Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

NDA: Lessons Buhari Should Learn From Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDA: Lessons Buhari Should Learn From Jonathan (854 Views)

Why We Are Yet To Retrieve $15m Seized By South Africa From Jonathan’s Govt; AGF / I Was Persuaded To Buy Items Looted From Jonathan's House - Trader / My Incarceration, Failed Presidential Bids Taught Me Lessons –buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NDA: Lessons Buhari Should Learn From Jonathan by Ruke1989: 1:50pm On Jun 02, 2016
1) Gbaramatu kingdom is made up
of 250 islands. each island is oil rich. in a sane country, the pere(king) of over 250 oil rich islands is supposed to be nationally worshipped the way the arabs worship the king of saudi. infact gbaramatu king ought to be respected more than the ecomically unproductive sultan of sokoto or less important ooni of ife. the king due to his oil wealth has no equal in nigeria but ranks above all (in sense of what his kingdom contributes to the national economy)

2) does it not surprise you that the millitants shutting down the operation of oil companies in only one community out of hundreds of communities in delta state alone, that reduced the national oil output from 2million bpd to 1million bpd? does that not tell you something about gbaramatu oil reserve? you cant compare that to 500 barrels of oil per day we get from the whole of edo, ondo and lagos

3) despite the oil wealth, no FG ministry, department or agency apart from naval base is sited in gbaramatu. since 1960, successive government has left this kingdom undeveloped with no basic amenities. Most of the islands have no electricity despite the fact that they host major oil companies like chevron and shell who operate with 24hours electricity. People think that the millitants pollute the environment, but no the Federal government and oil companies have been in the business of poluting the air and water in all the creeks since 1960 through gas flairing and leekage. These hypocrites who want us to think they care about the environment have never cared to call the oil companies to order for 24 hours air pollution ie gas flairing. Or is it the millitants that pollute the air? You see, this is why Niger deltans will not listen to the hypocrisy of those who think we care about their cries of a polluted environment.

4) the only Federal presence in gbaramatu is a naval base. This is built here to help the Nigerian people crush the gbaramatu people while stealing our oil in broad daylight to develop Victoria Island, Lagos island, Abuja, etc leaving gbaramatu's 250 islands undeveloped

5) Jonathan tried to bring In the presence of Federal government by establishing the university of marine in one of gbaramatu's islands ie okerenkoko. But the anarchist President, Mr buhari scuttled his efforts by banning academic activities and freezing the university bank accounts while other university built by Jonathan outside the Niger Delta are working already. The university was shutdown despite the fact that the structures have been built already by Jonathan. This university is the major flame burning anger in all ijaws of Warri extraction. It's the height of buhari insensitivity
Re: NDA: Lessons Buhari Should Learn From Jonathan by pinkyliceous(f): 1:52pm On Jun 02, 2016
Buhari's nemesis have caught up with him.

1 Like

Re: NDA: Lessons Buhari Should Learn From Jonathan by delishpot: 2:01pm On Jun 02, 2016
Even if they give those kings money, they share it and chop it alone without spending a dime to help their people. I know how those chiefs and Co receive some monthly money to develop their lands from oil companies and then they start fighting themselves over sharing formular. After sharing, their people do not even get a single borehole dug for their use. If those oil companies decide not to give them the money but rather do community developnent, the chiefs and youths will kick against it and make that project difficult. They will ask for the cash to be given to them that they will sort it out themselves. Niger Delta top men are the enemies of NIGER Delta development 90% of the time.

