Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,735 members, 7,813,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services - Jobs/Vacancies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services (65711 Views)

Fresh Vacancies At Doheney Services Ltd / Apply Now For Fiber Optics Technicians Job At Doheney Services Ltd – 2016 / Doheney Services Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by heysquare(m): 9:41am On Feb 28, 2017
Temmytorpe2012:
pleàse ADMIN ADD ME TO THE GROUP CHAT 08067560310
PLS CAN ANY ONE HELP WITH FEEDBACK FROM THE TRAINING
Thanks
were u picked for the field enumerator training?
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 28, 2017
Just comin frm the venue of the trainin though I didn't gt an invite. And my name wasn't on thr system. The funny tin is dt I met a yung man dt also came 4 the trainin and he did nt go thru medicals he was even shocked that thr was even a medical. My conclusion is dt a ghost list was added and the original list was screened out. Now I called dohenny and they said they av nt sent ani list *confused*
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by olaideslex(m): 2:33pm On Feb 28, 2017
So, after having followed due process with a 3years on-the-field very relevant experience, they didn't include my name.
What a country!!!
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by shelzzy4u: 3:09pm On Feb 28, 2017
as @ yesterday wen I call doheney, I was told dat d list has bn sent dat only few Pple were contacted by visionscape dat dey ll still contact d rest of us. But dis is shocking, after waiting more dan a yr for a job
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 28, 2017
shelzzy4u:
as @ yesterday wen I call doheney, I was told dat d list has bn sent dat only few Pple were contacted by visionscape dat dey ll still contact d rest of us. But dis is shocking, after waiting more dan a yr for a job
did dohneey said thr wuld b anothr list ??
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by ajilegend(m): 3:46pm On Feb 28, 2017
That is just shocking when hopes were raised and just for it to vanish just like that. Well God knows better.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by shelzzy4u: 3:53pm On Feb 28, 2017
rundownn:
did dohneey said thr wuld b anothr list ??
No, d lady dat answer d call said d list has bn sent to dem
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 28, 2017
shelzzy4u:

No, d lady dat answer d call said d list has bn sent to dem
wow! After 1yr of waiting .... Bein indoors . Na wa Oo thr is a scam somewr
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by Temmytorpe2012(f): 7:00pm On Feb 28, 2017
heysquare:
Yes please
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by heysquare(m): 7:28pm On Feb 28, 2017
Temmytorpe2012:

Yes please
whc local government
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by alyxaz: 12:40am On Mar 01, 2017
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by Godfavourme: 2:24am On Mar 01, 2017
Saw this online from Doherney. Kept me wondering what happened to the Supervisors that was inducted by Vision Scape weeks ago.

Anyway, those that meet the requirements should please do the needful.

Doheney Services Ltd is a Human Resource Consulting outfit set up in November 2004. The Firm is a one- stop firm providing specialized and in depth human resource consultancy services across several key industries. Some of the industries we cover include Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, Banking & Financial Services, Transport & Logistics, manufacturing, FMCG and Food Industries etc

Sanitation Area Managers

Requirements

3-5 years working experience.
Must reside in Lagos.
Have a strong knowledge of residential area and its surrounding areas.
Must have good knowledge of Health, Safety and Environment.
Cvs should be sent to oakinboade@doheneyservices.com
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by debbie(f): 7:31am On Mar 01, 2017
Good morning house,
I have been following this thread,well i have had my observations and displeasure..Many of you here are getting more confused and the whole process is looking complicated...ALL thanks to the government and the politics they play.Many of you will wonder why the back and forth in all the processes.
1.There is a strong indication that some government and political office holders are almost hijacking the whole thing to favour their candidates.
2.The contract between the company and the state government is looking stale because there are some issues pending on the laws of sanitation in lagos.
3.It is so sad that the position for the area managers have just been advertised by the same recuiter....why?
4.How can you ask the people you are recruiting to start work,witout giving them appointment letter....asking them to go and get lists of community leaders,bales and even area touts that they know....who does that?
5.You asked them to go and provide a location to site the office....more like a mobile office....yet no appointment letter?
6.One of the silly government official came to address educated men and women during the induction....being so stupid was sounding harsh to these men and women who left their homes to come seek for job....telling them if they cant get the necessary info asked in number 4,they shuld consider their jobs terminated.....was there an offer in the first place? they man was so rude,i dont blame him.....such person cant work in a structured organization aside the government bureaucratic setting.
7.They keep on removing and adding names,changing things..........i pity the company that signed this agreement,they too will feel ashamed of themselves.Working with Nigerians,who place no value on competence. Why cant we just allow fair treatment?

8.You told the ,managers they are resuming in april and what are thy to be doing throughout march? what is the actual aim of the project if there cant be transparency? why cant we just get things right in this country? why are we so wicked to ourselves?

As for you guys expected to work as supervisors.....i just wanted to share this info with you all,so you can have a clearer picture of what has happened and what you may hope to see.

NOTE-I didnt apply for any position but i have been following the whole process ........

1 Like

Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by ajilegend(m): 1:23pm On Mar 01, 2017
debbie:
Good morning house,
I have been following this thread,well i have had my observations and displeasure..Many of you here are getting more confused and the whole process is looking complicated...ALL thanks to the government and the politics they play.Many of you will wonder why the back and forth in all the processes.
1.There is a strong indication that some government and political office holders are almost hijacking the whole thing to favour their candidates.
2.The contract between the company and the state government is looking stale because there are some issues pending on the laws of sanitation in lagos.
3.It is so sad that the position for the area managers have just been advertised by the same recuiter....why?
4.How can you ask the people you are recruiting to start work,witout giving them appointment letter....asking them to go and get lists of community leaders,bales and even area touts that they know....who does that?
5.You asked them to go and provide a location to site the office....more like a mobile office....yet no appointment letter?
6.One of the silly government official came to address educated men and women during the induction....being so stupid was sounding harsh to these men and women who left their homes to come seek for job....telling them if they cant get the necessary info asked in number 4,they shuld consider their jobs terminated.....was there an offer in the first place? they man was so rude,i dont blame him.....such person cant work in a structured organization aside the government bureaucratic setting.
7.They keep on removing and adding names,changing things..........i pity the company that signed this agreement,they too will feel ashamed of themselves.Working with Nigerians,who place no value on competence. Why cant we just allow fair treatment?

