Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Cobbler And His Wife Welcome Triplets In Uyo, Cry For Help (pics) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cobbler And His Wife Welcome Triplets In Uyo, Cry For Help (pics) (26252 Views)

Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" / Couple Expecting Twins Welcome Triplets After 9 Years Of Waiting (Photos) / Farmer Who Welcomed Triplets In Benue And Left, Finally Returns. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cobbler And His Wife Welcome Triplets In Uyo, Cry For Help (pics) by Taryur3(m): 2:00pm On Jun 03, 2016
Oh my God...I tapped into this blessing in future in Jesus name.wish to sow a seed for them.

2 Likes

Re: Cobbler And His Wife Welcome Triplets In Uyo, Cry For Help (pics) by chukslawrence(m): 2:01pm On Jun 03, 2016
K
Re: Cobbler And His Wife Welcome Triplets In Uyo, Cry For Help (pics) by MiztaAwesome: 2:01pm On Jun 03, 2016
Do not cry. These triplets you have just delivered is the beginning of the blessing God has in stock for you. He has just opened the doors to a new dimension for you. Remember some don't even have one and He gave you three at once, so there is a purpose.
Re: Cobbler And His Wife Welcome Triplets In Uyo, Cry For Help (pics) by MrCow(m): 2:01pm On Jun 03, 2016
hmmm
Re: Cobbler And His Wife Welcome Triplets In Uyo, Cry For Help (pics) by ANBAKO: 2:02pm On Jun 03, 2016
keepingmum:
when will people learn to take responsibility?

You are a cobbler with a housewife and 2 kids. Dont you know what contraception is? You can barely feed those kids yet you are bringing additional mouth to feed ontop food wey no even de sef!!

What height of irresponsibility is this. Now they are seeking external help to raise their children that they CHOOSE to have, knowing they have NO MEANS to raise those children.

Contraception is even cheaper than a pack of pampers and a tin of cerelac. And no one should come and mastorbate under my comments about children open doors for people. What about the first 2 kids? are they not blessings or are they curses?

Please and please, people learn to take responsibility and think things through rather than bringing hardship to children.

A poor man is looking for a son, to inherit wetin na? is your name dangote? Even dangote has ONLY 3 daughters despite his wealth and he stopped there. Bill gates has 1 child, Richard branson has 2 children, Sanusi has 7 children from 3 wives, please what is this man's excuse for breeding more than 2 children.

shoi
Re: Cobbler And His Wife Welcome Triplets In Uyo, Cry For Help (pics) by onadana: 2:02pm On Jun 03, 2016
When they were chopping the thing we were not invited.Poor people. na....dem they do the thing without thinking about tomorrow. The sweetness overshadows their reasoning.

3 Likes

Re: Cobbler And His Wife Welcome Triplets In Uyo, Cry For Help (pics) by Guliver(m): 2:02pm On Jun 03, 2016
sexymoma:
As it is now..
in this economic Meltdown
A poor man is not suppose to have an erect1on angry
u funny o.wen no work to do,na knacking sure pass
Re: Cobbler And His Wife Welcome Triplets In Uyo, Cry For Help (pics) by bobgem001(m): 2:03pm On Jun 03, 2016
keepingmum:

You are a cobbler with a housewife and 2 kids. Dont you know what contraception is? You can barely feed those kids yet you are bringing additional mouth to feed ontop food wey no even de sef!!

What height of irresponsibility is this. Now they are seeking external help to raise their children that they CHOOSE to have, knowing they have NO MEANS to raise those children.

Contraception is even cheaper than a pack of pampers and a tin of cerelac. And no one should come and mastorbate under my comments about children open doors for people. What about the first 2 kids? are they not blessings or are they curses?

Please and please, people learn to take responsibility and think things through rather than bringing hardship to children.

A poor man is looking for a son, to inherit wetin na? is your name dangote? Even dangote has ONLY 3 daughters despite his wealth and he stopped there. Bill gates has 1 child, Richard branson has 2 children, Sanusi has 7 children from 3 wives, please what is this man's excuse for breeding more than 2 children.
Are you against God or with God?... they were expecting one before they won this treble tongue
Re: Cobbler And His Wife Welcome Triplets In Uyo, Cry For Help (pics) by Lilimax(f): 2:04pm On Jun 03, 2016
Congratulations!

