Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,816 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

What A Woman Did To Her Husband Of 12 Years - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Woman Did To Her Husband Of 12 Years (979 Views)

Can This Well Endowed Girl Be 12 Years Old / See What A Woman Did To Another Lady's Husband All Because Of Valentine (Pics) / Couple Marry After 12 Years Of Dating (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Woman Did To Her Husband Of 12 Years by Nely77(m): 8:21am On Jun 03, 2016
Sometimes I wonder if people do have conscience at all and if they really have any fear of God in them.
This is a true life story. Something that happened to my close friend. For the sake of anonymity, I will be referring to my friend as Mr. Y, his ex wife as X and the other man as Mr. A.

Some time in the year 2000, my friend Mr.Y visited his home town somewhere in the east during festive period. There he started an affair with this girl in her early 20s. After the festival, he came back to Lagos only to get a message from the girl X some months later that she is pregnant for him. My friend did not argue. He accepted the responsibility as X claimed despite that fact the he had no work. My friend Y went to her parents and performed the traditional marriage rites and brought her to Lagos. They lived in just a one room face-me-I-face-you apartment with virtually nothing in the room. He wedded her in the church. She later gave birth to a baby girl. This time, my friend was now doing some menial jobs with which he was sustaining the family. The wife later got a teaching appointment in a private school using her o'level certificate (her highest qualification).

After about 5 to 6 years, my friend Y rented a 3-bedroom apartment where they now moved in. Immediately they rented the apartment, his wife started bringing almost all her family members to come and be staying with them. The mother, the sister and the brother. The wife's mother and father are not together. They are divorced. My friend never complained as he saw all of them as the same family and he loved the wife so much. After 11 years of their marriage, in 2012, the wife X told my friend Y that she wanted to go and look for a better paying job to be able to contribute more to the financial welfare of the family since their only child will soon enter secondary school. Y friend agreed. X started searching for another job. She came back one day and told Y the she found a place they needed a sales girl and it is a big place. She was not able to see the owner as he was not around then. His boys she met told her to come back another day when the boss would have come back and also informed her that their boss does not employ married women. X later went and met the owner of the place.
When X came back, she told Y that she met the owner of the place and she told him that she was single in order to get the job. The owner A had agreed to employ her as a sales girl. And that she also told him that she was staying with her brother. Mr. Y supported her and they agreed that they will keep it secret that they are husband and wife from My.A and X started working their as a sales girl.

Some weeks later, Mr. Y started noticing that X comes back late from work. When Y asks, X tells him that her boss gives her some more assignment to do at the shop. Meanwhile, Mr. A's wife was dead and his children all live outside the country. Mr. A is already in his late 60s or early 70s. My friend Y did not object to that since he trusted the wife so much. The wife X later told my friend Y that her boss wanted her come and help him wash some clothes and clean his house. My friend Y also agreed trusting the wife and thinking that nothing would happen since the man A was already an old man. At a stage this became very frequent and the boss A started buying X some gifts, phones and even giving her some money. Y did not see it as anything because he so much loved and trusted his wife X. He even went to the extent of going to Mr.A's office to thank him posing as X's brother.

One day, X came back and told Y that her mother sent for her from the village that she was not feeling fine. She then told my friend Y that she would be traveling to the village to see the mother on a particular day and that she had already informed her boss. She started preparing and as part of her preparation, she bought many expensive wines from Lagos her she was taking to the village. My friend Y tried to question her but she said that she wanted to give some to some elders in the village and some to her uncle. She later traveled leaving her daughter with her husband.

After about one week, she came back to Lagos and on coming back, she called my friend Y and told him that she was not sure she would continue in the marriage. My friend asked her why and she said that she was tired of everything. My friend Y could not believe his ears. He tried to find out what was happening but his wife insisted and packed her things and moved out leaving my friend Y with and her daughter with her grown up younger sister that was living with them. My friend Y asked many questions from her and her sister but none was answered. She left. My friend Y later got informed that she moved in with her boss. Y then called his mother in-law in the village to report to her but was shocked to know that the mother in-law was aware and was fully in support of her daughter X. The mother in-law also informed my friend Y that the boss had performed traditional marriage rites on X. Y informed his brothers. On further probing, Y discovered that X had started preparing for a white wedding with A. They eventually got fully married. Y wanted to go and stop their wedding and possibly show their wedding pictures in his phone to her wife's new husband since the wife had already taken away all their wedding pictures in their house. His brothers stopped him and advised him to let her go that she is not a good woman to fight for. He also wanted to go to court and to church to report but the brothers said no that he should hand everything over to God.
Today the X is living large with the new husband. The man bought her a rav4. Y left all to God and decided to move on.

