Aug 02, 2016
idupaul:
Initially I thought Lagos made a mistake in voting Ambode and not JK but I must say within 3 months of his swearing Ambode proved me wrong and made me a believer and a die hard fan ...Ambode is the only politician in Nigeria I can vouch for today .his performance add vision for Lagos has been World class and immaculately stellar . ..Meanwhile he started on the same the with the Buhari who has done nothing but wasted my vote with his useless performance ..Ambode you have no critic Alive or dead I know of ..Carry on Sir

The Lagos state inherited by Ambode was far ahead of the Nigeria inherited by PMB.

As at when PMB came in, the FG was already borrowing to pay its workers while Lagos could even afford to pay its workers without govt allocation.

Stop being economical with the truth.
Re: I’m Proud Of Ambode’s Achievements – Tinubu. by oganology33(m): 6:51am On Aug 02, 2016
DropShot:

Both did not start from similar positions.

Ambode inherited an already working state, a state where accountability and performance have been long entrenched since the time of Tinubu.

PMB on the other hand inherited a very badly damaged, hemorrhaging economy from PDP, an economy where looting and wastage were the order of the day.

Surely, the damage done by PDP cannot be repaired in one or two years. It's common sense.

Nigeria was badly damaged, & somebody claims he has wat it takes 2 fix it. & U tink 1 year isn't enof 4 the person 2 make a tangible headway
Ambode is not maintaining an already working system, he is breaking new frontiers. Common sense tells me he has the competence 2 engender development.

If dats common sense, don't n I'm afraid, iyz not as common as u think it is

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Assasination Of Abraham Lincoln Has A Question For Atheists / Oyo State Governor's Daughter Throwing Dollar Bundles At A Wedding(video) / Christians Sleeps As Islam Takes The Front Line ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.