Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Man Backs A Baby With Wrapper At Bus Stop In Lagos This Morning - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Backs A Baby With Wrapper At Bus Stop In Lagos This Morning (34110 Views)

What Happened On My Way To Work This Morning / My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? / Evicted Tenant Dies At Calabar Bus Stop (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Backs A Baby With Wrapper At Bus Stop In Lagos This Morning by SAMBARRY: 6:38pm On Jun 03, 2016
fireforfire:
Where's d mother?
Hope he's not a kidnapper
and who told you women don't kidnap kids.if it was a woman carrying the kids that way won't you assume she's the mother so because he's a man that's where the kidnapping line comes in

Lord have mercy
Re: Man Backs A Baby With Wrapper At Bus Stop In Lagos This Morning by loomer: 6:45pm On Jun 03, 2016
SAMBARRY:
face your front and mind your own issues.gbeborun is not a job.nobody gets paid for it

Hopefully, someday u no go get reason to ask person say why him no ask question.
Re: Man Backs A Baby With Wrapper At Bus Stop In Lagos This Morning by SAMBARRY: 6:53pm On Jun 03, 2016
loomer:

Hopefully, someday u no go get reason to ask person say why him no ask question.

whatever. People need to stop prying into other people's lives.the man isn't constituting a nuisance, isn't posing any threat to anybody, isn't harassing anybody still you think you don't need to mind your own issues in front of you.it's another man's own you're minding

Na your type go dey ask pregnant woman When is your due date for delivery
Re: Man Backs A Baby With Wrapper At Bus Stop In Lagos This Morning by sugarbeesmith(m): 7:57pm On Jun 03, 2016
kashamyanat:
You should rebuke your statement instead. How has taking care of your children or helping your wife become poverty? Be sides you don't know what he is passing thru. As for me, it is 110% safer for him to be with them than to drop them with a frnd or relation and will not be having peace of mind.
bros na poverty they cause all this.....I ban poverty in Jesus name......
Re: Man Backs A Baby With Wrapper At Bus Stop In Lagos This Morning by fireforfire: 11:29pm On Jun 03, 2016
SAMBARRY:
and who told you women don't kidnap kids.if it was a woman carrying the kids that way won't you assume she's the mother so because he's a man that's where the kidnapping line comes in

Lord have mercy

Why are u having high fever over my comment?
Re: Man Backs A Baby With Wrapper At Bus Stop In Lagos This Morning by aBOSEDEJOY1: 12:20am On Jun 04, 2016
Abio,the rate people rape underage this days,he did just well.
kashamyanat:
You should rebuke your statement instead. How has taking care of your children or helping your wife become poverty? Be sides you don't know what he is passing thru. As for me, it is 110% safer for him to be with them than to drop them with a frnd or relation and will not be having peace of mind.
Re: Man Backs A Baby With Wrapper At Bus Stop In Lagos This Morning by mikeyung71(m): 2:36am On Jun 04, 2016
I'm touched!
Re: Man Backs A Baby With Wrapper At Bus Stop In Lagos This Morning by SAMBARRY: 5:27am On Jun 04, 2016
fireforfire:

Why are u having high fever over my comment?
ibere. Ask me again
Re: Man Backs A Baby With Wrapper At Bus Stop In Lagos This Morning by temmym4(m): 8:19am On Jun 04, 2016
isbish:
What a woman can do, a man can do better. Nothing strange about it. What's strange about me backing my child and going anywhere if my wife isn't available to do that. Afterall, she took that child in her womb for 9 good months. A great father in my opinion.

A rope would fit a goat but will look awkward on a dog's neck

A chain would be perfect for a dog but it doesnt make sense when worn on a goat!
Re: Man Backs A Baby With Wrapper At Bus Stop In Lagos This Morning by HaneefahRN(f): 9:23am On Jun 04, 2016
As long as he is not a kidnapper.
Re: Man Backs A Baby With Wrapper At Bus Stop In Lagos This Morning by SlimChay: 9:42am On Jun 04, 2016
Whether the wife is alive or not,it shouldn't matter because such sweet gesture is beautiful. That has to be the easiest way to carry the baby sef if you are gonna walk a mile lol

I love that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. / Reasons Why Many Young Men Are Unmarried And Lonely / Nigerian Man Compares Himself To Alexis Ohanian, Serena Williams' Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.