Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,457 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services - Jobs/Vacancies (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services (65798 Views)

Fresh Vacancies At Doheney Services Ltd / Apply Now For Fiber Optics Technicians Job At Doheney Services Ltd – 2016 / Doheney Services Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by odutolasodiq(m): 3:31pm On May 04, 2017
shelzzy4u:

Do u receive any or u heard any info ? Have dey start sending mails?
no i did not! but someone confirmed to me he recieved a mail from them.
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by tfayemi: 8:49am On May 05, 2017
there had been several issues on who received mail from visionscape. we are hinted that selected people from selected lcda had received mail from visionscape to look out for a space the company can mount their container as mobile office space, not to start the real enumeration job.
To clear every false speculations, can anyone in the house that received mails from visionscape brief us on the theme content of the mail received.
It is our prayer that we shall all be called to start the job at the same time.
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by heysquare(m): 7:19am On May 07, 2017
tfayemi:
there had been several issues on who received mail from visionscape. we are hinted that selected people from selected lcda had received mail from visionscape to look out for a space the company can mount their container as mobile office space, not to start the real enumeration job.
To clear every false speculations, can anyone in the house that received mails from visionscape brief us on the theme content of the mail received.
It is our prayer that we shall all be called to start the job at the same time.
I was one of dose dat was given a field assignment to carried out. the assignment was to look for a space in a designated schl whr dey can place a 40fts container and to take a pix of d space, d schl signpost and to submit a report. Only two of us were given d assignment in my LG, Amuwo Odofin. I heard dat in some lcda only one person wr called. Pls, dnt despair if u didn't receive any call or mail concerning dat. the task is not what shud involved evryone but few selected people. dnt panic
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by odutolasodiq(m): 12:02pm On May 07, 2017
heysquare:

I was one of dose dat was given a field assignment to carried out. the assignment was to look for a space in a designated schl whr dey can place a 40fts container and to take a pix of d space, d schl signpost and to submit a report. Only two of us were given d assignment in my LG, Amuwo Odofin. I heard dat in some lcda only one person wr called. Pls, dnt despair if u didn't receive any call or mail concerning dat. the task is not what shud involved evryone but few selected people. dnt panic
please, do you have any information about those that were not invited for the induction in february/march.
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by kokan: 1:17pm On May 08, 2017
odutolasodiq:
please, do you have any information about those that were not invited for the induction in february/march.

Even we that did training we don't even know our stand yet. Talk more of people not invited. Just keep calm and let see has things unfold
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by Sirsinzu(m): 8:44pm On May 18, 2017
any update plz, hope these people are not about leaving us out of the exercise as we have waited for over 1 year
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by kokan: 12:24pm On Jun 01, 2017
Please any info... i learnt people are being called. Some of us are not on whatsapp group. Plsssssss people
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by Emeritusseun(m): 12:30pm On Jun 01, 2017
kokan:
Please any info... i learnt people are being called. Some of us are not on whatsapp group. Plsssssss people

yes bro, u are right. Some people av been called but i think it is in batches. So lets hope we too get the message in die time. Since we av passed thru all d necessary stages, we would be called.
All d best bro
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by kokan: 12:33pm On Jun 01, 2017
Emeritusseun:

yes bro, u are right. Some people av been called but i think it is in batches. So lets hope we too get the message in die time. Since we av passed thru all d necessary stages, we would be called.
All d best bro

Thanks a bunch... But am your sist not bro
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by Emeritusseun(m): 12:40pm On Jun 01, 2017
kokan:

Thanks a bunch... But am your sist not bro
chai...i don ef!..anyway,not my fault ,ur profile is sexless.,. Pm...lemme link u, i love linking dem sisters.....ahahah
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by heysquare(m): 12:29pm On Jun 02, 2017
yes d training is ongoing nw and its going to end by june 22 after wc offer letter wil be given. I was among d 1st batch dat partake in d training. 22 ppl per day and it about 19 batches. the job s not about SWM enumeration anymore its Visionscape Supervisor job as we wr recruited for. so d ongoing training is bn carry out by Visionscape. as soon as u get ur training invite make sure u reply t to confirm ur attendance otherwise, they ll assumed u r not interested and ur slot wud b given to another prsn to make d training class filled up wt 22 ppl. in dat case, some ppl may receive thr msg early morning of d training day inviting dem to make t to d training wc usually start by 8:30-4:30pm. the job is to start by July 1st

