Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:32 AM

Iara Oshiomhole's Birthday Cakes From Her Staff - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iara Oshiomhole's Birthday Cakes From Her Staff - Photos (37227 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Oshiomhole, Strike A Pose. Nigerians React / Iara Oshiomhole Looks Pregnant (Photos) / Photos Of Iara Oshiomhole At Obaseki's Campaign With Okorocha & Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iara Oshiomhole's Birthday Cakes From Her Staff - Photos by LockDown69(m): 11:07am On Jun 02, 2016
dammyjay93:
You sef see am grin grin
Ha ah! Yes nah, that's some captivating ish.
Re: Iara Oshiomhole's Birthday Cakes From Her Staff - Photos by TippyTop(m): 11:08am On Jun 02, 2016
Ashawo self get staff grin grin

1 Like

Re: Iara Oshiomhole's Birthday Cakes From Her Staff - Photos by wallacedahmenac: 11:08am On Jun 02, 2016
Forget about the first lady's birthday
Did anyone else notice that chick on the left side with BIG ASS....
shocked cool

7 Likes

Re: Iara Oshiomhole's Birthday Cakes From Her Staff - Photos by AmAlbert(m): 11:08am On Jun 02, 2016
Please guys no offence, but what especially was her office set up for, as in what post does she occupy in the Government House apart from being the wife of the Governor .. I dunno that's why am asking
Re: Iara Oshiomhole's Birthday Cakes From Her Staff - Photos by ajasa4link: 11:08am On Jun 02, 2016
That lady with ukwu tho. She even wear ankle chain shocked. Choi! make Osho baba appoint me as Special Adviser on risk management make I dey manage that babe risk na. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Iara Oshiomhole's Birthday Cakes From Her Staff - Photos by SWG25: 11:10am On Jun 02, 2016
All i see is arse and boobs.

5 Likes

Re: Iara Oshiomhole's Birthday Cakes From Her Staff - Photos by wallacedahmenac: 11:11am On Jun 02, 2016
LockDown69:
The lady with the dotted skirt on the left, hmm see backa!
omoh i think sey na only me like big thing ooo

2 Likes

Re: Iara Oshiomhole's Birthday Cakes From Her Staff - Photos by mizzymike2016: 11:12am On Jun 02, 2016
If you're tired of losing your money on the sport betting this your big chance to take a great change.... We are a fixed match buyer from Europe and our match is 100% fixed no chance of losing so if you're interested in sure winning fixed sport bet.... YOU CAN WHATSAPP OR CALL US ON - - - - - - - 07050644906,,,,,, winning is guaranteed... If you're tired of losing your money on the sport betting this your big chance to take a great change.... We are a fixed match buyer from Europe and our match is 100% fixed no chance of losing so if you're interested in sure winning fixed sport bet.... YOU CAN WHATSAPP OR CALL US ON - - - - - - - 07050644906,,,,,, winning is guaranteed... If you're tired of losing your money on the sport betting this your big chance to take a great change.... We are a fixed match buyer from Europe and our match is 100% fixed no chance of losing so if you're interested in sure winning fixed sport bet.... YOU CAN WHATSAPP OR CALL US ON - - - - - - - 07050644906,,,,,, winning is guaranteed...
Re: Iara Oshiomhole's Birthday Cakes From Her Staff - Photos by Odogwua: 11:12am On Jun 02, 2016
gglimited:
who cares.....

NFCS CARES!!!
Re: Iara Oshiomhole's Birthday Cakes From Her Staff - Photos by LockDown69(m): 11:13am On Jun 02, 2016
sirjakez:
bros u get better eyes... I been think say na only me notice am o
Yes nah, i don dey imagine her de twerk self. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Iara Oshiomhole's Birthday Cakes From Her Staff - Photos by Julietcutie(f): 11:14am On Jun 02, 2016
lol dis ur eyes sef
phransix147:
Osho fill this girls tummy for Heaven's sake... Baby bumps will be cute on her...

That girl with black dotted off white skirt sha!!! She get plans... I see u but won't talk!
Re: Iara Oshiomhole's Birthday Cakes From Her Staff - Photos by 0615inc(m): 11:15am On Jun 02, 2016
Pavore9:
Hmm..non payment of salaries will not affect these staff!

Lol
Re: Iara Oshiomhole's Birthday Cakes From Her Staff - Photos by MadCow1: 11:16am On Jun 02, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Office of the first lady in all states should cease to exist biko cool cool

Her workers are looking fresh and chubby, that means they are paid so well and don't belong to the cadre of workers who salaries are being owed by the state cool cool

Nigeria Self!!!

She has no office..

Her office is from her pet project.

Those cakes and cards are from Banks and well wishers... I can see Access Bank on one of the cards.
Re: Iara Oshiomhole's Birthday Cakes From Her Staff - Photos by legba1(m): 11:16am On Jun 02, 2016
Meeeen, that lady in pokar dot skirt carry load for back oooh....haba!

