Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Why Is Kemi Adeosun Still Presiding Over The Economy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Kemi Adeosun Still Presiding Over The Economy (2481 Views)

Exposing Another Yoruba Hypocrisy. Why Is Kemi Adeosun Not Being Attacked Now? / Smiling Aisha Alhassan At FEC Meeting With Buhari Presiding (Photos) / Photos Of Acting President Osinbajo Presiding Over The FEC Meeting Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Kemi Adeosun Still Presiding Over The Economy by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 10:58am On Jun 02, 2016
I still don't know why PMB would allow the young woman to still preside over the economy, she might have gotten all the degrees in this world, but that does not mean she would make a fine minister for finance. President Buhari should be bold enough to remove her from that position. I watched the senate screening live and i was of the opinion that PMB would 'anoint' Mr Okechukwu Enelema from Abia state as the minister of finance. The man from Abia State during the live screening was sound and judging by his CV has worked and contributed greatly to the finance world both abroad and in Nigeria.

Let us discuss the way out here, if PMB should still continue with Madam Kemi Adeosun or bring in matured Economist to come take charge of the economy.

Cc: lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Why Is Kemi Adeosun Still Presiding Over The Economy by temptnow: 11:03am On Jun 02, 2016
Its beyond me how an amateur is our finance minister.

8 Likes

Re: Why Is Kemi Adeosun Still Presiding Over The Economy by thelinguist: 11:07am On Jun 02, 2016
Lol
Re: Why Is Kemi Adeosun Still Presiding Over The Economy by Benjom(m): 11:10am On Jun 02, 2016
Because she's a woman with apple, I mean, of substance.
Re: Why Is Kemi Adeosun Still Presiding Over The Economy by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 11:10am On Jun 02, 2016
thelinguist:
Lol
its not a laughing matter, will that woman be good enough to lead us out of this recession, or are going to watch her to lead us to the great depression of 1930's experienced by Great Britain?

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Kemi Adeosun Still Presiding Over The Economy by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 02, 2016
That's One Nigeria my brother...yorubaa just want her there as their own Okonjo Iweala...whether she is qualified or the economy is spiraling into recession, they are happy with it. Abia people get finance and monetary professionals die...from Dr. Paul Oguma to Dr. Okwu Nnanna; current deputy governor CBN and next to succeed Emefiele, to Dr. Kalu Idika Kalu, many others.

8 Likes

Re: Why Is Kemi Adeosun Still Presiding Over The Economy by thelinguist: 11:31am On Jun 02, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:

its not a laughing matter, will that woman be good enough to lead us out of this recession, or are going to watch her to lead us to the great depression of 1930's experienced by Great Britain?
am an optimist...Nigeria will be gud leave the woman...its not her fault ...Nigeria always finds a way of fixing itself
Re: Why Is Kemi Adeosun Still Presiding Over The Economy by Omonigeriarere: 12:14pm On Jun 02, 2016
[s]
BUHARIISCURSED:
I still don't know why PMB would allow the young woman to still preside over the economy, she might have gotten all the degrees in this world, but that does not mean she would make a fine minister for finance. President Buhari should be bold enough to remove her from that position. I watched the senate screening live and i was of the opinion that PMB would 'anoint' Mr Okechukwu Enelema from Abia state as the minister of finance. The man from Abia State during the live screening was sound and judging by his CV has worked and contributed greatly to the finance world both abroad and in Nigeria.

Let us discuss the way out here, if PMB should still continue with Madam Kemi Adeosun or bring in matured Economist to come take charge of the economy.

[/s]

[b]1. Because she is still clearing the mess that your World Bank Economist, resorted to borrowing to pay FG workers' salaries as a result of mis-management of Nigerian economy well during the oil boom created- http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/05/06/fg-borrows-n473bn-to-pay-salaries-okonjo-iweala/

2. Because even if your 'Paper-Based-Economic Strategist' is still there, nothing can be done because has put Nigerian economy into bankruptcy before she quits. No wonder, she told Nigerians to prepare for hard times like this in 2015 - http://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/detail.php?news=11232&title=Prepare-for-hard-times;-things-will-be-tough-till-the-end-of-2015

3. Because there was no will to save during oil boom by GEJ to cater for the harsh time like this - http://www.punchng.com/no-will-to-save-under-jonathan-okonjo-iweala/

