Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Wike's Name Not On Ogoni Clean-Up Invitation Card - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike's Name Not On Ogoni Clean-Up Invitation Card (42488 Views)

Ogoni Clean-Up Will Take 30 Years To Complete / Buhari Will Be In Rivers Today For Ogoni Clean-Up / Pictures Of Ogoni Clean-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike's Name Not On Ogoni Clean-Up Invitation Card by bashydemy(m): 12:53pm On Jun 02, 2016
eyeview:
That's one thing I loved about GEJ. He carried every governor along,regardless of your party.
For eg,in most of his trips,very prominent among his entourage were Kayode Fayemi(apc),Peter Obi(apga),Oshiomole(apc)etc. He just respects protocol.
If GEJ was attending a christian function,then top of his team must include Tinubu's wife,Fayemi's wife,etc.
Even when GEJ came to Imo state for a PDP function(infact to receive decampees to pdp),his chief host was still Rochas of apc who received him at the airport before he(geJ) left for the venue of the rally.
I think apc is driving this party dichotomy too far. Its as if,PDP must be treated like losers of a war that must not be allowed to come close
sorry maybe you never follow this up, who receive VP Osinbajo at the airport? Is it Ameachi that is already at the venue? Stop being ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Wike's Name Not On Ogoni Clean-Up Invitation Card by MaziOmenuko: 12:54pm On Jun 02, 2016
Jesus Krist!!!
Just a picture of an invitational card sent to another person was enough evidence to show that Wike was not invited to the occasion?
And his name not printed boldly on the card like its his child's dedication service is enough to wail about?

And a mod promoted this to front page?

I give up!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike's Name Not On Ogoni Clean-Up Invitation Card by imkyluv: 12:54pm On Jun 02, 2016
LIAR PANT
eyeview:
That's one thing I loved about GEJ. He carried every governor along,regardless of your party.
For eg,in most of his trips,very prominent among his entourage were Kayode Fayemi(apc),Peter Obi(apga),Oshiomole(apc)etc. He just respects protocol.
If GEJ was attending a christian function,then top of his team must include Tinubu's wife,Fayemi's wife,etc.
Even when GEJ came to Imo state for a PDP function(infact to receive decampees to pdp),his chief host was still Rochas of apc who received him at the airport before he(geJ) left for the venue of the rally.
I think apc is driving this party dichotomy too far. Its as if,PDP must be treated like losers of a war that must not be allowed to come close

1 Like

Re: Wike's Name Not On Ogoni Clean-Up Invitation Card by Pascal181: 12:55pm On Jun 02, 2016
eyeview:
And that's d difference bw an educated man and someone who tendered NEPA bill as his certificate.

2 Likes

Re: Wike's Name Not On Ogoni Clean-Up Invitation Card by correctyourself(m): 12:58pm On Jun 02, 2016
Either they include his name or not, it shows the ignorance of those that organized the event, as the Governor and chief security officer of the State, he is the number one person who is to be on ground to receive the president, that is how its done.
Re: Wike's Name Not On Ogoni Clean-Up Invitation Card by Innomach(m): 12:58pm On Jun 02, 2016
This is one reason why the Buhari government is not getting it right. Politics of bitterness! If continues like these, he will go down the history of Nigeria as the worst president.
Re: Wike's Name Not On Ogoni Clean-Up Invitation Card by treach(m): 12:58pm On Jun 02, 2016
Wats d big deal abt dis clean-up of a thing...

It's good his not dia. Cos wen Dem go begin winch hunt no body go call am inside...
Re: Wike's Name Not On Ogoni Clean-Up Invitation Card by Petroking: 1:00pm On Jun 02, 2016
I believe because he is not the chief host does not mean he is not invited. This invitation only shows one card. Let me see a list of all the people invited then I know he was not invited. Reading this only shows that he is not the chief host according to the OP
Re: Wike's Name Not On Ogoni Clean-Up Invitation Card by jrusky(m): 1:01pm On Jun 02, 2016
I have read couple of post on this matter here on NL honestly it's somehow honest truth so many Nigeria need their BRAIN to be fixed and screw up on both side of their heads because how can you say what the fed govt did by omitting Wike name the state sitting governor from such list is right and a good move

Pls when would APC lead govt grow up for goodness sake day by day this fake party is brewing up more hatred in peoples heart in every second. Now let see it this way I'm sure some people will be disgruntle more and get more angrier at such a stupid omission of the governor name and later people will say Wike is disrespecting Buhari or any APC chieftain pls how would he not disrespect them Have they acted like sane person Hell No. This is too embarrassing to Fed Govt and APC as a whole.