I blame my friend Y in all because he made some mistakes along the line and still believe that X will definitely reap what she had sown. Some women have no conscience and can do anything for money. This is a man that brought her from village to Lagos that she had never visited for the first time, showed her love and cared for her and their daughter.
Re: What A Woman Did To Her Husband Of 12 Years by emeijeh(m): 8:24am On Jun 03, 2016
Kai! Your friend Y did not think before acting.
Everything the wife told him was "YES"

Some men sha!
But after devil na women o! Fear dem
Re: What A Woman Did To Her Husband Of 12 Years by Nely77(m): 8:25am On Jun 03, 2016
I think this should serve as a lesson to some men. They should not do certain things for the sake of money. The man agreed to all her wife's lies to the prospective boss that they were brothers just to help her get a job. That is desperation and this is where it has landed him.

1 Like

Re: What A Woman Did To Her Husband Of 12 Years by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 03, 2016
Too long.....no video? embarassed

1 Like

Re: What A Woman Did To Her Husband Of 12 Years by ThreeGEEKS(m): 8:41am On Jun 03, 2016
What about her grown up younger sister? Did Mr Y kick her out of his house?
Yes I believe such a wife as Mrs X is not worth fighting for . If she stepped up by marring rich then Mr Y should step up too by working harder cheesy
Re: What A Woman Did To Her Husband Of 12 Years by AngelAhnie(f): 8:44am On Jun 03, 2016
Wow! this woman is wicked and her mother is Jezebel.
Re: What A Woman Did To Her Husband Of 12 Years by Nely77(m): 9:57am On Jun 03, 2016
ThreeGEEKS:
What about her grown up younger sister? Did Mr Y kick her out of his house?
Yes I believe such a wife as Mrs X is not worth fighting for . If she stepped up by marring rich then Mr Y should step up too by working harder cheesy
Mr. Y contemplated sending her sister out out but for her 11 years old daughter. He thought that his daughter will need someone to take care of her when he goes to work. So he allowed the sister stay but said he would send her out later. Probably when he remarries.
Re: What A Woman Did To Her Husband Of 12 Years by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 03, 2016
and later dey wld say village gals r nt exposed. if u ever marry one, pray she neva gets exposed oo
Re: What A Woman Did To Her Husband Of 12 Years by Fadamant: 11:37am On Jun 03, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
and later dey wld say village gals r nt exposed. if u ever marry one, pray she neva gets exposed oo

@Nnamdi, village girls are the worst. Village girls are only good for those who live in villages too. If you bring them to the city, they get exposed and begin to misbehave, just like Nigerian women who their husbands take to America. Your best bet is to marry a woman who is already used to social conditions where you live. If you live in Lagos, marry a woman who has lived in Lagos and or other major cities for a number of years. That way you can have a fair chance at living with woman who will not be easily carried away by riches which are brandished before her face to lure her from her marriage.

2 Likes

Re: What A Woman Did To Her Husband Of 12 Years by Smellymouth: 11:38am On Jun 03, 2016
Wickedness
Re: What A Woman Did To Her Husband Of 12 Years by khristals(m): 12:08pm On Jun 03, 2016
hmm...

yet another Nollywood production
Re: What A Woman Did To Her Husband Of 12 Years by Nely77(m): 6:50pm On Jun 03, 2016
khristals:
hmm...

yet another Nollywood production
@khristals, yes, it sounds like a Nollywood production but what I have written here actually happened to my friend who is struggling to survive. I really took pity on him but blame him for trusting blindly and acting wrongly. He is currently trying to pick up pieces of himself to move on.
Re: What A Woman Did To Her Husband Of 12 Years by samsam2019: 7:49pm On Jun 03, 2016
And then one ineffectual buffoon on nairaland was cursing men who promised women marriage and run

(1) (Reply)

Facts About Abraham Lincoln And John F. Kennedy You Never Knew / A New Nairalander Is Here / Pls Advice, Do U Think Im Proud?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.