3 Likes

Re: Iara Oshiomhole's Birthday Cakes From Her Staff - Photos by kzokul(m): 11:18am On Jun 02, 2016
Al I can see is just big yans.h and big boo.bs... na wa ooooo

3 Likes

Re: Iara Oshiomhole's Birthday Cakes From Her Staff - Photos by LockDown69(m): 11:19am On Jun 02, 2016
The Lady with the ukwu stole the show, she should consider concealing that a$$ next time if she doesn't want to lose her job.

3 Likes

Re: Iara Oshiomhole's Birthday Cakes From Her Staff - Photos by Slimzyflipzy(m): 11:20am On Jun 02, 2016
phransix147:
Osho fill this girls tummy for Heaven's sake... Baby bumps will be cute on her...

That girl with black dotted off white skirt sha!!! She get plans... I see u but won't talk!

Bad guy your eyes sharp like Halogen ...lol
Re: Iara Oshiomhole's Birthday Cakes From Her Staff - Photos by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 02, 2016
d ynash by d left..

2 Likes

Re: Iara Oshiomhole's Birthday Cakes From Her Staff - Photos by phransix147(m): 11:21am On Jun 02, 2016
Julietcutie:
lol dis ur eyes sef

They see things oh!

Do u want them to see u?

1 Like

Re: Iara Oshiomhole's Birthday Cakes From Her Staff - Photos by addikt(m): 11:21am On Jun 02, 2016
Omg, that lady though....and her leg chain.....worker or worker??......

1 Like

Re: Iara Oshiomhole's Birthday Cakes From Her Staff - Photos by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 02, 2016
wallacedahmenac:
Forget about the first lady's birthday
Did anyone else notice that chick on the left side with BIG ASS....
shocked cool
guy I tink u r my long lost brother cus we reason alike. dat was d first tin I saw

1 Like

Re: Iara Oshiomhole's Birthday Cakes From Her Staff - Photos by iPopAlomo(m): 11:25am On Jun 02, 2016
Who sight that girl in white polka dot skirt... see her yansh... chai...
Re: Iara Oshiomhole's Birthday Cakes From Her Staff - Photos by phransix147(m): 11:27am On Jun 02, 2016
Slimzyflipzy:

Bad guy your eyes sharp like Halogen ...lol

My brother halogen na toy, floodlight would be better... There's more in dat pix apart from Iara... Did u notice that bosom concealed under a pink blouse?

1 Like

Re: Iara Oshiomhole's Birthday Cakes From Her Staff - Photos by kay29000(m): 11:31am On Jun 02, 2016
All I see is big A$$ on the girl with the polka dot skirt, and Big Boobies on the girl with the pink top.
Re: Iara Oshiomhole's Birthday Cakes From Her Staff - Photos by sirjakez(m): 11:31am On Jun 02, 2016
LockDown69:

Yes nah, i don dey imagine her de twerk self. grin grin
Mehn u be boss... d twerking go mad die grin grin grin
Re: Iara Oshiomhole's Birthday Cakes From Her Staff - Photos by Tobium1(m): 11:33am On Jun 02, 2016
Am I de only one who observed de gurl on de extreme left?? Her plans and hustle are damn real!
Re: Iara Oshiomhole's Birthday Cakes From Her Staff - Photos by Tobium1(m): 11:34am On Jun 02, 2016
Am I de only one who observed de gurl (polka dot skirt) on de extreme left?? Her plans and hustle are damn real!
Re: Iara Oshiomhole's Birthday Cakes From Her Staff - Photos by davide470(m): 11:35am On Jun 02, 2016
So let's take a moment from all the paparazzi and discuss this..

cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iara Oshiomhole's Birthday Cakes From Her Staff - Photos by iPopAlomo(m): 11:37am On Jun 02, 2016
davide470:
So let's take a moment from all the paparazzi and discuss this..

cheesy cheesy

I'm with you... let's discuss her...

2 Likes

Re: Iara Oshiomhole's Birthday Cakes From Her Staff - Photos by kay29000(m): 11:38am On Jun 02, 2016
LockDown69:
The Lady with the ukwu stole the show, she should consider concealing that a$$ next time if she doesn't want to lose her job.

Conceal ke! She is advertising herself to the world. Can't you see how she is smiling and made sure she turned the a$$ to an angle where the camera will show it well.

2 Likes

Re: Iara Oshiomhole's Birthday Cakes From Her Staff - Photos by davide470(m): 11:54am On Jun 02, 2016
iPopAlomo:

I'm with you... let's discuss her...
Lol. Got any leads on her? That's quite some view

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Tinubu Dines With Buhari At Aso Rock / Senate Presidency: Five Reasons Why Lawan Defeated Ndume / CP Odumosu Locks Magodo Brooks Estate, Arrests Security Guards For Delaying Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.