Leave vengeance and hatred politics, be reasonable at least for once. APC I presume not all of you are not as confused and a cursed to humanity like Lair Mohammed I still belief couple of APC are still well upstairs despite majority are not well balanced upstairs I still belief few still reason well.

3 Likes

Re: Wike's Name Not On Ogoni Clean-Up Invitation Card by Chiboboski: 1:01pm On Jun 02, 2016
eyeview:
And carried our money with them regardless of tribe, religion, gender etc
Re: Wike's Name Not On Ogoni Clean-Up Invitation Card by hikmojj(m): 1:03pm On Jun 02, 2016
abeg which occasion dem de invite host?

1 Like

Re: Wike's Name Not On Ogoni Clean-Up Invitation Card by freeborn76(m): 1:11pm On Jun 02, 2016
Cheap blackmail as usual! How do you invite a host? Why are people from this region so small minded?

5 Likes

Re: Wike's Name Not On Ogoni Clean-Up Invitation Card by ogmask: 1:14pm On Jun 02, 2016
olokeded:
Federal government removed Governor Wike name as chief host as launching of Ogoni clean up begins

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/photo-gov-wike-name-removed-on-ogoni.html

Hey bro. Look at that card u posted very well, you will discover that the minister is the host, chief host and royal host. It's a simple but well drafted invite. It has nothing to do with politics brother. Stop sniffing buhari's anus cos even yours carry same shit.y stuff.
Re: Wike's Name Not On Ogoni Clean-Up Invitation Card by joe4christ2008(m): 1:17pm On Jun 02, 2016
Buhari WHY?
Re: Wike's Name Not On Ogoni Clean-Up Invitation Card by mikolo80: 1:19pm On Jun 02, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:
sad it shows the level of our backwardness as a nation, how on earth would you omit the name of the governor of the state, and expect him to protect you undecided
we are the federal govt, we control the police, army and sss, what does the gov control. he is inconsequential.
Re: Wike's Name Not On Ogoni Clean-Up Invitation Card by Misogynist2014(m): 1:20pm On Jun 02, 2016
kenonze:
It absolutely means nothing.

But to a large extent the state govt should be involved However u and I knows how chaotic the situations has degenerated. Wike may mess up the show.
But am glad he didnt. I respected him for that. Wike knows when to play politics and when to acknowledge good gestures.
In all Ogoni people and the entire Niger Deltans won
Who teaches/taught you English?
Re: Wike's Name Not On Ogoni Clean-Up Invitation Card by louqas: 1:22pm On Jun 02, 2016
eyeview:

Gej should respect protocol because that is expected of him (unlike the Twitter senator ranting instead of apologising for breach of protocol) . Have you forgotten the first state pmb visited is cross river a PDP state. Whenever Gej comes to ibadan (during electioneering while sharing dollars all over the place ) gov. Ajimobi always receive him at the airport as protocal and courtesy demands. You are here ranting as if wike did not meet the president privately a fortnight ago.
Your rants is irrelevant because wike name was never removed

1 Like

Re: Wike's Name Not On Ogoni Clean-Up Invitation Card by Misogynist2014(m): 1:22pm On Jun 02, 2016
Backwardness in the World's Most Corrupt nation . undecided
Re: Wike's Name Not On Ogoni Clean-Up Invitation Card by gbishman: 1:26pm On Jun 02, 2016
is it a state affair? the answer is NO the state government is just a stakeholder its totally a federal government initiative so lets not whin and politicize the good works of PMB
Re: Wike's Name Not On Ogoni Clean-Up Invitation Card by agadaone1(m): 1:26pm On Jun 02, 2016
Game of politics..sure thing
Re: Wike's Name Not On Ogoni Clean-Up Invitation Card by deb(m): 1:32pm On Jun 02, 2016
pacino26:

Nothing in the sense that;

It's not going to stop Wike from being the governor
Rivers will still remain a PDP state

