Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,319 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Wives Of Southern Governors Visit Ambode - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wives Of Southern Governors Visit Ambode (30331 Views)

Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) / Meeting Of Southern Governors' Wives' Forum In Umuahia (Photos) / Air-Marshal S.B Abubakar Visit Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wives Of Southern Governors Visit Ambode by nkemdi89(f): 2:20pm On Jun 03, 2016
Nneoma nkechi okorocha all the way, good woman, good dancer, big smile and a mother to emulate.
Re: Wives Of Southern Governors Visit Ambode by Lucasbible: 2:22pm On Jun 03, 2016
Seems they are all in love with carbohydrate.

3 Likes

Re: Wives Of Southern Governors Visit Ambode by baysol: 2:26pm On Jun 03, 2016
kolajoo:
crywhatever Lagos state generate today it their thanks for coming. #Wise women smiley #FTC #TGIF

You dey look for wahala, you know mention the hard working, shop keeper tribe wey develop Lagos. Remember their population dey more than the Yorubas and that Lagos is also a no mans land. That's why governor Ambode must change is name to No man or nobody so that this Biafran impostors can accept he's their governor.

1 Like

Re: Wives Of Southern Governors Visit Ambode by baysol: 2:26pm On Jun 03, 2016
kolajoo:
crywhatever Lagos state generate today it their thanks for coming. #Wise women smiley #FTC #TGIF

You dey look for wahala, you no mention the hard working, shop keeper tribe wey develop Lagos. Remember their population dey more than the Yorubas and that Lagos is also a no mans land. That's why governor Ambode must change is name to No man or nobody so that this Biafran impostors can accept he's their governor.
Re: Wives Of Southern Governors Visit Ambode by Goke7: 2:27pm On Jun 03, 2016
prinsam30:
OP what exactly do you want me to comment on this pishures now

grin just waka pass
Re: Wives Of Southern Governors Visit Ambode by Raph01: 2:30pm On Jun 03, 2016
CUM4WHAT:
ugly set of women..., makeup factories...... my prettythicksme is far beta than 'em......., but wait, y is every1 clinching wit lagos

Re: Wives Of Southern Governors Visit Ambode by pupsyd: 2:32pm On Jun 03, 2016
Lagos is a country on its own!
Re: Wives Of Southern Governors Visit Ambode by prinsam30: 2:34pm On Jun 03, 2016
Goke7:

grin just waka pass

very good point
Re: Wives Of Southern Governors Visit Ambode by Rx350(m): 2:36pm On Jun 03, 2016
Everytime courtesy call... Just be walking upandan with awa oyel money
Re: Wives Of Southern Governors Visit Ambode by kaziblake(f): 2:37pm On Jun 03, 2016
Alexandro15:
Beautiful plumpy women. Not those women from that tribe looking like dry okporoko fish.

I no call any tribe o
Abeg which tribe?
I'm kinda confused grin
Re: Wives Of Southern Governors Visit Ambode by Rx350(m): 2:38pm On Jun 03, 2016
baysol:

You dey look for wahala, you no mention the hard working, shop keeper tribe wey develop Lagos. Remember their population dey more than the Yorubas and that Lagos is also a no mans land. That's why governor Ambode must change is name to No man or nobody so that this Biafran impostors can accept he's their governor.

And they did Child dedication for this thing?
Re: Wives Of Southern Governors Visit Ambode by Thelmerh(f): 2:40pm On Jun 03, 2016
SmileXtraone:
Were is the wife of my Governor Mrs Oshiomole?
far left of Anbode. 2nd to d last. see how dey cover her
Re: Wives Of Southern Governors Visit Ambode by mandax: 2:47pm On Jun 03, 2016
Which one be Wives of southern governors?

Southern Nigeria has no political union binding them.

What we have is old Southeast and old Southwest Nigeria.

Southwest has entered into deep political alliance of no return with north to undo the old East, to keep the old East perpetually downtrodden in Nigeria.

Increasing presence in the southwest of north's dominant religion has cemented the political alliance between the north and southwest.

Some of these women just came to showcase their faces while others came to get others for political goals.

2 Likes

Re: Wives Of Southern Governors Visit Ambode by ipreach: 2:55pm On Jun 03, 2016
their husband should take note
Re: Wives Of Southern Governors Visit Ambode by YelloweWest: 4:38pm On Jun 03, 2016
How will this help anyone? Nonsense thank God my governors wife this not there. She is busy writing judgments unlike these jobless women
Re: Wives Of Southern Governors Visit Ambode by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 03, 2016
The first ladies, In the next 10+ years, Oluwa abeg let me be among them o.
Re: Wives Of Southern Governors Visit Ambode by Theoflux(m): 7:57pm On Jun 03, 2016
Their husbands na thief; ask Fayose's wife.
Re: Wives Of Southern Governors Visit Ambode by mart2k(m): 8:17pm On Jun 03, 2016
CUM4WHAT:
ugly set of women..., makeup factories...... my prettythicksme is far beta than 'em......., but wait, y is every1 clinching wit lagos
people clinch with LAGOS simply because Lagos is a new and better Nigeria that can give hope to everyone.
Re: Wives Of Southern Governors Visit Ambode by igwegeorgiano(m): 8:24pm On Jun 03, 2016
ambode be like "na me be dis"
Re: Wives Of Southern Governors Visit Ambode by makabulchi(m): 9:06pm On Jun 03, 2016
Una for do Girlfriends of Middlebelt governors association of Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari All Smiles As He Hosts Daura Title Holders At His Country Home (photos) / Edo 2020: President Buhari Commends Electoral Process / Okorocha Fires IMSU VC; Appoints Son-in-law Chief Of Staff - Newtelegraphonline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.