Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,969 members, 7,821,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy (50249 Views)

Rabi'u Kwankwaso's Posters Flood Kano Over 2019 Polls (photos) / 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" / Nigerians React To Bridget Patience Agbaheme's Murder In Kano Over "Blasphemy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy by todaynewsreview: 1:14am On Jun 03, 2016
Angry Muslims youths in Kano on Thursday evening decapitated a woman trader over allegations that she blasphemed Prophet Muhammad.

The victim, who was said to be of Igbo extraction was accused of blasphemy during a religious argument at Wambai market.

The woman, who sells plastics at the local market was in the company of her husband when she was murdered.

Contacted, the Public Relations Officer of the Kano Police Command, DSP Musa Magaji, confirmed the incident.

He said '' At about 4 30 pm, there was a disagreement between the murdered woman and some traders bordering on religion.

''The woman was said to have blasphemed Prophet Mohammed, which did not go down well with the mob.

He said, the woman whose named he didn't disclose, was in the company of her husband when the incident happened but the timely intervention of the police saved the husband, who was immediately whisked for safety.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/breaking-news-mob-behead-woman-kano-blasphemy/
Re: Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy by kenny987(f): 1:19am On Jun 03, 2016
Demons n beasts in human form. This is supposed to be the one Nigeria where her life is not guaranteed because of a completely odd religion n culture she has nothing in common with. Remind me again why we should be under same name? Nonsense!

May her soul rest in peace.

395 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy by BankeSmalls(f): 1:24am On Jun 03, 2016
People from the northern part of this Country are just so blood thirsty you cannot believe it. The woman may be innocent of this offence and they will still kill her to satisfy their quest for innocent blood.

Where in the constitution of this useless country did they say the crowd should behead someone for alleged blasphemy?

And tomorrow you want her people not to shout ipob, they protest in their state, they are shot dead.

Nnamdi Kanu is a prophet, Nigeria is a zoo.

369 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy by Terry68: 1:25am On Jun 03, 2016
I wonder the kind of world we live in.
World of hypocrisy!!

We take laws into our hands forgetting we have our hidden activities.

That woman might be innocent of the allegation.

Nigeria needs urgent restructuring.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy by Liftkid(m): 1:29am On Jun 03, 2016
Islam is Indeed a peaceful religion. BTW are we in Arab nation or we are under sharia law

195 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy by asala1: 1:34am On Jun 03, 2016
This is so sad. People just take laws into their hands and behead someone? Is this Iraq?

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy by idupaul: 1:40am On Jun 03, 2016
You see why IPOB calls Nigeria a Zoo?

301 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy by BankeSmalls(f): 1:40am On Jun 03, 2016
redsconsult:
These hausa are goats ...scalar product.. tgey no dey think... common argument turn to behead not even slap or beaten...kai we are really in an insane country....

So if Osinbajo talk blasphemy words against mohammed ...buhari will just....

Buhari will do the same thing, if not that quota system took the man into army officer position, he would be entering people's farm with 150 cows to chew grass. Same thinking

200 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy by BankeSmalls(f): 1:42am On Jun 03, 2016
idupaul:

It will take some more years before the whole world will see the wisdom in Nnamdi Kanu statements. Oh my grin

166 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy by asala1: 1:51am On Jun 03, 2016
idupaul:

It's a zoo indeed

131 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy by ifymagik(m): 2:22am On Jun 03, 2016
RIP.

*Wow, Started from the Bottom, Now We Are Here*

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy by Nature8(m): 2:47am On Jun 03, 2016
I'm beginning to believe that nothing good comes out of this country, esp from the northern part.. You can not hear good news for once, except bad news like killings everyday.. Mtchwwwww, I'm just tired of this country, I swear..

96 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy by Psylas(m): 3:17am On Jun 03, 2016
Allahu akber

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy by Abiagirl777(f): 3:33am On Jun 03, 2016
snuffing out life like its so cheap and common,a family made motherless perhaps because of a religion.
what happened to God fighting for himself?

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy by Nobody: 3:39am On Jun 03, 2016
If these people can behead someone because of a Muhammad they never seen, imagine what will happen to all easterners living in the north if buhari was assassinated by the Avengers. Rip woman cry It shall never be well with the killers

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy by 9japride(m): 3:44am On Jun 03, 2016
That is why majority of them are scared to travel to the east and other south south states. U can't b killing people due to religion. Northern Nigeria needs to b recolonized by the white men.

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy by Onogiede(m): 4:01am On Jun 03, 2016
Wat a disgossing irritating action **** how der u guys taking lifes which u can create..Northern are the problem of this country

12 Likes

Re: Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy by mrvitalis(m): 4:10am On Jun 03, 2016
The influence of the North will take years to be broken, the Nigerian police should fish out this persons and let them face the law
This is too barbaric, this is 2016 not 1616

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy by Yorubanews: 4:52am On Jun 03, 2016
idupaul:

Because Igbos are monkeys in Nigeria. What's the difference between violent militants Ibos support and violent northerners?

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy by ckmayoca: 5:08am On Jun 03, 2016
asala1:
This is so sad. People just take laws into their hands and behead someone? Is this Iraq?

That is not taking law into their hands gan, na restriction of freedom of speech.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy by ckmayoca: 5:09am On Jun 03, 2016
Yorubanews:

Because Igbos are monkeys in Nigeria. What's the difference between violent militants Ibos support and violent northerners?

Define violent militant ibos. And list the ones you knw.

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy by SamMilla1(m): 5:26am On Jun 03, 2016
What else do we do when news like this hits us, we just rant online and wait for the next day.
This is something that can not happen if each tribe with common interests have their own country.
I don't see how a Yoruba man can kill another Yoruba because he doesn't like Jesus.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy by Nobody: 5:35am On Jun 03, 2016
This is a very big fat lie from the pit of Hell. I live in Kano, and Kofar Wambai Market is trek able from my place of stay. Nothing like this ever happened. May God punish any person or group of persons that are trying to create division within the people by coming up with this nonsense. Amen

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy by matrix199(m): 5:35am On Jun 03, 2016
Islam is of two decents in Nigeria...

1. The peace loving decent, predominant in the South

2. The extremist and zero value of human life decent, predominant in the North.

Albeit, Islam, with formal education, has a pacific effect in the life of the moslem. I know two moslem families, one from the North, the other from the south, the husbands and the wives are well educated, and financially comfortable. I've never seen such humble and peace loving people like these families. They leave good impression of Islam in the minds of many.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy by Menace2Society(m): 5:38am On Jun 03, 2016
We can't continue sharing country with this primitive apes undecided give me Odua Republic now!

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy by Menace2Society(m): 5:42am On Jun 03, 2016
Yorubanews:

I'm with Igbos on this one!though the news maybe fake though but it's about time

9 Likes

Re: Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy by Ausbongean: 5:52am On Jun 03, 2016
Menace2Society:
I'm with Igbos on this one!though the news maybe fake though but it's about time
it is true i live in kano too

5 Likes

Re: Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy by dokiOloye(m): 5:56am On Jun 03, 2016
Double standards everywhere.
You won't hear of police or soldiers shooting at the perpetrators of this odious crime,but let it be peaceful Biafran protesters now,they will become trigger happy.
One Nigeria my butt.

39 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

List Of Nigerians That Want To Be President In 2019 / NEMA: Lagos explosion not caused by oil pipeline vandalism / Tinubu At Foluke Daramola's Wedding (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.