1 Like

Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by excanny: 8:07pm On Jun 02, 2017
Anyone received invite for training tomorrow Saturday, 3rd June?
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by abayomi83: 8:01am On Jun 09, 2017
hello guyz good mprning, kindly add me to whatssap group....08148457444.. abayomi from epe Local gov
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by kayzeelonpo(m): 3:46pm On Jun 09, 2017
I pray this job kick starts by July 1....enjoyed every bit of the training....cant wait for the collection of letter

1 Like

Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by heysquare(m): 12:40pm On Jun 10, 2017
abayomi83:
hello guyz good mprning, kindly add me to whatssap group....08148457444.. abayomi from epe Local gov
number forwarded and has been added
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by kokan: 9:55am On Jun 13, 2017
kayzeelonpo:
I pray this job kick starts by July 1....enjoyed every bit of the training....cant wait for the collection of letter

The training was so nice and a lot was covered
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by olamidex: 10:29am On Jun 14, 2017
Please can anyone add me up to the group chat....08066465399 from Orile Agege.....and pls what's d fate of those of us that have not been called for the training going on at magodo?
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by heysquare(m): 12:40pm On Jun 14, 2017
olamidex:
Please can anyone add me up to the group chat....08066465399 from Orile Agege.....and pls what's d fate of those of us that have not been called for the training going on at magodo?
did u attends d training of SWM In February? if yes, den b patient as d training wud stil be on till June 22
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by odutolasodiq(m): 9:03pm On Jun 14, 2017
heysquare:

did u attends d training of SWM In February? if yes, den b patient as d training wud stil be on till June 22
u mean it is only those who attended the SWM training in february that are eligible for the ongoing training?
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by olamidex: 11:27pm On Jun 14, 2017
Yes I attended the training with SWM but I don't know why I've not been called yet for the ongoing training
heysquare:

Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by heysquare(m): 9:50am On Jun 15, 2017
olamidex:
Yes I attended the training with SWM but I don't know why I've not been called yet for the ongoing training
your number wil be added to whatsapp group nw and u wil be updated on what to do
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by heysquare(m): 9:53am On Jun 15, 2017
odutolasodiq:
u mean it is only those who attended the SWM training in february that are eligible for the ongoing training?
I'm not really sure about dose dat wr not called for SWM training but if u wr not call for dat in february drop ur number so dat u can b advise on what to do
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by odutolasodiq(m): 9:58am On Jun 15, 2017
heysquare:

I'm not really sure about dose dat wr not called for SWM training but if u wr not call for dat in february drop ur number so dat u can b advise on what to do
please drop your number... wanna ask some questions. thanks and God Bless
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by olamidex: 10:24am On Jun 15, 2017
heysquare:

your number wil be added to whatsapp group nw and u wil be updated on what to do
OK thanks, I've been added but no one has talked to me from the group yet
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by odutolasodiq(m): 7:58am On Jun 16, 2017
heysquare:

i lost my phone....please drop the info here for those of us who are yet to recieve invitation.
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by odutolasodiq(m): 12:51pm On Jun 16, 2017
heysquare:

please add this number 08082637700 @ heysquare
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by shelzzy4u: 9:11am On Jun 17, 2017
heysquare:

please drop the info here for us that re having the same issue
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by heysquare(m): 8:59am On Jun 19, 2017
shelzzy4u:

please drop the info here for us that re having the same issue
if u did training in february wt SWM and u ve not receive training invite from Visionscape up til nw drop ur number to tell u what to do
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by shelzzy4u: 12:19pm On Jun 19, 2017
heysquare:

if u did training in february wt SWM and u ve not receive training invite from Visionscape up til nw drop ur number to tell u what to do
Dis is my 08052004725
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by kayzeelonpo(m): 9:46am On Jun 20, 2017
Good morning nairalanders....who knows when the visionscape supervisor training wld b over
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by kokan: 11:25am On Jun 20, 2017
kayzeelonpo:
Good morning nairalanders....who knows when the visionscape supervisor training wld b over

Its ending on the 23rd of june. If U have not been called U are Advice to go confirm if your name is on the list. That is if you did the SMW training if not your name will not be on the list co they are using the same list from their system

1 Like

Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by kayzeelonpo(m): 1:06pm On Jun 20, 2017
Thanks bro....i have done the training..i just want to know when its ending because we were told letter comes next afterwards

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form Is Out!! / A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja / 4 Things Employers Hate To See On Your Cv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.