Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,713 members, 7,851,434 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:16 PM

Meet The Most Patriotic Nigerian. No Picture Attached - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The Most Patriotic Nigerian. No Picture Attached (799 Views)

In 2017 Buhari Was Driven From His Office By Patriotic & Courageous Rats – FFK / Kanu Is Not Nigerian No More / #zuckerberg'svisit: This Is The Most Patriotic Post By A Nigerian In Recent Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Most Patriotic Nigerian. No Picture Attached by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 02, 2016
My mum is the most patriotic Nigerian.
Ask me why.
Re: Meet The Most Patriotic Nigerian. No Picture Attached by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 02, 2016
Before you ask let me tell you.

Things has been extra difficult/tough for us this days with my mum bearing most of the burden, Yet, she never complained but sing.

Her songs are mostly songs of the olden days when Nigeria was birthed. Songs like 'NIGERIA WILL SURVIVE. AFRICA WILL SURVIVE. THE PEOPLE WILL SURVIVE Oo. NIGERIA WILL SURVIVE' etc and the old Nigeria National anthem.

She has not lifted up her voice to insult the president or any body.

She said that things has never been difficult like this but still believe it is going to get better.
Re: Meet The Most Patriotic Nigerian. No Picture Attached by nabiz(m): 5:52pm On Jun 02, 2016
It be like say ur mama still get some mudu of rice and gari for house, may be the one wey en buy last year. So wait make that one finish, na hunger go tell am to change that song
Re: Meet The Most Patriotic Nigerian. No Picture Attached by nigeriafilm(m): 6:01pm On Jun 02, 2016
What are you saying?
Re: Meet The Most Patriotic Nigerian. No Picture Attached by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 02, 2016
nigeriafilm:
What are you saying?
What did you hear?
Re: Meet The Most Patriotic Nigerian. No Picture Attached by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 02, 2016
nabiz:
It be like say ur mama still get some mudu of rice and gari for house, may be the one wey en buy last year. So wait make that one finish, na hunger go tell am to change that song
the people is Nigeria. The people is Africa. IF I LAI, ASK THE WHITE IN AMERICA. Every black man in America is called African American. The song is not about Nigeria but about the people
Re: Meet The Most Patriotic Nigerian. No Picture Attached by nigeriafilm(m): 8:43pm On Jun 02, 2016
One thing common with all zombies is that they are dependent. They either depend on their dad, mum, uncle, anty sister. brother etc

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Patriotic Nigerian. No Picture Attached by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 02, 2016
I know who I am.
Re: Meet The Most Patriotic Nigerian. No Picture Attached by nigeriafilm(m): 8:44pm On Jun 02, 2016
victorels:
What did you hear?
I heard zombie

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Patriotic Nigerian. No Picture Attached by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 02, 2016
nigeriafilm:
One thing common with all zombies is that they are dependent. They either depend on their dad, mum, uncle, anty sister. brother etc
I never saw such in all the movies I have watched. The type of zombie you are refering to must be very unique.
Re: Meet The Most Patriotic Nigerian. No Picture Attached by nigeriafilm(m): 8:53pm On Jun 02, 2016
victorels:
I never saw such in all the movies I have watched. The type of zombie you are refering to must be very unique.
Don't go far

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Patriotic Nigerian. No Picture Attached by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 02, 2016
nigeriafilm:
Don't go far
I am here. Can't you see me?
Re: Meet The Most Patriotic Nigerian. No Picture Attached by FagsamPHP(m): 9:08pm On Jun 02, 2016
k
Re: Meet The Most Patriotic Nigerian. No Picture Attached by nigeriafilm(m): 9:34pm On Jun 02, 2016
victorels:
I am here. Can't you see me?
You are funny
Re: Meet The Most Patriotic Nigerian. No Picture Attached by Nobody: 6:40am On Jun 03, 2016
nigeriafilm:
You are funny
Not really.

Arguments on net shouldn't sound like it is war. Everything said are opinions and it shouldn't result to name calling.

Check through my posts and you wont call me a zombie. Not a wailer either. I GIVE MY OPINION DEPENDING ON MY CONVICTION AND UNDERSTANDING.

(1) (Reply)

Trinidad And Tobago Citizens Asks Government, Un To Help Restore Biafra. / Wike Commences The Construction Of Saakpenwa-bori Road To Ogoniland(photos) / Crises In Nps Btw The Sw And North Over The Appointment Of The New Cgp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.