Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Omisore Threatens To Sue EFCC For Libel For Declaring Him Wanted - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omisore Threatens To Sue EFCC For Libel For Declaring Him Wanted (7661 Views)

Eid-El-Maulud: Aisha Yesufu Slams FG For Declaring Public Holiday / Obanikoro, Family Sue EFCC For N100m / Ibrahim Shema Blasts EFCC For Declaring Him Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omisore Threatens To Sue EFCC For Libel For Declaring Him Wanted by bettercreature(m): 8:32am On Jun 03, 2016
princeade86:
if his truly wanted, he wont dare come on live program on channels tv.
I wonder ooo! and why they couldnt go there to arrest him?
i think they just want to put his arssss on the news
Re: Omisore Threatens To Sue EFCC For Libel For Declaring Him Wanted by bigiyaro(m): 8:38am On Jun 03, 2016
I no blame u. Only in naija, Tif 1 billion, give 300 million to d rotten old foolls in d judiciary n u r Gud to go. Dats hw dey roll in naija.
Re: Omisore Threatens To Sue EFCC For Libel For Declaring Him Wanted by Princepoint(m): 8:48am On Jun 03, 2016
Efcc awon were eee Sue dem and let dem pay
Re: Omisore Threatens To Sue EFCC For Libel For Declaring Him Wanted by erosimo(m): 8:56am On Jun 03, 2016
When Tompolo was decleared wanted he could not come on live TV to clarify himself but this man could dare them on live tv, it means that,
Efcc got no balls and this is totally witch hunting as they said. Moreover, how did Efcc arrest those that were arrested? This is really embarrassing and I hope omisore swswswwill not sue them for defamation of character because they are going to lose in court.

1 Like

Re: Omisore Threatens To Sue EFCC For Libel For Declaring Him Wanted by Afritop(m): 9:04am On Jun 03, 2016
DECLARING ONE WANTED WITH NO REWARD ATTACHED IF CAPTURED DEAD OR ALIVE IS TANTAMOUNT TO ''THIS IS NOT THE NEWS''
Re: Omisore Threatens To Sue EFCC For Libel For Declaring Him Wanted by glambo(m): 7:45pm On Jun 03, 2016
blackberlin:
The EFCC and DSS are the most biased LEAs in the world. . . Imagine how this man finished them on Live TV. . . Nonsense!
Rem Metuh and Ffk said more than this. When they came face to face with the magnitude of evidences against them they keep quite and cooperate andMetuh is now begging to refund what he claimed he never collected

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba People Won't Like This (photo) / Okorocha: There’s A Vacuum In Nigeria, Asks Youths To Take 2023 Presidency / Abuja Rail Project: We Will Meet May 29 Target – Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.