Personally I view the move as a childish one, all these kidults in Nigerian politics sef. cool

I hope you viewed it the same way when a whole former Governor of the state was treated like dog with Mama Pieces sorry Peace and Wike
Re: Wike's Name Not On Ogoni Clean-Up Invitation Card by PentiumPro(f): 1:34pm On Jun 02, 2016
Wailers are wailing seriously on this thread. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wike's Name Not On Ogoni Clean-Up Invitation Card by feldeno: 1:35pm On Jun 02, 2016
so where is the list?
Re: Wike's Name Not On Ogoni Clean-Up Invitation Card by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 02, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:
sad it shows the level of our backwardness as a nation, how on earth would you omit the name of the governor of the state, and expect him to protect you undecided
The illiteracy amongst our youths is quite alarming...What has a personal Invitation card to a certain chief kennedy have to do with the governor...Does that so called hand written card look like an invitation to a chief executive of a state? many of you all have never worked in a federal parastatal or agency so i dont blame you....lemme tell you how its done befre you start misleading people with hypocrisy... At least a month or 2 weeks to an event in a state,if the FG has a project to launch or commission,they write to the state governor stating their intention and their schedule and ask the Gov to host them..The governor acknowledges receipt and replies. So Wike has been invited over 2 weeks or a month ago via an official letter and not a hand written paper to one Local Village Head....You guys should think and research wella before spewing thrash from ur belly of hate. . APC is in power,deal with it.

4 Likes

Re: Wike's Name Not On Ogoni Clean-Up Invitation Card by olutsen: 1:37pm On Jun 02, 2016
bejeiodus:
It could have been an oversight. Everyone knows the governor is the host.

I have the same mindset cause there are a lot of people with different roles yet only PMB name listed. The designer might have minimalist orientation which seeks to reduces a lot of items except for very key items.
Re: Wike's Name Not On Ogoni Clean-Up Invitation Card by Capitano1(m): 1:40pm On Jun 02, 2016
Haters will always hate... Or is this photoshop too!! Does he even need invitation in the first place, is he a stranger

1 Like

Re: Wike's Name Not On Ogoni Clean-Up Invitation Card by totorimi: 1:42pm On Jun 02, 2016
Is this is not a breach of protocol for the host governor not to be officially invited to an event the president was supposed to chair in his domain. Truly, somebody should quickly educate the minister of environment or whoever was involved in this colossal blunder. When I said these noise makers called ministers were quacks, tyros, chalatans, mediocres someone was arguing, you can now see how they keep disgracing themselves.

That is how I was watching PulseTV the other time and I saw a whole SA to presido standing like they are crucifying Bubu just because he was being interviewed and once the session was over he raised both hands in the air as though to say thank God this one has passed the man did not goof. Such is the level of exposure we have with these dead woods.
Re: Wike's Name Not On Ogoni Clean-Up Invitation Card by tundexijim(m): 1:42pm On Jun 02, 2016
What's all this abt...Wike was there and was highly respected...the news is not true abeg..
Re: Wike's Name Not On Ogoni Clean-Up Invitation Card by emeraldo56(m): 1:42pm On Jun 02, 2016
The idiot dat put this shit on FP is high on weed

1 Like

Re: Wike's Name Not On Ogoni Clean-Up Invitation Card by robosky02(m): 1:43pm On Jun 02, 2016
apc.....

Re: Wike's Name Not On Ogoni Clean-Up Invitation Card by HonabFaj(m): 1:48pm On Jun 02, 2016
Sorry to say this please ,Are you sleeping or what ,this invitation display here is for one person ,which reads The Federal Ministry of Environment cordially invite ........................,this is address to the name on the invitation ,Gov .,Wike invitation will also be address to him ,dont forget its FG is hosting not the state Government ,moreover Gov.Wike saw the one that welcome the VP.. Sense please haha Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Wike's Name Not On Ogoni Clean-Up Invitation Card by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 02, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:

Laughing in Swahili!!! To protect who? Somebody that cannot protect Rivers citizens will now protect the president? Who has the army and police?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku,PDP Withdraw Suit From Tribunal On Permission To Inspect Election Materia / Aisha Yesufu's Gift To Her Daughter For Making 8As In WAEC / Edo: Ganduje, Buni Meet Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.