Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,330 members, 7,850,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:53 PM

See What A Girl Did To Her Face Just Because She Wants To Trend On Facebook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Girl Did To Her Face Just Because She Wants To Trend On Facebook (1001 Views)

Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason / What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. / Lady Buries Her Face Inbetween Her Boobs (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Girl Did To Her Face Just Because She Wants To Trend On Facebook by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 03, 2016
I was just going through Facebook this morning and I stumble on this picture
Of a girl who wants to trend on Facebook by all means
I was shocked just because you want to trend you did this to your face ??
Funny enough thr picture has just 10likes and she wanted 1,200 likes

Below are UNCENSORED picture and video of when she was doing it to her face.
I tell you she has some guts

http://www.michelleaigbe.com/2016/06/wtf-see-what-girl-did-to-her-face-just.html?m=1

Lalastiscala fynestboi misspicy vizkiz ireneony tosyne2much mrcork

Re: See What A Girl Did To Her Face Just Because She Wants To Trend On Facebook by ireneony(f): 9:56am On Jun 03, 2016
Trend with this..
She should have showed her crack butt..
Ask kim kardashian. .#best way to trend
Re: See What A Girl Did To Her Face Just Because She Wants To Trend On Facebook by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 03, 2016
lol... And she got 10 likes and 14 comments in 13 hours... Africans can discipline shaa..
Re: See What A Girl Did To Her Face Just Because She Wants To Trend On Facebook by ErnieSmallzz(f): 10:00am On Jun 03, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: See What A Girl Did To Her Face Just Because She Wants To Trend On Facebook by vizkiz: 10:12am On Jun 03, 2016
I love that fact that she only got 10likes grin

Even my dog have more likes on Facebook grin
Re: See What A Girl Did To Her Face Just Because She Wants To Trend On Facebook by Baawaa(m): 10:19am On Jun 03, 2016
She is trending with cursing here and there
Re: See What A Girl Did To Her Face Just Because She Wants To Trend On Facebook by jashar(f): 10:24am On Jun 03, 2016
undecided

(1) (Reply)

This The Type Of Girl I Need.. Where Can I Find Her? / Hilarious Wedding Photo. Caption This (pics) / Am Sure He Loves Me Because He Beats Me Mercilessly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.