Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Man Backs A Baby With Wrapper At Bus Stop In Lagos This Morning - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Backs A Baby With Wrapper At Bus Stop In Lagos This Morning (34109 Views)

What Happened On My Way To Work This Morning / My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? / Evicted Tenant Dies At Calabar Bus Stop (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Backs A Baby With Wrapper At Bus Stop In Lagos This Morning by addikt(m): 11:23am On Jun 03, 2016
kashamyanat:
You should rebuke your statement instead. How has taking care of your children or helping your wife become poverty? Be sides you don't know what he is passing thru. As for me, it is 110% safer for him to be with them than to drop them with a frnd or relation and will not be having peace of mind.

Abi naa, before you dey hear say 3 year old girl has been molested and raped by landlord. .. .he should just have used a baby bag instead...that's my complain though but nothing wrong with showing love to his kids ....I hope he's not a kidnapper though . GOD BLESS.
Re: Man Backs A Baby With Wrapper At Bus Stop In Lagos This Morning by assana: 11:23am On Jun 03, 2016
no big deal, who say na only women dey back pikin where dem write such laws?? abegi I dnt see d big dealm
Re: Man Backs A Baby With Wrapper At Bus Stop In Lagos This Morning by assana: 11:23am On Jun 03, 2016
no big deal, who say na only women dey back pikin where dem write such laws?? abegi I dnt see d big deal
Re: Man Backs A Baby With Wrapper At Bus Stop In Lagos This Morning by glossy6(f): 11:28am On Jun 03, 2016
hemartins:
Mama is not here but I won't let you miss her.
Correct papa

The dude is an expert at it. He even used the oja to back the child.

If you see my brother, backing kids, you will marvel. He got used to that while growing up

1 Like

Re: Man Backs A Baby With Wrapper At Bus Stop In Lagos This Morning by BigThinker(m): 11:28am On Jun 03, 2016
its only the responsible and courageous can do this,and again taking care of your children in the most traditional way is not to say u are poor, but contributing ur quota towards cuting cost as this desperate time calls for desperate measures.i can say this man will be ever loved by his kids for this singular act,children dont forget easily, remember, its still in my memory how my dad used to hang me on his neck while going to the church every sunday, cool such a wonderful memory.i call every reasonable man on this nairaland to be responsible, dont say its female job and then turn your sweet wife to some house slave.women are meant to be loved and cherish not brutalize. peace. cool cool
Re: Man Backs A Baby With Wrapper At Bus Stop In Lagos This Morning by tukdi: 11:30am On Jun 03, 2016
This man should be thoroughly investigated, those children might not be his own! he should not be celebrated yet until proper investigation has been carried out! BUT if truely he is the father to those kids, THEN he needs to be helped because he has tried! undecided undecided
Re: Man Backs A Baby With Wrapper At Bus Stop In Lagos This Morning by KayodeAjani: 11:32am On Jun 03, 2016
Lovely! Makes me remenbers gow my father backs us then and its enjoyable than my mothers back
Re: Man Backs A Baby With Wrapper At Bus Stop In Lagos This Morning by loomer: 11:33am On Jun 03, 2016
Nobody even stop the man to ask weda na him children and where him dey go with them
Re: Man Backs A Baby With Wrapper At Bus Stop In Lagos This Morning by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 03, 2016
Are you sure the children are his?
Re: Man Backs A Baby With Wrapper At Bus Stop In Lagos This Morning by Rexnegro(m): 11:44am On Jun 03, 2016
that's me there, my kind of man....cant wait to back my kids when my darling Mami will give us. I sure no how to babysit kid.
Re: Man Backs A Baby With Wrapper At Bus Stop In Lagos This Morning by Temmytea70(m): 11:54am On Jun 03, 2016
Mind ur business OP
Re: Man Backs A Baby With Wrapper At Bus Stop In Lagos This Morning by Omonigeriarere: 12:08pm On Jun 03, 2016
fertilechic:
No one knows his story cry

His wife follows another man: he decided to take his children to his younger sister's residence for proper care. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Man Backs A Baby With Wrapper At Bus Stop In Lagos This Morning by honeyjoyce(f): 12:26pm On Jun 03, 2016
Hope He's not a kidnapper
Re: Man Backs A Baby With Wrapper At Bus Stop In Lagos This Morning by oodua1stson: 12:31pm On Jun 03, 2016
The man don chop vegetable

Dem don wash put for am
Re: Man Backs A Baby With Wrapper At Bus Stop In Lagos This Morning by gabbytabby: 12:33pm On Jun 03, 2016
There are husbands, there are fathers and there are providers may God continue to bless the men who realise the need for them to be all three.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Backs A Baby With Wrapper At Bus Stop In Lagos This Morning by mikaael(m): 12:38pm On Jun 03, 2016
Poorboy:
Him fit be kidnapper oo
thinkin out of d box...I lyk dat
Re: Man Backs A Baby With Wrapper At Bus Stop In Lagos This Morning by bethelbrill(m): 1:08pm On Jun 03, 2016
ABIOLAXYZ:
i smelt divorce
Omo your English ehnn *smelt* you cannot kill me
Re: Man Backs A Baby With Wrapper At Bus Stop In Lagos This Morning by lastpage: 1:13pm On Jun 03, 2016
isbish:
What a woman can do, a man can do better. Nothing strange about it. What's strange about me backing my child and going anywhere if my wife isn't available to do that. Afterall, she took that child in her womb for 9 good months. A great father in my opinion.