Btw, Children are a heritage from the Lord,The fruit of the womb is a reward.
Like arrows in the hand of a warrior,So are the children of one’s youth.
Happy is the man who has his quiver full of them;They shall not be ashamed,
But shall speak with their enemies in the gate. (Psalm 127:3-5)

2 Likes

Re: Cobbler And His Wife Welcome Triplets In Uyo, Cry For Help (pics) by goodforsomthing: 2:04pm On Jun 03, 2016
This is GOD blessing to their family and he surely provide for their parent.

Nigeria is hard oooooooo,but let me check if i have money in my Naijabet or bet9ja Account,you are invited to celebrate this good news with me
Re: Cobbler And His Wife Welcome Triplets In Uyo, Cry For Help (pics) by sexymoma(f): 2:04pm On Jun 03, 2016
Guliver:
u funny o.wen no work to do,na knacking sure pass
u nor know say poor man fluid na 3 direct ni grin see wetin hapin now
Re: Cobbler And His Wife Welcome Triplets In Uyo, Cry For Help (pics) by Alexandro15: 2:04pm On Jun 03, 2016
The gods must be crazy.
Re: Cobbler And His Wife Welcome Triplets In Uyo, Cry For Help (pics) by bobgem001(m): 2:05pm On Jun 03, 2016
Lilimax:
Congratulations!

Btw, Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord,The fruit of the womb is a reward.
Like arrows in the hand of a warrior,So are the children of one’s youth.
Happy is the man who has his quiver full of them;They shall not be ashamed,
But shall speak with their enemies in the gate. (Psalm 127:3-5)
you three much... grin I know bible go come in.

1 Like

Re: Cobbler And His Wife Welcome Triplets In Uyo, Cry For Help (pics) by onadana: 2:06pm On Jun 03, 2016
When they were chopping the thing we were not invited.Poor people. na...dem they do the thing without thinking about tomorrow. The sweetness overshadows their reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: Cobbler And His Wife Welcome Triplets In Uyo, Cry For Help (pics) by Idydarling(f): 2:06pm On Jun 03, 2016
wow, that hospital is very close to where I stay
Re: Cobbler And His Wife Welcome Triplets In Uyo, Cry For Help (pics) by Skmoda360(m): 2:08pm On Jun 03, 2016
Aremu01:
I am no prophet, but one thing I know is that those kids ll open doors for them....
Meanwhile Lalasticlala, food is served
Na the thing...they will surely open doors of blessings for 'em.
Re: Cobbler And His Wife Welcome Triplets In Uyo, Cry For Help (pics) by sagemode007: 2:09pm On Jun 03, 2016
What a wonderful God.please post the account number.

1 Like

Re: Cobbler And His Wife Welcome Triplets In Uyo, Cry For Help (pics) by Guliver(m): 2:09pm On Jun 03, 2016
sexymoma:
sexymoma,do u like triplet? grin
sexymoma:
sexymoma,do u like triplet?
Re: Cobbler And His Wife Welcome Triplets In Uyo, Cry For Help (pics) by deenee: 2:10pm On Jun 03, 2016
On a more serious note. Dude already has two kids which I think are already a mouthful as I assume that he might even at the moment be struggling to provide for them.
Instead of saying people should donate I will suggest that they put the kids up for adoption once they get to a certain age so they can have access to a more quality life.

I trust that Nigerians will ask for my head for this absurd statement. But the bitter and hard truth is people will donate now but for how long. Even if the govt of the day decides to step in and assist I doubt if such assistance will continue forever. My final take is that there is really no point bringing innocent babies into the world if there is no capacity to cater for them even if it just the basis things (shelter, food health and good education)

However let know where and how to contribute our own widow's mite.