4. Because stealing was not corruption under GEJ - FFK said he received money, Falae, Bode George, etc Even if you are not an economist, just think about the impact the money looted under the former NSA could have better the lives of millions of Nigerians.[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Kemi Adeosun Still Presiding Over The Economy by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 12:17pm On Jun 02, 2016
Omonigeriarere:
[s][/s]

[b]1. Because she is still clearing the mess that your World Bank Economist, resorted to borrowing to pay FG workers' salaries as a result of mis-management of Nigerian economy well during the oil boom created- http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/05/06/fg-borrows-n473bn-to-pay-salaries-okonjo-iweala/

2. Because even if your 'Paper-Based-Economic Strategist' is still there, nothing can be done because has put Nigerian economy into bankruptcy before she quits. No wonder, she told Nigerians to prepare for hard times like this in 2015 - http://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/detail.php?news=11232&title=Prepare-for-hard-times;-things-will-be-tough-till-the-end-of-2015

3. Because there was no will to save during oil boom by GEJ - http://www.punchng.com/no-will-to-save-under-jonathan-okonjo-iweala/

4. Because stealing was not corruption under GEJ - FFK said he received money, Falae, Bode George, etc Even if you are not an economist, just think about the impact the money looted under the former NSA could have better the lives of millions of Nigerians.[/b]
sorry sir.

8 Likes

Re: Why Is Kemi Adeosun Still Presiding Over The Economy by TheEclectic: 12:20pm On Jun 02, 2016
Omonigeriarere:
[s][/s]

3. Because there was no will to save during oil boom by GEJ to cater for the harsh time like this - http://www.punchng.com/no-will-to-save-under-jonathan-okonjo-iweala/

Beautiful nonsense! That girl should resign.

9 Likes

Re: Why Is Kemi Adeosun Still Presiding Over The Economy by Omonigeriarere: 12:34pm On Jun 02, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:

sorry sir.

Thank you. Please always try to create a thread on a topic that is not beyond your intellectual capability.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Kemi Adeosun Still Presiding Over The Economy by Omonigeriarere: 12:35pm On Jun 02, 2016
TheEclectic:

You know where Aso Rock is situated
You know where Ministry of Finance is situated
You know where National Assembly is situated
You know where House of Senate is situated
You have Senators representing the interest of your Constituency

Please do the needful and stop the ranting here.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Kemi Adeosun Still Presiding Over The Economy by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 12:42pm On Jun 02, 2016
Omonigeriarere:

Thank you. Please always try to create a thread on a topic that is not beyond your intellectual capability.
lipsrsealed
Re: Why Is Kemi Adeosun Still Presiding Over The Economy by TheEclectic: 12:42pm On Jun 02, 2016
Omonigeriarere:

You know where Aso Rock is situated
You know where Ministry of Finance is situated
You know where National Assembly is situated
You know where House of Senate is situated
You have Senators representing the interest of your Constituency

Please do the needful and stop the ranting here.

You will agree with me that she looks confused and lost each time she talks on the economy. Unless you're too blind to see.

7 Likes

Re: Why Is Kemi Adeosun Still Presiding Over The Economy by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 12:43pm On Jun 02, 2016
TheEclectic:

he just said thrash, he wants to continue from where uncle Gbawe stopped lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Kemi Adeosun Still Presiding Over The Economy by stevecantrell: 1:06pm On Jun 02, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:

its true Kemi may not be up to the task, but do we need to replace her with another 'maka chukwu' ? Your post has a loud tribalistic undertone.
Re: Why Is Kemi Adeosun Still Presiding Over The Economy by mikolo80: 2:01pm On Jun 02, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:

where do you know that accountant presides over company
Re: Why Is Kemi Adeosun Still Presiding Over The Economy by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 2:04pm On Jun 02, 2016
mikolo80:
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Why Is Kemi Adeosun Still Presiding Over The Economy by mikolo80: 2:04pm On Jun 02, 2016
TheEclectic:

go and collect the resignation na

1 Like

Re: Why Is Kemi Adeosun Still Presiding Over The Economy by plaetton: 2:12pm On Jun 02, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:

I think you have the situation upside down sir.

We should be asking the fine bright lady what she is doing in a medieval court of Mohammadu Buhari.

She doesn't belong there ,simply because her inputs, no matter how good, cannot be taken seriously.

The President's inner circle would deride and Mick her behind her back, and at times , in her face.
We could only imagine what she goes through in that medieval court, with court jesters like Lai Mohammed, etc.

We should remember the public insult and humiliation she suffered from the newly appointed customs boss during the Budget hearings in the national assembly.

