Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Breaking: Two Soldiers Feared Killed In Suspected Militants Attack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Two Soldiers Feared Killed In Suspected Militants Attack (474 Views)

Two Soldiers Wounded As Troops Raid Oil Bunkering Site In Rivers State. Photos / Burial Of Two Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Photo) / Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Two Soldiers Feared Killed In Suspected Militants Attack by murphyibiam15(m): 9:55am On Jun 02, 2016
By Emma Amaize, Egufe Yafugborhi, Brisibe Perez and Akpokona
Omafuaire
WARRI - SUSPECTED militants on Wednesday evening attacked a military
houseboat and allegedly killed two soldiers at Efe-Ugbokodo area in Warri
South Local Government Area of Delta State.
A security source, who spoke to Vanguard on phone, said the attack
occurred around 6.30 p.m.
“I cannot give you details of the incident but I can confirm to you that a
military houseboat was attacked by suspected militants.
“I cannot confirm the number of causalities to you right now as details of
the incident is still trickling in, but am sure that later today, we would get
details on the true position of things,” the source added.
Vanguard learned that only two soldiers were guarding the houseboat
when the militants, who understand the terrain very well struck.
Majority of the soldiers were said to have gone on their different beats in
the creeks and the militants studied their movement.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/breaking-two-soldiers-feared-killed-in-suspected-militants-attack/
mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: Breaking: Two Soldiers Feared Killed In Suspected Militants Attack by nnachukz(m): 10:03am On Jun 02, 2016
I pity soldiers. Always sent to anywhere there is problem to go and die. Is Nigeria which doesn't care for her citizens' right worth dying for?
Re: Breaking: Two Soldiers Feared Killed In Suspected Militants Attack by kossyablaze(m): 10:27am On Jun 02, 2016
Oil worth more Dan lives - sherrifat

(1) (Reply)

The Irony Of Avengers. / MEND Warns Against Habouring NDA Members Read More: Https://www.naij.com/852345- / Russia To Support Nigeria In Resuscitating Ajaokuta Steel Mill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.