This has nadda to do with gender equality rubbish!

As a father, backing your child (when you voluntarily wish to do so) is no big deal.

As a young boy, l use to back my own junior sister (Na Mama dey force me sha grin ) and l have pictures where l have backed some of my children, especially when they are babies and wont stop crying because their Mum went somewhere.

I even like the experience and my children find it funny.
Abeg, lets stop all these glorification of inanities.

Lastpage!
Re: Man Backs A Baby With Wrapper At Bus Stop In Lagos This Morning by SAMBARRY: 1:34pm On Jun 03, 2016
MetaHuman:
Why not use baby bag undecided
in Lagos road undecided
Re: Man Backs A Baby With Wrapper At Bus Stop In Lagos This Morning by SAMBARRY: 1:37pm On Jun 03, 2016
loomer:
Nobody even stop the man to ask weda na him children and where him dey go with them
what is anybody's buisness with that when every one is engrossed in going about his or her buisness
Re: Man Backs A Baby With Wrapper At Bus Stop In Lagos This Morning by Psoul(m): 1:41pm On Jun 03, 2016
kashamyanat:
You should rebuke your statement instead. How has taking care of your children or helping your wife become poverty? Be sides you don't know what he is passing thru. As for me, it is 110% safer for him to be with them than to drop them with a frnd or relation and will not be having peace of mind.

From all these u said, have you been able to rule out that poverty is part of the man's problems that brought him to that condition.

After struggling to condemn what the other man said, you also landed to what he said.
Re: Man Backs A Baby With Wrapper At Bus Stop In Lagos This Morning by badostic: 1:43pm On Jun 03, 2016
When you have a mother or mother in law that is a witch and you are poor, your life will look like that of that guy.
Re: Man Backs A Baby With Wrapper At Bus Stop In Lagos This Morning by mikolo80: 2:10pm On Jun 03, 2016
kashamyanat:
that thing he is ''passing through '' is called poverty.if not he could afford baby carrier or daycare or assistant wife (cos he prolly lost his wife )
Re: Man Backs A Baby With Wrapper At Bus Stop In Lagos This Morning by vislabraye(m): 2:25pm On Jun 03, 2016
kashamyanat:

Poverty has everything to do with it. Which rich man have you seen crossing a busy highway with his children ?

2 Likes

Re: Man Backs A Baby With Wrapper At Bus Stop In Lagos This Morning by loomer: 2:49pm On Jun 03, 2016
SAMBARRY:
what is anybody's buisness with that when every one is engrossed in going about his or her buisness

Yeah, that's one reason why there are lots of missing kids in the land.
Re: Man Backs A Baby With Wrapper At Bus Stop In Lagos This Morning by kiddkash(m): 3:05pm On Jun 03, 2016
isbish:
What a woman can do, a man can do better. Nothing strange about it. What's strange about me backing my child and going anywhere if my wife isn't available to do that. Afterall, she took that child in her womb for 9 good months. A great father in my opinion.
what of you who is responsible for millions of babies
Re: Man Backs A Baby With Wrapper At Bus Stop In Lagos This Morning by Meritocracy: 3:53pm On Jun 03, 2016
isbish:
Hope he is not a kidnapper forming caring father?
Re: Man Backs A Baby With Wrapper At Bus Stop In Lagos This Morning by fireforfire: 3:56pm On Jun 03, 2016
Where's d mother?
Hope he's not a kidnapper
Re: Man Backs A Baby With Wrapper At Bus Stop In Lagos This Morning by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 03, 2016
Maybe he is carrying them to babalawo juju house to make blood money
Re: Man Backs A Baby With Wrapper At Bus Stop In Lagos This Morning by Osiriamhe1(m): 4:44pm On Jun 03, 2016
Love of a dutiful father
Re: Man Backs A Baby With Wrapper At Bus Stop In Lagos This Morning by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 03, 2016
I do back my son at home. Although I have never tried it outside. It's something I can do. The first day I backed my son, my wife was like wow!!! She never thought I could do that. There is nothing bad if a man should assist his wife. It makes the relationship closer and the love stronger. I love my wife to the moon and back
Re: Man Backs A Baby With Wrapper At Bus Stop In Lagos This Morning by SAMBARRY: 6:36pm On Jun 03, 2016
loomer:

Yeah, that's one reason why there are lots of missing kids in the land.
face your front and mind your own issues.gbeborun is not a job.nobody gets paid for it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. / Reasons Why Many Young Men Are Unmarried And Lonely / Nigerian Man Compares Himself To Alexis Ohanian, Serena Williams' Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.