8.You told the ,managers they are resuming in april and what are thy to be doing throughout march? what is the actual aim of the project if there cant be transparency? why cant we just get things right in this country? why are we so wicked to ourselves?

As for you guys expected to work as supervisors.....i just wanted to share this info with you all,so you can have a clearer picture of what has happened and what you may hope to see.

NOTE-I didnt apply for any position but i have been following the whole process ........
Thanks for sharing this info. Its time to move on then. Well I have been skeptical since day one about the whole process especially learning that government was involved. Recently I heard the issue was taken to court and government was defeated in the sanitation case making the process more complicated
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by Emeritusseun(m): 2:31pm On Mar 01, 2017
ajilegend:

Thanks for sharing this info. Its time to move on then. Well I have been skeptical since day one about the whole process especially learning that government was involved. Recently I heard the issue was taken to court and government was defeated in the sanitation case making the process more complicated

sometimes u dnt av to say a word if u dnt av an iota of idea about d ish on ground.....Government wasnt defeated!..neither d psp....d judge asked d two parties to sit and discuss btw themselves!....even though we all agree dat d recruitmnt kinda lack transparency, that shudnt be an avenue to put sentiment on d matter and or wish d whole exercise to be failure!.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by kennys: 2:33pm On Mar 01, 2017
ajilegend:

The case that was won was different from this one ooo. It was the monthly Saturdays environmental sanitation exercise and that has been cancelled. Not the one with Visions cape.
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by ajilegend(m): 2:55pm On Mar 01, 2017
kennys:

The case that was won was different from this one ooo. It was the monthly Saturdays environmental sanitation exercise and that has been cancelled. Not the one with Visions cape.
This is not about monthly Saturday Sanitation
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by ajilegend(m): 2:56pm On Mar 01, 2017
Emeritusseun:

sometimes u dnt av to say a word if u dnt av an iota of idea about d ish on ground.....Government wasnt defeated!..neither d psp....d judge asked d two parties to sit and discuss btw themselves!....even though we all agree dat d recruitmnt kinda lack transparency, that shudnt be an avenue to put sentiment on d matter and or wish d whole exercise to be failure!.
Okay thanks but don't you think it will also affect the job also because they seems related
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by Emeritusseun(m): 3:19pm On Mar 01, 2017
ajilegend:

Okay thanks but don't you think it will also affect the job also because they seems related

nope...as a matter of fact..d job will soon kick off dz month.......and for doz dat are stil in d recruitmnt process dey wud testify dat d govnor has gven d investor d go ahead as d bill wch d psp is kicking against has been passed by d state assembly
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by tfayemi: 7:33pm On Mar 01, 2017
Hurray Hurray Hurray... Governor Ambode has finally sign the new Environmental Bill into law........ that is to say, fellow enumerators, get ready cos its about the work time......... God bless us all. Amen

1 Like

Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by tfayemi: 7:35pm On Mar 01, 2017
@Emeritusseun. i dey feel ur response..... you too gbasky wink
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by odutolasodiq(m): 8:32pm On Mar 01, 2017
tfayemi:
Hurray Hurray Hurray... Governor Ambode has finally sign the new Environmental Bill into law........ that is to say, fellow enumerators, get ready cos its about the work time......... God bless us all. Amen
please any news for those who have not been called for training
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by Emeritusseun(m): 8:50pm On Mar 01, 2017
tfayemi:
@Emeritusseun. i dey feel ur response..... you too gbasky wink

yes boss..loyal to d course sir,...one of our roles is to educate and sentisize d lagos populace about d new face lagos concerning environment sanitation, law and management in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by Godfavourme: 7:27am On Mar 02, 2017
tfayemi:

Yes I read it on Lagos State page on Fb yesterday. Congrats to every one. Sanitation Supervisors/Field Enumerators are you ready? This is long awaited update
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by Emmyolutosin(m): 8:32am On Mar 02, 2017
Please my people, is going to any local government to submit application for the sanitation supervisor at doheney services tabgible?
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by odutolasodiq(m): 9:17am On Mar 02, 2017
Emmyolutosin:
Please my people, is going to any local government to submit application for the sanitation supervisor at doheney services tabgible?
are they recieving applications again?
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by rhektor(m): 12:52pm On Mar 02, 2017
heysquare:

Yes I was at the training, my number 08028070475 please add me
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by kennys: 11:06am On Mar 03, 2017
Emmyolutosin:

apply through www.clearnerlagos.org
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by kennys: 11:07am On Mar 03, 2017
odutolasodiq:
are they recieving applications again?

go to www.clearnerlagos.org and submit your cv.
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by heysquare(m): 12:06pm On Mar 03, 2017
any supervisor representing Amuwo - Odofin local government?
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by CHUKWUJINDUOSA: 7:39pm On Mar 04, 2017
debbie:
Good morning house,

You just said exactly my thoughts....anybody with deductive reasoning will come to this same conclusion. No.6 The particular government official that addressed the Sanitation Area Manages on that day was arrogantly annoying.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

FG Places Embargo On Recruitment / Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form Is Out!! / A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.