Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,130 members, 7,845,747 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

How To Make Her Sleep With You - Techniques To Lure Her Into The Bedroom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Her Sleep With You - Techniques To Lure Her Into The Bedroom (974 Views)

Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed / 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed / My Sister Calls My Boyfriend's Name In Her Sleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Her Sleep With You - Techniques To Lure Her Into The Bedroom by Tundebest: 5:53pm On Aug 24, 2009
You've been dating for some time now and you probably shared a kiss or two - when intimacy gets into the picture, there's no doubt that you've imagined having sex with her once or twice (or ten times!) by now (or right this very instant). It's okay - it's normal scenario. We're men, we do get a little out of control on that area. However, here comes to big question - how to make her sleep with you? Is there a ritual or some sort of magical intervention for it to happen to a typical average guy like you (I'm guessing this is your first time to be on a serious relationship). Anyway, below are a few techniques for you to follow to have you get her into the bedroom - and soon!

For more datails you visit our website:
www.romaticworld..com

(1) (Reply)

Ex-girlfriend Is Back: / Why Do Guys Like To Chip Away The Confidence Of Women They Claim They Love? / The Holy Spirit Told Me U Are My Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.