Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,385 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Ja’afaru Mohammed-Ibrahim Declared Winner Of Nasarawa-Toto Federal Constituency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ja’afaru Mohammed-Ibrahim Declared Winner Of Nasarawa-Toto Federal Constituency (16697 Views)

Flood Ravages Parts Of Nasarawa State (Photos) / INEC decleared Toto Federal Constituency Bye-election Inconclusive / Buhari Appoints Ja’afaru As Comptroller-general Of Prisons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ja’afaru Mohammed-Ibrahim Declared Winner Of Nasarawa-Toto Federal Constituency by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 03, 2016
the only reason why I opened this thread was because I wanted to laugh hard.
not disappointed.
Re: Ja’afaru Mohammed-Ibrahim Declared Winner Of Nasarawa-Toto Federal Constituency by finestiyke(m): 8:27am On Jun 03, 2016
DavidGodwin:
Why won't he win? If it were other parties, they would say it's inconclusive. With the way this administration is dealing with us, only God knows.
Imagine the government of this state paying civil workers in percentages since November last year.
My elder brother was paid just #3, 000 for April salary. Worse of all is that the remaining percentages, according to him, will never be paid again. Yet nobody is talking about it because they have been bought. A number of workers in the state have sold their property just to feed. Some have died of HBP. This country is really sick!!!

Please what state is that? Imo?
Re: Ja’afaru Mohammed-Ibrahim Declared Winner Of Nasarawa-Toto Federal Constituency by Tisong(m): 8:34am On Jun 03, 2016
TOTO is represented in the National Assemblies? What abt PRIK? This is discrimination!!!! We must protest!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ja’afaru Mohammed-Ibrahim Declared Winner Of Nasarawa-Toto Federal Constituency by tukdi: 8:46am On Jun 03, 2016
tongue tongue
Re: Ja’afaru Mohammed-Ibrahim Declared Winner Of Nasarawa-Toto Federal Constituency by samsegs(m): 8:59am On Jun 03, 2016
I don laff tire today..... grin grin grin
Re: Ja’afaru Mohammed-Ibrahim Declared Winner Of Nasarawa-Toto Federal Constituency by 99foxxy(f): 9:20am On Jun 03, 2016
So you guys have nothing important to say only the toto part? na wa oh for Evil minds.
Re: Ja’afaru Mohammed-Ibrahim Declared Winner Of Nasarawa-Toto Federal Constituency by Philipsdael(m): 11:06am On Jun 03, 2016
Toto go plenty for that constituency oh konji guys ti take over !
Re: Ja’afaru Mohammed-Ibrahim Declared Winner Of Nasarawa-Toto Federal Constituency by embee3(m): 11:26am On Jun 03, 2016
This is realy realy amusing. I don laugh roll for ground.
Re: Ja’afaru Mohammed-Ibrahim Declared Winner Of Nasarawa-Toto Federal Constituency by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 03, 2016
finestiyke:

Please what state is that? Imo?
Nassarawa
Re: Ja’afaru Mohammed-Ibrahim Declared Winner Of Nasarawa-Toto Federal Constituency by elvision1(m): 12:29pm On Jun 03, 2016
Hmmm *touching beards* theres more than meets the eye about this toto.
Re: Ja’afaru Mohammed-Ibrahim Declared Winner Of Nasarawa-Toto Federal Constituency by ominibaba80: 1:37pm On Jun 03, 2016
Please what's the name of that federal constituency again?
I saw toto..... Somewhere in that post.
Re: Ja’afaru Mohammed-Ibrahim Declared Winner Of Nasarawa-Toto Federal Constituency by ominibaba80: 1:43pm On Jun 03, 2016
We all opened this thread cos of one particular word we saw on the topic.

Please remind me if you remember that one.

Share if you are here cos of that word

Like if no be the word carry you cone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ja’afaru Mohammed-Ibrahim Declared Winner Of Nasarawa-Toto Federal Constituency by Aboks(m): 11:26pm On Jun 03, 2016
Dat name toto sound strange
Re: Ja’afaru Mohammed-Ibrahim Declared Winner Of Nasarawa-Toto Federal Constituency by ajepako(f): 11:31pm On Jun 03, 2016
This dude won an election in TOTO land...

lmao... grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kasimu Abdulkarim Takes Over From Jude Egbudom As GOC 2div. Nigerian Army / Explosion Kills 9 People In Borno / Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.