She is simply a fine new wine in an old bottle.

Pity is what we should have for her, not scorn.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Kemi Adeosun Still Presiding Over The Economy by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 2:16pm On Jun 02, 2016
plaetton:

We should be asking the fine bright lady what she is doing in a medieval court of Mohammadu Buhari.

She doesn't belong there ,simply because her inputs, no matter how good, cannot be taken seriously.

The President's inner circle would deride and Mick her behind her back, and at times , in her face.
We could only imagine what she goes through in that medieval court, with court jesters like Lai Mohammed, etc.

We should remember the public insult and humiliation she suffered from the newly appointed customs boss during the Budget hearings in the national assembly.

smiley
Re: Why Is Kemi Adeosun Still Presiding Over The Economy by abbakacici: 2:21pm On Jun 02, 2016
Uduak2019:
That's One Nigeria my brother...yorubaa just want her there as their own Okonjo Iweala...whether she is qualified or the economy is spiraling into recession, they are happy with it. Abia people get finance and monetary professionals die...from Dr. Paul Oguma to Dr. Okwu Nnanna; current deputy governor CBN and next to succeed Emefiele, to Dr. Kalu Idika Kalu, many others.
Ngozi ruin our economic while Enelema is doing nothing in his ministry but because his your tribes man you think he need promotion

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Kemi Adeosun Still Presiding Over The Economy by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 2:23pm On Jun 02, 2016
abbakacici:
Ngozi ruin our economic while Enelema is doing nothing in his ministry but because his your tribes man you think he need promotion
and what is kemi doing ?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Kemi Adeosun Still Presiding Over The Economy by mikolo80: 2:28pm On Jun 02, 2016
exactly, shut it
Re: Why Is Kemi Adeosun Still Presiding Over The Economy by upwardlyMobile: 2:31pm On Jun 02, 2016
There are job vacancies for experienced sales people on an FMCG products in Awka Anambra State. Accountants also required. Interested candidates must have minimum of HND/ BSC. All sales rep must have valid drivers license.

All interested candidates to send CVs with reference to: info@phenomenalenergyng.com.

Start date is June 2016.

Only qualified candidates would be contacted.
Re: Why Is Kemi Adeosun Still Presiding Over The Economy by Abagworo(m): 2:33pm On Jun 02, 2016
There's no magic anyone can perform with the level of sabotage and oil price. The solution is long term and will take at least a minimum of 10 years.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Kemi Adeosun Still Presiding Over The Economy by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 2:54pm On Jun 02, 2016
Abagworo:
There's no magic anyone can perform with the level of sabotage and oil price. The solution is long term and will take at least a minimum of 10 years.
But buhari promised us paradise:

3,000,000 jobs in one year
etc sad

1 Like

Re: Why Is Kemi Adeosun Still Presiding Over The Economy by TheEclectic: 3:48pm On Jun 02, 2016
mikolo80:
go and collect the resignation na

Thank God say u agree with me say she no sabi anything about nigeria economy. She's as confused as the economy itself.
Re: Why Is Kemi Adeosun Still Presiding Over The Economy by TheEclectic: 3:54pm On Jun 02, 2016
mikolo80:

OK na tell us who dey preside over our economy?
Re: Why Is Kemi Adeosun Still Presiding Over The Economy by mikolo80: 4:02pm On Jun 02, 2016
TheEclectic:

OK na tell us who dey preside over our economy?
the president genius.
Re: Why Is Kemi Adeosun Still Presiding Over The Economy by mikolo80: 4:04pm On Jun 02, 2016
TheEclectic:

Thank God say u agree with me say she no sabi anything about nigeria economy. She's as confused as the economy itself.
how I take gree with you. bold am. is English your L 1 or L 2
Re: Why Is Kemi Adeosun Still Presiding Over The Economy by TheEclectic: 4:05pm On Jun 02, 2016
plaetton:

My brother, we didnt put her there because of pity. If she's not up to the task let her resign honourably unless she wants to continue disgracing herself. And if her suggestions are not considered by PMB and co then let her resign because the cap doesn't fit her...she's in an oversized shoes. She's not only incompetent she is naive too. Even an ordinary cashier in mile 12 market would do better than her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why You Should Get White Slaves / Breaking: Military Audit Panel Clears Jonathan, Confirms He Bought Enough Arms / Governor Wike Arrives Like Emperor At Eagle Square For PDP National Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.