Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,544 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Oil Magnate Ifeanyi Ubah, Makes U-turn Eyes Obiano’s Seat Come Next Election - S - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oil Magnate Ifeanyi Ubah, Makes U-turn Eyes Obiano’s Seat Come Next Election - S (1553 Views)

President Buhari Is Not Thinking About Next Election – VP Osinbajo / Umahi Assures Buhari Of Ebonyi's Vote In Next Election / Nobody Will Vote For You In The Next Election" Fr Mbaka To Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oil Magnate Ifeanyi Ubah, Makes U-turn Eyes Obiano’s Seat Come Next Election - S by okdluxresh(m): 4:58pm On Jun 02, 2016
http://www.newsflashngr.com/oil-magnate-ifeanyi-ubah-makes-u-turn-eyes-obianos-seat-come-next-election/

Oil magnate, Chief Ifeanyi Ubah has given indication to take over the seat of the incumbent governor of the state, Willie Obiano next year.

" I still want to be Anambra state governor," he said.

Ubah, a chieftain of the Peoples Democratic, stated this while interacting with newsmen in his home town, Nnewi, Anambra state.

The oil magnate, who contested the governorship of the state on the platform of Labour Party in 2013, said his failure in the poll was a huge loss to the people of the state.

He described himself as a man with a great passion for his people.
He added that if given the opportunity, he would transform the entire state the way he had done to his businesses and community, Otolo, Nnewi.

He said his interest in politics was for the passion to "empower the youth through employments and entrepreneurial mentorship"

“Losing the Anambra state governorship contest was not easy but I think my people are the greater losers because I have great things in mind for them and I am still interested in that seat.

“I am highly passionate about Anambra and I want to see it transformed, I want the opportunity to develop Anambra just the way I have done in my village and evidence are that I have done more for my community than any government has done for Anambra,” he said.
Read more>>http://www.newsflashngr.com/oil-magnate-ifeanyi-ubah-makes-u-turn-eyes-obianos-seat-come-next-election/

Re: Oil Magnate Ifeanyi Ubah, Makes U-turn Eyes Obiano’s Seat Come Next Election - S by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 02, 2016
He has done well for himself in business and has the capacity to lead the state. But with the news of the giant strides recorded by Obiano, it is better he does not waste his money on futile projects.

5 Likes

Re: Oil Magnate Ifeanyi Ubah, Makes U-turn Eyes Obiano’s Seat Come Next Election - S by irsakant: 5:36pm On Jun 02, 2016
I would personally support him for his passion for development. But, even we both are from same Nnewi, he is better positioned to contest under APGA, not otherwise.
Re: Oil Magnate Ifeanyi Ubah, Makes U-turn Eyes Obiano’s Seat Come Next Election - S by donkarly(m): 5:37pm On Jun 02, 2016
I thought he said during the campaign in 2013 that he isn't coming out again whether or not he won..he should go face his business he's good at..no vacancy in awka till 2021-WILLY OBIANO TILL 2021
Re: Oil Magnate Ifeanyi Ubah, Makes U-turn Eyes Obiano’s Seat Come Next Election - S by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 02, 2016
He will win hands down against murderous Obiano. Yes Obiano has done well as a governor however nobody wants a murderer as a governor. Over 50 IPOB members have been murdered in cold blood, most their bodies cut open with their organs removed for trafficking.

3 Likes

Re: Oil Magnate Ifeanyi Ubah, Makes U-turn Eyes Obiano’s Seat Come Next Election - S by LoveMachine(m): 5:51pm On Jun 02, 2016
Exercise in futility. Big Willie Style has it in the bag unless he goes on vacation for the rest of his tenure or Ubah rigs. I don't see either occurring.
Re: Oil Magnate Ifeanyi Ubah, Makes U-turn Eyes Obiano’s Seat Come Next Election - S by hynex79(m): 6:05pm On Jun 02, 2016
huh?did he say 'transform the entire state as he had done to his businesses n community-otolo nnewi'? hmmm. .this guy is funny ;abeg which otolo nnewi; d one I know or another? Maybe in his dreams..the catholic cathedral church he started building before the 2013 governorship election has long been abandoned n he's talking about transformation. .till he changes his attitude, he ain't getting that seat. If he thinks he can slap his way through, let him dare then undecided

2 Likes

Re: Oil Magnate Ifeanyi Ubah, Makes U-turn Eyes Obiano’s Seat Come Next Election - S by CowardDullard: 6:14pm On Jun 02, 2016
bejeiodus:
He has done well for himself in business and has the capacity to lead the state. But with the news of the giant strides recorded by Obiano, it is better he does not waste his money on futile projects.
Obiano will never rule Anambra again after this term and that is if Nigeria still remain one country during the next Anambra governorship election. Biafrans will mobiize and come out in en masse and vote out that Nigeria agent called Obiano. Any person that contest against Obiano under any party except APC during the next election must surely win. I mean just any person, so Ifeanyi Ubah stands 100% chance of taking over from that evil Nigerian agent.