God bless the lovely kids and thier wonderful parents

3 Likes

Re: Cobbler And His Wife Welcome Triplets In Uyo, Cry For Help (pics) by daytor76(m): 2:11pm On Jun 03, 2016
God will meet all his needs in jesus name amen
Re: Cobbler And His Wife Welcome Triplets In Uyo, Cry For Help (pics) by kolaosita4(m): 2:12pm On Jun 03, 2016
I pray my wife gave birth to twins or triplet sombori shout Amen
Re: Cobbler And His Wife Welcome Triplets In Uyo, Cry For Help (pics) by sexymoma(f): 2:14pm On Jun 03, 2016
Guliver:
sexymoma,do u like triplet? ;Dsexymoma,do u like triplet?
see question... maybe when tomatoes don cheap tongue twin sef person dey think am
Re: Cobbler And His Wife Welcome Triplets In Uyo, Cry For Help (pics) by 9jatatafo(m): 2:17pm On Jun 03, 2016
Wonderful blessing
Re: Cobbler And His Wife Welcome Triplets In Uyo, Cry For Help (pics) by Raph01: 2:19pm On Jun 03, 2016

1 Like

Re: Cobbler And His Wife Welcome Triplets In Uyo, Cry For Help (pics) by Greenbullet2: 2:20pm On Jun 03, 2016
The problem with nigerians is this,after acting unreasonably they rest the result of their actions on God,why did God give you freewill ?
In this economic situation a cobbler thinking of getting his wife pregnant is insane with two children even haba na ,pity the children na

2 tomatoes=200 naira
3 pepper=100 naira

multiply everything x the full family 300x7=2100naira minus meat o
imagine the school fees for each

greenbullet
lalasticlala
seun
tosyne2much
vickiz

5 Likes

Re: Cobbler And His Wife Welcome Triplets In Uyo, Cry For Help (pics) by tabithababy(f): 2:23pm On Jun 03, 2016
goodforsomthing:
This is GOD blessing to their family and he surely provide for their parent.

Nigeria is hard oooooooo,but let me check if i have money in my Naijabet or bet9ja Account,you are invited to celebrate this good news with me
. Please can you teach me how to play nairabet or bet9ja. Thanks in anticipation of a favoured response.
Re: Cobbler And His Wife Welcome Triplets In Uyo, Cry For Help (pics) by tabithababy(f): 2:25pm On Jun 03, 2016
Nawa o. Nobody is even asking of the couple account number. angry
Re: Cobbler And His Wife Welcome Triplets In Uyo, Cry For Help (pics) by Raph01: 2:28pm On Jun 03, 2016
sexymoma:
As it is now..
in this economic Meltdown
A poor man is not suppose to have an erect1on angry

Re: Cobbler And His Wife Welcome Triplets In Uyo, Cry For Help (pics) by Phi001(m): 2:29pm On Jun 03, 2016
tabithababy:
Nawa o. Nobody is even asking of the couple account number. angry
Oya ask na......as for me, I just drank garri.....my money no reach...

1 Like

Re: Cobbler And His Wife Welcome Triplets In Uyo, Cry For Help (pics) by samidbest001(m): 2:42pm On Jun 03, 2016
keepingmum:

A poor man is looking for a son , to inherit wetin na? is your name dangote? Even dangote has ONLY 3 daughters despite his wealth and he stopped there. Bill gates has 1 child, Richard branson has 2 children, Sanusi has 7 children from 3 wives, please what is this man's excuse for breeding more than 2 children.

if you have nothing to say, why not keep quiet. do u you know what is marriage......
Re: Cobbler And His Wife Welcome Triplets In Uyo, Cry For Help (pics) by muazuk1(m): 2:43pm On Jun 03, 2016
ehya.. d mans eye is red!!
Re: Cobbler And His Wife Welcome Triplets In Uyo, Cry For Help (pics) by iPrevail(m): 2:46pm On Jun 03, 2016
No offense, but this is really stupid! When he was busy knacking the woman upanadan he didn't ask for help.. Now it's time to reap the rewards of his labor he's asking for financial assistance (for this harsh economy pesin still dey put woman belle ). Make this man park one corner abeg angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? / Is It Right For A Mother To Keep Beating Her Adult Son At Age 22 ? / Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.