1 Like

Re: NDA: Lessons Buhari Should Learn From Jonathan by Ruke1989: 2:09pm On Jun 02, 2016
delishpot:
Even if they give those kings money, they share it and chop it alone without spending a dime to help their people. I know how those chiefs and Co receive some monthly money to develop their lands from oil companies and then they start fighting themselves over sharing formular. After sharing, their people do not even get a single borehole dug for their use. If those oil companies decide not to give them the money but rather do community developnent, the chiefs and youths will kick against it and make that project difficult. They will ask for the cash to be given to them that they will sort it out themselves. Niger Delta top men are the enemies of NIGER Delta development 90% of the time.
forget story, its their money, you don't "give them". It's theirs. Mind your language

1 Like

Re: NDA: Lessons Buhari Should Learn From Jonathan by delishpot: 2:11pm On Jun 02, 2016
Ruke1989:
forget story, its their money, you don't "give them". It's theirs. Mind your language

Its theirs? Not the Whole NIGER deltans but only the chiefs? See why they are not progressing? If the chiefs can eat all the money and claim it's theirs, why can't the leaders at the top also eat all and say it's their too as the leaders of Nigeria? If they can not help their people with little, how then do you think they will help with big amounts? Then it will just be internal war over sharing of the wealth amongst NIGER Delta warlords or bigwigs. If someone steals my millions and gives me just #1k to buy lunch, I will not deny my family the little I can out of that money. I will not spend it all on myself. That would be the trademarks of a useless leader.
Re: NDA: Lessons Buhari Should Learn From Jonathan by Ruke1989: 2:21pm On Jun 02, 2016
delishpot:

Its theirs? Not the Whole NIGER deltans but only the chiefs? See why they are not progressing? If the chiefs can eat all the money and claim it's theirs, why can't the leaders at the top also eat all and say it's their too as the leaders of Nigeria?
yes, billions of dollars are eaten by foreigners and you want them to focus on their local chief who go for crumbs ie bribes of maybe a million naira

You think Niger Delta youths are fools? Billions of dollars are going outside the region you are here asking them to focus on a few million naira crumb coming to local chief? No way! We must recover the billions of dollars first before dealing wt blind
chiefs

1 Like

Re: NDA: Lessons Buhari Should Learn From Jonathan by delishpot: 2:23pm On Jun 02, 2016
Ruke1989:
yes, billions of dollars are eaten by foreigners and you want them to focus on their local chief who go for crumbs ie bribes of maybe a million naira

You think Niger Delta youths are fools? Billions of dollars are going outside the region you are here asking them to focus on a few million naira crumb coming to local chief? No way! We must recover the billions of dollars first before dealing wt blind
chiefs

First deal with your chiefs. Then show the billion dollar thieves that you mean business. That way they will know that you can not be played as you are ready to deal with even your own people who betray the people. You don't start clearing a farm from the middle.
Re: NDA: Lessons Buhari Should Learn From Jonathan by Ruke1989: 2:33pm On Jun 02, 2016
delishpot:

First deal with your chiefs. Then show the billion dollar thieves that you mean business. That way they will know that you can not be played as you are ready to deal with even your own people who betray the people. You don't start clearing a farm from the middle.

You are trying to make us fight ourselves so that your people can keep on stealing our oil while we are engaging our chieves. That fight-yourself prank has failed. We will destroy your people first, thieves!!!

1 Like

Re: NDA: Lessons Buhari Should Learn From Jonathan by psucc(m): 3:41pm On Jun 02, 2016
Is it a sign of defeat that Buhari had to delegate his deputy for the visit?

Anyway, if the oil was to be found in the north only heavens know what will have been the fate of the south.

1 Like

Re: NDA: Lessons Buhari Should Learn From Jonathan by delishpot: 4:50pm On Jun 02, 2016
Ruke1989:

You are trying to make us fight ourselves so that your people can keep on stealing our oil while we are engaging our chieves. That fight-yourself prank has failed. We will destroy your people first, thieves!!!

OK, hiding the thief amongst you while hunting the thieves without. That means you are a thief too but your only worry is that you hate the fact that the money you steal could be bigger than what you are getting now. So you are fighting the bigger thief to get their paws off the money. You did not for once mention the ordinary Ijaw man who has no backer to bring him to dine with yhe chiefs and big wigs. All you care about is that the money the chiefs who obviously do not care about their peoepIe are not getting enough to steal. I get where you are coming from.

(1) (Reply)

Hillarious Letter Of A Concerned Nigerian To President Buhari On His Health / Read What Minister Was Caught Doing In Abuja / Take Your Biafra Gist To Vanguardngr.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.