3 Likes

Re: Oil Magnate Ifeanyi Ubah, Makes U-turn Eyes Obiano’s Seat Come Next Election - S by otokx(m): 6:19pm On Jun 02, 2016
bejeiodus:

Seconded
Re: Oil Magnate Ifeanyi Ubah, Makes U-turn Eyes Obiano’s Seat Come Next Election - S by chiefobdk(m): 6:40pm On Jun 02, 2016
hynex79:
huh?did he say transform the entire state as he had done to his businesses n community-otolo nnewi? hmmm. .this guy is funny ;abeg which otolo nnewi; d one I know or another? Maybe in his dreams..the catholic cathedral church he started building before the 2013 governorship election has long been abandoned n he's talking about transformation. .till he changes his attitude, he ain't getting that seat. If he thinks he can slap his way through, let him dare then undecided

the cathedral is not his fault.

there is an issue of land between the Cathedral and the original family that gave the land to the Cathedral. there is a stop work order..

make sure you 're informed before you accuse.

thank God you know Nnewi. me I'm in Nnewi now. Pls tell us how obiano have affected Nnewi town after huge revenue collected from the town...

with the sentiment of peopl in this our senatorial zone. obiano is a gonner

1 Like

Re: Oil Magnate Ifeanyi Ubah, Makes U-turn Eyes Obiano’s Seat Come Next Election - S by chiefobdk(m): 6:44pm On Jun 02, 2016
[quote author=CowardDullard post=46211938]
Obiano will never rule Anambra again after this term and that is if Nigeria still remain one country during the next Anambra governorship election. Biafrans will mobiize and come out in en masse and vote out that Nigeria agent called Obiano. Any person that contest against Obiano under any party except APC during the next election must surely win. I mean just any person, so Ifeanyi Ubah stands 100% chance of taking over from that evil Nigerian agent.[/quote

it's not sure for obiano.

1 Like

Re: Oil Magnate Ifeanyi Ubah, Makes U-turn Eyes Obiano’s Seat Come Next Election - S by wasco24: 6:50pm On Jun 02, 2016
cool
Re: Oil Magnate Ifeanyi Ubah, Makes U-turn Eyes Obiano’s Seat Come Next Election - S by bender79: 6:53pm On Jun 02, 2016
CowardDullard:

Obiano will never rule Anambra again after this term and that is if Nigeria still remain one country during the next Anambra governorship election. Biafrans will mobiize and come out in en masse and vote out that Nigeria agent called Obiano. Any person that contest against Obiano under any party except APC during the next election must surely win. I mean just any person, so Ifeanyi Ubah stands 100% chance of taking over from that evil Nigerian agent.
Trash...obiano will win landslide..what is the fraction of biafrans as against igbos in the south east? Have you forgotten not every Igbo is Biafran
Re: Oil Magnate Ifeanyi Ubah, Makes U-turn Eyes Obiano’s Seat Come Next Election - S by chiefobdk(m): 7:02pm On Jun 02, 2016
bejeiodus:

to be frank. obiano is minus zero..

1 Like

Re: Oil Magnate Ifeanyi Ubah, Makes U-turn Eyes Obiano’s Seat Come Next Election - S by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 02, 2016
Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah. 'The New Boss Behind The Desk'
Re: Oil Magnate Ifeanyi Ubah, Makes U-turn Eyes Obiano’s Seat Come Next Election - S by dhardline(m): 8:31pm On Jun 02, 2016
chiefobdk:

there is an issue of land between the Cathedral and the original family that gave the land to the Cathedral. there is a stop work order..

thank God you know Nnewi. me I'm in Nnewi now. Pls tell us how obiano have affected Nnewi town after huge revenue collected from the town...

Ehmm..oga please do you have any idea the exact family that gave the church that land? Just curious.
Re: Oil Magnate Ifeanyi Ubah, Makes U-turn Eyes Obiano’s Seat Come Next Election - S by chiefobdk(m): 11:31pm On Jun 02, 2016
dhardline:

Ehmm..oga please do you have any idea the exact family that gave the church that land? Just curious.

very popular family. can not remember now
Re: Oil Magnate Ifeanyi Ubah, Makes U-turn Eyes Obiano’s Seat Come Next Election - S by hynex79(m): 6:47pm On Jun 08, 2016
chiefobdk:

chiefobdk:

very popular family. can not remember now
Bros we're discussing your 'boss' who claims to have transformed otolo-nnewi here,not obiano..there's no stop work order anywhere; I know about the Catholic land issue with the very popular family..it all started late last year,long after the church building was abandoned in 2013 when he lost the governorship election ,so that shouldn't be an excuse for not completing what he started and boasted he'ld finish. .someone who has not even transformed his community umuanuka is talking about otolo and nnewi
Re: Oil Magnate Ifeanyi Ubah, Makes U-turn Eyes Obiano’s Seat Come Next Election - S by hynex79(m): 12:17pm On Jun 26, 2016
chiefobdk:

Amcon just released a list of 100 bad debtors and ifeanyi ubah is the 2nd with over #100b.This clearly explains why he's eyeing obiano's seat so he'll repay with 'ego ndi anambra'..he's on a long thing because he'll NEVER smell it

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Fr. Mbaka, Pastor Tunde Bakare? / 7 State Governors Giving President Buhari Headache / Breaking: Nigerians To Go Through Severe Hardship Till 2017 - U.S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.