Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,898 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

When Jonathan Was In Power.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Jonathan Was In Power.... (577 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB In Aba When Jonathan Was In Power (Video) / Why Was There Little Call For Biafra When Jonathan Was In Power? / Buhari's Panel Reveals When Jonathan Can Be Probed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Jonathan Was In Power.... by SonOfEl(m): 12:32am On Jun 03, 2016
When Good luck was in power, I experienced political freedom. I experienced free and fair election. I experienced freedom of speech. I experienced a better business environment due to the economic rise during his administration. I also saw the frustration meted out against his administration through acidic propaganda, religious extremism/terrorism, and arewa civil unrest.

The northern parasites should come and clean up the mess they did in ogoniland. Thank God Buhari has commenced it. They should also give room for resource control or at least compensate them just as yaradua thoughtfully did. I still prefer gej to that booboohari any day, anytime.

For me, I prefer living as a nation without the arewas and slavish ngbatis, but if I must remain in Nigeria, then my civil, political, religious and economic rights must be respected. Or else, Biaf√a won't be far ahead.
Re: When Jonathan Was In Power.... by SUPERPACK: 12:49am On Jun 03, 2016
SonOfEl:
When Good luck was in power, I experienced political freedom. I experienced free and fair election. I experienced freedom of speech. I experienced a better business environment due to the economic rise during his administration. I also saw the frustration meted out against his administration through acidic propaganda, religious extremism/terrorism, and arewa civil unrest.

The northern parasites should come and clean up the mess they did in ogoniland. Thank God Buhari has commenced it. They should also give room for resource control or at least compensate them just as yaradua thoughtfully did. I still prefer gej to that booboohari any day, anytime.

For me, I prefer living as a nation without the arewas and slavish ngbatis, but if I must remain in Nigeria, then my civil, political, religious and economic rights must be respected. Or else, Biaf√a won't be far ahead.

1 Like

Re: When Jonathan Was In Power.... by mikolo80: 3:57am On Jun 03, 2016
don't worry we don pay for the bombs finish. we still de calibrate dem for maximum impact

(1) (Reply)

NDA Threaten To Launch Six Missiles / The Parable Of A Country Nigeria / New Militant Group, ‘bakassi Strike Force’ Emerges, Blames Avengers For Blowing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.